Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Caino

BANNED
Banned
FYI, Christ Michael is the creator of this world. His Father delegated that power and authority to him.

keypurr

Sure it can "be rationally or logically argued" aikido . . . you just have to think outside the finite box of mankind, and go into the infinite mind of GOD.

JESUS CHRIST, THE ETERNAL WORD of GOD, "made flesh" was FATHERED by GOD HIMSELF (John 1:18; 3:16), via HIS SPOKEN WORD impregnating (via THE HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT - Luke 1:35) a human virgin named Mary ("And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy WORD. And the angel departed from her."-Luke 1:38 KJV).

Ergo:
GOD, biologically, is JESUS' FATHER, making JESUS 100% DIVINE/GOD; and

Mary, biologically, is JESUS' Mother, making JESUS 100% Human/Man.

So you think God wore diapers?

The creator of everything wore diapers.

No, I do not think so.

Jesus is the body God prepared for the true son that he sent, Christ the express image of the Father. Christ came to Jesus at his baptism. Acts 10:38. Christ is power for he was given the fullness of the Father.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
FYI, Christ Michael is the creator of this world. His Father delegated that power and authority to him.

Christ is not an angel!

Hebrews 1:6 Modern English Version (MEV)

6 And again, when He brings the firstborn into the world, He says:

“Let all the angels of God worship Him.”

keypurr

The WORD created everything and was incarnated in Jesus Christ when He was born keypurr. Get your facts straight.

No Stan. Jesus was born pure of sin for God is his Father. He was born the saviour, but Christ came later. God could not reasonable put the power Christ had in a child. That power came at his baptism as your told in Acts 10:38.

Are you to proud to learn Stan?

keypurr

Christ means messiah, not a spirit god like you try to assert keypurr.

Jesus was the Christ/Messiah/Savior.

Jesus was the body God provided for his Christ. Christ, the spiritual son, needed that body to manifest God to the people. Christ took over the body at the anointing and went into the wilderness for forty days to adjust to the change in him. This is how the word (Christ) became flesh.

Stan, I am not crazy. For some strange reason I have been given this to share.

StanJ

No Stan. Jesus was born pure of sin for God is his Father. He was born the saviour, but Christ came later. God could not reasonable put the power Christ had in a child. That power came at his baptism as your told in Acts 10:38.

Are you to proud to learn Stan?

Jesus was born the Christ/Messiah. Just another word you hold onto for dear life to further your fallacious PsOV, which don't work.
Now you're trying to tell us what God can and can't do? You're quite full of YOURSELF keypurr. THAT is NOT God. Satan was the same way.

StanJ

Jesus was the body God provided for his Christ. Christ, the spiritual son, needed that body to manifest God to the people. Christ took over the body at the anointing and went into the wilderness for forty days to adjust to the change in him. This is how the word (Christ) became flesh.

Stan, I am not crazy. For some strange reason I have been given this to share.

Jesus IS the Christ/Messiah, no matter how you try to spin it. That is a title NOT a spirit or part of God. It is an ANNOINTING.

Yes you are indeed strange, and we ALL know what reason you were given this fallacious message. To cause young believers to stumble. You will stumble yourself keypurr, into the lake of fire, which is reserved for Satan and ALL his minions.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Sure it can "be rationally or logically argued" aikido . . . you just have to think outside the finite box of mankind, and go into the infinite mind of GOD.
You just have to keep in mind that history is littered with the debris of good people who wreaked sadness and havoc after they felt that they were "going into the infinite mind of God."

JESUS CHRIST, THE ETERNAL WORD of GOD, "made flesh" was FATHERED by GOD HIMSELF (John 1:18; 3:16), via HIS SPOKEN WORD impregnating (via THE HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT - Luke 1:35) a human virgin named Mary ("And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy WORD. And the angel departed from her."-Luke 1:38 KJV).

Ergo:
GOD, biologically, is JESUS' FATHER, making JESUS 100% DIVINE/GOD; and

Mary, biologically, is JESUS' Mother, making JESUS 100% Human/Man.

