Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Pierac

Of course, we have a choice.

God does not drag anyone to Him.
That scripture is about people being drawn to Jesus because they recognize what Jesus says God’s teachings, see John 6:45.

Let's review your quote John 6:45...
Joh 6:45 "It is written in the prophets, 'AND THEY SHALL ALL BE TAUGHT OF GOD.' Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father, comes to Me.

Your mistaken because you assume they learned all by themselves as to what they heard from the Father... Jesus sets the tone in the previous verse... Joh 6:44 "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws (1670ελκύω/ελκω helkuō /helkō Definition: 1) to draw, drag off, to drag, force ) him; and I will raise him up on the last day. 45 "It is written in the prophets, 'AND THEY SHALL ALL BE TAUGHT OF GOD.' Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father, comes to Me.

Thus the message to the non-chosen... the called
Mar 4:11 And He was saying to them, "To you has been given the mystery of the kingdom of God, but those who are outside get everything in parables, 12 so that WHILE SEEING, THEY MAY SEE AND NOT PERCEIVE, AND WHILE HEARING, THEY MAY HEAR AND NOT UNDERSTAND, OTHERWISE THEY MIGHT RETURN AND BE FORGIVEN."

You need to learn a hard truth here God's Truth... In Mark 4:12 Jesus is concerned that people would hear the truth and repent! WHY would He not want them to repent? Rapist, murders and child molesters in this country get the opportunity to repent in our prisons... You think the average Jew listening to the message of Mark were any worse vermin than in our prison system? YET the truth was withheld lest they turn and be forgiven! :think:

Your world view is still locked with the traditions of men... you ignore the 1000 year reign Jesus came to preach Luke 4:43; Acts 1:3 .... you see the called and chosen destined for a Greek heaven or hell! The Kingdom is not in the Greek... It's Hebraic in teachings. Thus why you fail! You miss the kingdom. :rolleyes:

Seeking the truth is not for children... you have to be able to ask the tough questions... Why did Jesus not want them to turn and repent, yet allowed your and my filthy lives free opportunity. John taught 1Jo 4:8 The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love. How do you feel those who were at Mark 4:12 feel about Johns comments in 1Jo 4:8 :readthis:

Truth does not come from men... but seeking truth from God! The harder the question... the deeper the truth!

You need to stop following men and start asking the questions you know are in your heart, questions not answered by the traditions of men. Questions that would make you an outsider just for asking. If your comfortable with men... then your not following Jesus... not the Jesus of scripture!

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
troll away.............

troll away.............

If you're not a troll, start opining!

I've added many insightful posts on the subject and related issues in this thread and in the other 'Jesus is God' thread by Beloved57 here. Perhaps you should go back thru the threads and follow along if that's not too intellectually exhausting for you.

pj

Pierac

Ah, I see, a "spiritual sissy" now too? I suppose I will have add that to the ever growing list of personal insults and labels. I have never called myself that either but rather to you also it seems to be nothing more than a label for you so as to categorize others, shove them aside into a backroom, and nullify what they have to say. All I did was ask you a question, (whether or not you believed what so and so assumed you believe about Paul being the one who penned the Revelation of Messiah Yeshua). I have been called everything from Judaizer, to Monotheist, to Arian, to Modalist, to Uni, to "spiritual sissy", (your own latest cutesy definition-label of me) Kabbalist, Cabbalist, Gnostic, Mysticist, Allegorist, Cultist, Heretic, Veggie, Asceticist, "Fool", "IDIOT", (also your previous label which is forbidden by the Master Teacher Yeshua in Matthew 5:22 KJV) and again those are just some of the labels and names I can remember off hand. Fee, Fye, Foe, Fum, sticks and stones may crunch my bones; but all of your labels and names are going to come back to slay you in your own bitter End: and in that great day brother Titon will be there to set your house in order, (Titus 1:5 KJV) and perhaps then he will comfort you, indeed that is, after having taught you with thorns and briers from the desert like Gideon taught the men of Sukkoth. Yay! the parousia of Titon, (2 Cor 7:5-6 KJV) he will comfort you in that day if indeed you overcome in in your appointed times: for he is a minister of Elohim, and he bears not the sword in vain as I said from the very scriptures which you claim to uphold, O man, (Romans 13:3-4 KJV) and the kingdom of Elohim is not in word, but in Power, (1 Cor 4:20 KJV). Have you neither read nor heard of Titon of Makedon? Brother Paulos met this brother in a vision, (Acts 16:8-9 KJV, 2 Cor 2:12-13 KJV). Will you not therefore fear the Power? (Romans 13:3 KJV) Will you say before him that slays you, "You are a spiritual sissy"? I trow not. :crackup:

As Miykayahu said to Tsidekiah the son of Knaanah in 1 Kings 22:24-25 when he went near and smote Miykayahu on the cheek, saying, "Which way went the Spirit of YHWH from me to speak to you?" And Miykayahu says to you and the Baal of the two horns of iron: Behold, you shall see in that day, when you chamber in your inner chamber to hide yourself! :crackup:

There shall be no escape; and there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

:sheep:

:rotfl: Your funny... I think he will burn you last!

