Jesus Changed Everything

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol There he is that spirit of denial. he sure knows how to control you

Shalom.

Do you know about a spirit of denial or what a spirit of denial is? First there is denial. Then there is a spirit of denial. A spirit of denial is different from a spirit. The spirit of denial or a spirit of denial is not a he, and it does not know how to control you as it is not anything that controls you. Those who manipulate others talking about a spirit of denial or the spirit of denial and control use an accusation of a spirit of denial to control others inferring that it is the spirit of denial that is controlling them rather than the speaker who knows what a spirit of denial is though you do not. In other words, denial is insinuated where it is not to control a person and a conversation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Do you know about a spirit of denial or what a spirit of denial is? First there is denial. Then there is a spirit of denial. A spirit of denial is different from a spirit. The spirit of denial or a spirit of denial is not a he, and it does not know how to control you as it is not anything that controls you. Those who manipulate others talking about a spirit of denial or the spirit of denial and control use an accusation of a spirit of denial to control others inferring that it is the spirit of denial that is controlling them rather than the speaker who knows what a spirit of denial is though you do not. In other words, denial is insinuated where it is not to control a person and a conversation.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL I just posted a revelation on your spirit.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL I just posted a revelation on your spirit.

Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 11-8. It is Yom, Day.

My spirit testifies with the Spirit of God that I am a son of God.

You are saying that my spirit is a spirit of denial, which is false, wrong.

I have seen your thread of three posts about the spirit of denial. Your post here indicates that you started the this thread I am speaking of as having seen. I don't see any reason to post there. Nothing caught my attention there.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 11-8. It is Yom, Day.

My spirit testifies with the Spirit of God that I am a son of God.

You are saying that my spirit is a spirit of denial, which is false, wrong.

I have seen your thread of three posts about the spirit of denial. Your post here indicates that you started the this thread I am speaking of as having seen. I don't see any reason to post there. Nothing caught my attention there.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You have many spirits. You should be looking for the legion.

[Mar 5:9, 15
9 Then He asked him, "What [is] your name?" And he answered, saying, "My name [is] Legion; for we are many." ...
15 Then they came to Jesus, and saw the one [who had been] demon-possessed and had the legion, sitting and clothed and in his right mind. And they were afraid.
[Luk 8:30
30 Jesus asked him, saying, "What is your name?" And he said, "Legion," because many demons had entered him.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You have many spirits. You should be looking for the legion.

[Mar 5:9, 15
9 Then He asked him, "What [is] your name?" And he answered, saying, "My name [is] Legion; for we are many." ...
15 Then they came to Jesus, and saw the one [who had been] demon-possessed and had the legion, sitting and clothed and in his right mind. And they were afraid.
[Luk 8:30
30 Jesus asked him, saying, "What is your name?" And he said, "Legion," because many demons had entered him.

Shalom.

I am not Roman. I am also not demon possessed. I do not have a demon or any demons.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am not Roman. I am also not demon possessed. I do not have a demon or any demons.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Are you calling Jesus a liar again?

[1Jo 1:8-10
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Are you calling Jesus a liar again?

[1Jo 1:8-10
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

A demon is not even something that you believe that is wrong or false.

I do not call Jesus a liar. And, I am not calling Jesus a liar. You said again. I see no reason for you to ask this question. I have sinned in my life. But I repented of my sin and found salvation in Jesus Christ. This is how I am born again, by believing on God and Jesus Christ for my salvation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
A demon is not even something that you believe that is wrong or false.

I do not call Jesus a liar. And, I am not calling Jesus a liar. You said again. I see no reason for you to ask this question. I have sinned in my life. But I repented of my sin and found salvation in Jesus Christ. This is how I am born again, by believing on God and Jesus Christ for my salvation.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You haven't been born again. Because you haven't been born of the new testament. You add a lot of deception from other doctrines. A born again Christian only has one doctrine the doctrine of Christ.
And they must live in that doctrine. You brag about old testament doctrine, and the tanakl

[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You haven't been born again. Because you haven't been born of the new testament. You add a lot of deception from other doctrines. A born again Christian only has one doctrine the doctrine of Christ.
And they must live in that doctrine. You brag about old testament doctrine, and the tanakl

[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

I believe that Paul was talking about the TaNaK when he wrote all Scripture to Timothy in the second letter in the Bible bearing his name.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I believe that Paul was talking about the TaNaK when he wrote all Scripture to Timothy in the second letter in the Bible bearing his name.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol I don't doubt you do. Your wrong but I don't doubt you do.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I don't doubt you do. Your wrong but I don't doubt you do.

How is that wrong?

Was there an Old Testament or a New Testament first? And when? Is the Old Testament like the TaNaK or did the Old Testament come first?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How is that wrong?

Was there an Old Testament or a New Testament first? And when? Is the Old Testament like the TaNaK or did the Old Testament come first?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The Holy Spirit doesn't come to anyone unless Jesus sends Him to them. And that is only when someone proves they are loyal to Jesus.

[Jhn 16:7-11
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; 11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.