Be aware that you are making theological faith statements. To understand what the original authors meant by their writings readers need to take time to research, criticize, compare and know the cultural, political and religious context.

This theology you note was not decided until long after Jesus' death.

NONE of the original copies of the gospels survive. What we have are copies of copies of copies. And NONE of the gospels were written while Jesus was alive.
The earliest manuscript we have is a fragment of one of the gospels dated to the second century after the crucifixion.

http://www.magd.ox.ac.uk/libraries-and-archives/treasure-of-the-month/news/magdalen-papyrus/

keypurr

Jesus IS the Christ/Messiah, no matter how you try to spin it. That is a title NOT a spirit or part of God. It is an ANNOINTING.

Yes you are indeed strange, and we ALL know what reason you were given this fallacious message. To cause young believers to stumble. You will stumble yourself keypurr, into the lake of fire, which is reserved for Satan and ALL his minions.

Wrong Stan, Christ is a title and a name. You just do not wish to see it. It is much more than anointed one. Jesus was anointed with Christ. Remember the Dove Stan! Christ came with the power of the most high God, he did not wish to come, but he obeyed his God and came.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wrong Stan, Christ is a title and a name. You just do not wish to see it. It is much more than anointed one. Jesus was anointed with Christ. Remember the Dove Stan! Christ came with the power of the most high God, he did not wish to come, but he obeyed his God and came.

Remember His birth Keypurr;

Luke 2:11 Modern English Version (MEV)

11 For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

keypurr

Remember His birth Keypurr;

Luke 2:11 Modern English Version (MEV)

11 For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

Remember when this was written friend. He was reporting history.
Jesus became the Christ, he was born as the saviour.

StanJ

Again your ignorance is outstanding in your field.
Messiah is a title. Christ is English for Χριστός (Christos) which is Greek for Messiah, which is the title Jesus was born with. Matt 1:16.
The Lord (kyrios) Jesus Christ is the same as the Lord (kyrios) God.
The dove you speak of was the sign of God's blessing. Matt 3:16, just as tongues of fire were a sign of God's power. Acts 2:3. They were NOT God.
Apparently you have a very hard time differentiating between the symbolism/metaphor and reality. Not surprising I guess.

achduke

What scripture do you get Christ is a name from?

Exo 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared.

Exo 23:21 "Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for He will not pardon your transgressions; for My name is in Him.

Act 7:38 "This is he who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the Angel who spoke to him on Mount Sinai, and with our fathers, the one who received the living oracles to give to us,

We can see that Christ is with the Angel in Exodus or is he speaking through the angel since only one being is physically present? In any case God's name is in the angel but where does it say his name is Christ?

keypurr

Again your ignorance is outstanding in your field.
Messiah is a title. Christ is English for Χριστός (Christos) which is Greek for Messiah, which is the title Jesus was born with. Matt 1:16.
The Lord (kyrios) Jesus Christ is the same as the Lord (kyrios) God.
The dove you speak of was the sign of God's blessing. Matt 3:16, just as tongues of fire were a sign of God's power. Acts 2:3. They were NOT God.
Apparently you have a very hard time differentiating between the symbolism/metaphor and reality. Not surprising I guess.

For the record the Lord God and the Lord Jesus Christ are not the same person.

Christ is a priest of his God.

StanJ

For the record the Lord God and the Lord Jesus Christ are not the same person.
Christ is a priest of his God.

Who's record? Not one that has any credulity that's for sure.

Jesus is OUR High Priest in the ORDER of Melchizedek. IF you knew anything about the Bible, you would know that Melchizedek was a physical manifestation of the WORD in Gen 14 and in Heb 7, He is Jesus our God and Savior.

keypurr

Who's record? Not one that has any credulity that's for sure.

Jesus is OUR High Priest in the ORDER of Melchizedek. IF you knew anything about the Bible, you would know that Melchizedek was a physical manifestation of the WORD in Gen 14 and in Heb 7, He is Jesus our God and Savior.

I bet you read a lot of comic books.