Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here comes the Calvinist who feels convicted by what I say when I repeat the scriptures.

Tell me what demon says I am what you claim. It isn't from God because in God it does not matter.

Why would he be convicted? He is only stating the fact that you are a woman.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why would he be convicted? He is only stating the fact that you are a woman.
Indeed. She is apparently ashamed of the way she was made by God given the lengths she goes to be obscure about the fact of the matter.

Of course, there is the make believe deity Heironeous she sports as an avatar all the while complaining about the avatars used by others. A woman of double minds. Sigh.

AMR

God's Truth

Indeed. She is apparently ashamed of the way she was made by God given the lengths she goes to be obscure about the fact of the matter.

Of course, there is the make believe deity Heironeous she sports as an avatar all the while complaining about the avatars used by others. A woman of double minds. Sigh.

AMR

You are a gossip. Show where I speak about the avatar of others, you false witness.

God's Truth

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are a gossip. Show where I speak about the avatar of others, you false witness.

I was standing up for myself against the hypocrite Rosenritter who was putting me down for my screen name.

All your excuses do not make up for the fact that you claimed to not speak about the avatar of others. I have provided a clear contradiction to your self-righteous indignant claim to the contrary. Again, be silent now if you are going to continue to assert false witness is being brought against you. You are wrong. Be woman enough to admit it and go in peace.

AMR

God's Truth

All your excuses do not make up for the fact that you claimed to not speak about the avatar of others. I have provided a clear contradiction to your self-righteous indignant claim to the contrary. Again, be silent now if you are going to continue to assert false witness is being brought against you. You are wrong. Be woman enough to admit it and go in peace.

AMR

You only prove that you are a false accuser and an unrighteous person.

As for my avatar, it is someone with the full amour of God. I chose this picture because of that probably over 15 years ago before so many others started using it.

Why don't you address the scriptures that I posted instead of your pathetic attempt to slander me.

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As for my avatar, it is someone with the full amour of God. I chose this picture because of that probably over 15 years ago before so many others started using it.

You will never admit to being wrong to accuse another of false witness, even in the face of clear evidence. Immature.

Your complaint to Rosenritter about his avatar included whining about Anime. Oddly, your "defending yourself" amounted to using the same tactics that were being used against you. Immature again.

How proud you must be of all your Avatar represents (not the armor of God): https://alchetron.com/Heironeous-2942423-W

Sigh.

AMR

God's Truth

You will never admit to being wrong to accuse another of false witness, even in the face of clear evidence. Immature.

Your complaint to Rosenritter about his avatar included whining about Anime. Oddly, your "defending yourself" amounted to using the same tactics that were being used against you. Immature again.

How proud you must be of all your Avatar represents: https://alchetron.com/Heironeous-2942423-W

Sigh.

AMR

Again, I was showing Rossenritter how he has no business constantly calling me names and going against me for my screen name.

You don't care about the truth, you just want to come and slander.

I have also already explained about the avatar I use. I have corrected you, but you don't care about the truth.

People started using it for whatever they choose to, and it is no reflection on me.

Now speak about the thread topic and not about me.

Last edited: