Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

no. never really did. maybe candy as a kid. i get less and less every year. it's more about the family for me. feelings and memories, despite huhmbugs like you ?:singer: HO HO HO:e4e:

Humbugs, oh my, I haven't heard that expression in years.

I am not really that bad friend, but any one who thinks The Father and son are the same person has a major problem with their theology.

Christ came to glorify his Father, not himself. He was sent by his Father, he did not want to come. There are many verses that tell you that they are not the same person.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Humbugs, oh my, I haven't heard that expression in years.

I am not really that bad friend, but any one who thinks The Father and son are the same person has a major problem with their theology.

Christ came to glorify his Father, not himself. He was sent by his Father, he did not want to come. There are many verses that tell you that they are not the same person.

it's no problem for me friend, i only speak for me. i just don't even see it as a theology anymore. yes Christ came to glorify The Father on earth. i can see in the scriptures without really looking too hard. John 1:1,2 and many more. it's revealed in throughout the NT and i've posted my whole view before. Jesus WAS seperate from God while on earth. not everyone agrees, but i read it and see it, it's beautiful. i'm 45 years old, alot to learn, God willing. luv ya brother:think:

God's Truth

it's no problem for me friend, i only speak for me. i just don't even see it as a theology anymore. yes Christ came to glorify The Father on earth. i can see in the scriptures without really looking too hard. John 1:1,2 and many more. it's revealed in throughout the NT and i've posted my whole view before. Jesus WAS seperate from God while on earth. not everyone agrees, but i read it and see it, it's beautiful. i'm 45 years old, alot to learn, God willing. luv ya brother:think:

Why do you say Jesus was separate from God while on earth?

Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

If Jesus Spirit is the Holy Spirit then He is not a man, and His sacrifice for mankind was illegal and He never died.

1Co 2:11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.

LA

God's Truth

If Jesus Spirit is the Holy Spirit then He is not a man, and His sacrifice for mankind was illegal and He never died.

1Co 2:11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.

LA

Jesus came as a Man. That does not mean he does not have the Spirit of God.

God's Truth

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

Did you read the scripture?

The scripture says ONE BODY. That body is Jesus Christ. The scripture says ONE SPIRIT. That is the Holy Spirit.

Since you say Jesus is a man with a man's spirit...where is Jesus' spirit now? There is only ONE SPIRIT.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

in the sense that He was subject to earthly limitations. for the purpose of saving mankind, God had to come in the flesh. i will always answer your attempt to mince words with John 1:1,2. interpret that how you choose, as will i. i get it. i don't have to put it in words you understand. i'm sure you get it too. it's awesome:lucy:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

Did you read the scripture?

The scripture says ONE BODY. That body is Jesus Christ. The scripture says ONE SPIRIT. That is the Holy Spirit.

Since you say Jesus is a man with a man's spirit...where is Jesus' spirit now? There is only ONE SPIRIT.

Jesus spirit was resurrected along with His body at His resurrection by His Father who resurrected Him from the DEAD.

You have made it obvious that you do not believe Jesus was a man, the seed of David, who was MADE lord and Christ by His Father.

Act 2:29 "Men and brethren, let me speak freely to you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his tomb is with us to this day.
Act 2:30 Therefore, being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that of the fruit of his body, according to the flesh, He would raise up the Christ to sit on his throne,
Act 2:31 he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption.
Act 2:32 This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are all witnesses.
Act 2:33 Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.
Act 2:34 "For David did not ascend into the heavens, but he says himself: 'THE LORD SAID TO MY LORD, "SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND,
Act 2:35 TILL I MAKE YOUR ENEMIES YOUR FOOTSTOOL." '
Act 2:36 "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ."

LA

God's Truth

in the sense that He was subject to earthly limitations. for the purpose of saving mankind, God had to come in the flesh. i will always answer your attempt to mince words with John 1:1,2. interpret that how you choose, as will i. i get it. i don't have to put it in words you understand. i'm sure you get it too. it's awesome:lucy:

I do get it, and glad that you do too.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Start answering my questions

Do you have the Holy Spirit living inside you?

Since there is one Spirit, why do you say Jesus has another spirit?

Jesus has a spirit of man or he would not be a man.

1Co 2:11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him?

Heb 4:14 Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession.
Heb 4:15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.

God can not be tempted, Jesus was.

God can not die, Jesus did.

LA