You said it... There shall be no escape; and there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth

Jesus warned you...

From the book of John Jesus spoke these things; and lifting up His eyes to heaven, He said, "Father, the hour has come; glorify Your Son, that the Son may glorify You, even as You gave Him authority over all flesh, that to all whom You have given Him, He may give eternal life. "This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

And Jesus Christ? :think: Sent?

And
AND, conj.

And is a conjunction, connective or conjoining word. It signifies that a word or part of a sentence is to be added to what precedes. Thus, give me an apple and an orange; that is, give me an apple, add or give in addition to that, an orange. John and Peter and James rode to New York, that is, John rode to New York; add or further, Peter rode to New York; add James rode to New York.

Words mean things daqq... don't miss out on the Kingdom because you don't know the only true God... AND Jesus said this knowledge was eternal life... :thumb:

Your going to burn if you don't turn... :burnlib:
BTW... your post was totally written like a spiritual :peach: . Preschool level!

Paul

daqq

:rotfl: Your funny... I think he will burn you last!

You said it... There shall be no escape; and there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth

Jesus warned you...

From the book of John Jesus spoke these things; and lifting up His eyes to heaven, He said, "Father, the hour has come; glorify Your Son, that the Son may glorify You, even as You gave Him authority over all flesh, that to all whom You have given Him, He may give eternal life. "This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

And Jesus Christ? :think: Sent?

And
AND, conj.

And is a conjunction, connective or conjoining word. It signifies that a word or part of a sentence is to be added to what precedes. Thus, give me an apple and an orange; that is, give me an apple, add or give in addition to that, an orange. John and Peter and James rode to New York, that is, John rode to New York; add or further, Peter rode to New York; add James rode to New York.

Words mean things daqq... don't miss out on the Kingdom because you don't know the only true God... AND Jesus said this knowledge was eternal life... :thumb:

Your going to burn if you don't turn... :burnlib:
BTW... your post was totally written like a spiritual :peach: . Preschool level!

Paul

You still do not get it: two of your man-faced countenances must breathe out their last. In the end the only two faces left are the face of a man and the face of a young lion, (Messiah). These go not out from the Temple: a cherub and a palm, a cherub and a palm, for Messiah writes his name and the name of the Father upon them. Therefore Messiah admonishes you to purchase gold having been tried in the fire from himself, (because without the hammered gold tried in the fire being overlaid upon the Cherubim, which are of OLIVE WOOD, they cannot enter into the Holy Holiest as the writer of Hebrews admonishes us to do). In light of these things I see your teeth gnashing has already commenced. Tisk, tisk. :crackup:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You still do not get it: two of your man-faced countenances must breathe out their last. In the end the only two faces left are the face of a man and the face of a young lion, (Messiah). These go not out from the Temple: a cherub and a palm, a cherub and a palm, for Messiah writes his name and the name of the Father upon them. Therefore Messiah admonishes you to purchase gold having been tried in the fire from himself, (because without the hammered gold tried in the fire being overlaid upon the Cherubim, which are of OLIVE WOOD, they cannot enter into the Holy Holiest as the writer of Hebrews admonishes us to do). In light of these things I see your teeth gnashing has already commenced. Tisk, tisk. :crackup:

Yep.

He's one of many here who think they are masters that somehow gracefully sidestepped the condemnation that comes with.

:eek:

God's Truth

Jesus did not come from heaven, he was born in Bethlehem.
The Bible says clearly that Jesus came from heaven.

We are not just flesh we also have a spirit.

Jesus' Spirit is from heaven and it is the Spirit of God.

Jesus became the Christ at his anointing. Acts 10:38.

No, Jesus was anointed with power at his baptism.

Jesus is not the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is the Holy Spirit, and the scriptures say so.

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
Jesus was controlled by the spirit son of God, Christ.

Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit. Jesus is the Holy Spirit. If Jesus is not the Holy Spirit, where then is Jesus' Spirit? The Bible says there is ONLY ONE SPIRIT.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit--just as you were called to one hope when you were called--

Ephesians 2:18 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

1 Corinthians 12:13 For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body--whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free--and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.

God's Spirit, Jesus' Spirit, the Holy Spirit...they are all the same one Spirit.
Your not understanding my words GT, that why you think I am evil.

I understand your words and I do not think you are evil for your misunderstanding, but for your false judgement you made and said to me in the past.

daqq

Yep.

He's one of many here who think they are masters that somehow gracefully sidestepped the condemnation that comes with.

:eek:

And that condemnation is necessary but we will not hear it from anyone else but the Master of the House when he comes, and therefore Messiah says, "I am the Resurrection and the Life: he that is faithfully-trusting into me, though he shall die, yet shall he Live", and only after that death he then says, "And whosoever Lives and is faithfully-trusting into me shall absolutely never die!"

I used to fancy myself almost as if a minor prophet but I was a pseudo-prophet drunkard getting drunk with the drunkards. And it comes to pass in a certain day that the names of the idols need to be cut off out of the land, (for every man has his own land which he is put in charge over while the House Master is away) that the idols of the man in his land should be remembered no more, and the prophet and the unclean spirit needs to be caused to pass away out of the land. The same day comes to pass upon every true son, so that when any shall yet prophesy, then his Father and his mother covenant that begat him shall say to him, "You shall not live: for you speak lies in the Name of YHWH." And his Father and his mother covenant that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesies. And it comes to pass in that day, that every so-called prophet shall be ashamed; every one of his vision which he has prophesied, (and he with his land shall weep and mourn like the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart, and like the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart) neither shall they anymore wear a rough garment to deceive. For thus has YHWH said, "Awake, O sword, against My Shepherd, and against the man that is My fellow, says YHWH Tsabaoth: smite the Shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered; and I will turn My hand upon the little ones. And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, says YHWH, two parts therein shall be cut off and breathe out his last; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on My Name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is My people! and they shall say, YHWH is my Elohim!"

No more a prophet am I . . .
But a tiller of the soil am I . . .
For the Son of man purchased me from my youth! :)

God's Truth

Let's review your quote John 6:45...
Joh 6:45 "It is written in the prophets, 'AND THEY SHALL ALL BE TAUGHT OF GOD.' Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father, comes to Me.

Your mistaken because you assume they learned all by themselves as to what they heard from the Father... Jesus sets the tone in the previous verse... Joh 6:44 "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws (1670ελκύω/ελκωhelkuō /helkō Definition: 1) to draw, drag off, to drag, force ) him; and I will raise him up on the last day. 45 "It is written in the prophets, 'AND THEY SHALL ALL BE TAUGHT OF GOD.' Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father, comes to Me.
Just believe what is written, and what is written plainly says that everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Jesus; and, don’t forget that God hardened all the other Jews who did not already have faith in Him by the time Jesus started his earthly ministry.
Thus the message to the non-chosen... the called
Mar 4:11 And He was saying to them, "To you has been given the mystery of the kingdom of God, but those who are outside get everything in parables, 12 so that WHILE SEEING, THEY MAY SEE AND NOT PERCEIVE, AND WHILE HEARING, THEY MAY HEAR AND NOT UNDERSTAND, OTHERWISE THEY MIGHT RETURN AND BE FORGIVEN."

You need to learn a hard truth here God's Truth... In Mark 4:12 Jesus is concerned that people would hear the truth and repent! WHY would He not want them to repent? Rapist, murders and child molesters in this country get the opportunity to repent in our prisons... You think the average Jew listening to the message of Mark were any worse vermin than in our prison system? YET the truth was withheld lest they turn and be forgiven!

God hardened the Jews who did not have faith in Him before Jesus came.

Luke 19:42 and said, "If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace--but now it is hidden from your eyes.

Mark 4:12 so that, "'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'"

Luke 19:41 As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it

John 12:40
"He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn--and I would heal them."

Your world view is still locked with the traditions of men... you ignore the 1000 year reign Jesus came to preach Luke 4:43;Acts 1:3 .... you see the called and chosen destined for a Greek heaven or hell! The Kingdom is not in the Greek... It's Hebraic in teachings. Thus why you fail! You miss the kingdom.
I have no idea what you are talking about.
You are the one who merely believes what false teachers of your choice have taught you.
Seeking the truth is not for children... you have to be able to ask the tough questions... Why did Jesus not want them to turn and repent, yet allowed your and my filthy lives free opportunity. John taught 1Jo 4:8 The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love. How do you feel those who were at Mark 4:12 feel about Johns comments in 1Jo 4:8
I have explained it to you, and I will explain it to you again.
The Jews were God’s people because they were blood related to Abraham. God chose the Jews because they were blood related to Abraham whom He loved. The Jews also had the law. The law was not based on faith. A Jew could sin, give a sin offering, but not really be sorry for their sin. God did not like that, but the law was not based on faith.
When Jesus started his earthly ministry, God cut off the Jews who did not already belong to Him by faith. Those who had faith in God when Jesus came, they are the ones who believed in Jesus. They were God’s, but God gave them to Jesus…they now had to go through Jesus to remain God’s. Jesus said he would not lose one that God gave him.

John 17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
Truth does not come from men... but seeking truth from God! The harder the question... the deeper the truth!

You need to stop following men and start asking the questions you know are in your heart, questions not answered by the traditions of men. Questions that would make you an outsider just for asking. If your comfortable with men... then your not following Jesus... not the Jesus of scripture!
You described yourself exactly.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is the Christ.

You will never be able to get around the fact that Jesus came from heaven; Jesus the Man came from heaven.

Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit. We all have a body and a spirit. Jesus was not overtaken by the Holy Spirit.

You are saying Jesus is not a man.

1Co 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Heb 2:16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.
Heb 2:17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.
Heb 2:18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

LA