Jesus Changed Everything

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The Holy Spirit doesn't come to anyone unless Jesus sends Him to them. And that is only when someone proves they are loyal to Jesus.

[Jhn 16:7-11
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; 11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.

It is not about who is proving they are loyal to who, or one proving they are loyal though to Jesus this may be a good thing. Otherwise, you are right, okay.

Now your Scripture corrected me where I wondered.

Then I ask about by whom the Spirit of God was poured out (on (that) Shavuot (day), on/at Pentecost (day)), for your Jhn 16:7-11 says "I will send Him to you." to who?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is not about who is proving they are loyal to who, or one proving they are loyal though to Jesus this may be a good thing. Otherwise, you are right, okay.

Now your Scripture corrected me where I wondered.

Then I ask about by whom the Spirit of God was poured out (on (that) Shavuot (day), on/at Pentecost (day)), for your Jhn 16:7-11 says "I will send Him to you." to who?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
To real believers. Your not one of them.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post

Incorrect.

You didn't have to be a real believer to be a believer.

It does not make sense to me that something in reference to my logic would be that my idiot is showing, whatever that is.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Do you really think that what you said has any logic in it at all?
Do you know what believe means?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post

Incorrect.

You didn't have to be a real believer to be a believer.

I said
lol Do you really think that what you said has any logic in it at all?
Do you know what believe means?

yes

believe is what a person does or an imperative or a command, something to do, or rather the believing is what is done or something you can do

you need something to believe in to believe something

believe and belief are related

a person who believes something believes or has a belief or has a belief about something or has a belief about that thing, though this leads us to ask what belief or what kind of belief about that thing whatever that thing is or whatever that belief now is

a believer is someone who believes in God and believes in Jesus Christ and is saved by saved by this and / or saved in and by doing this or in believing in both God and Jesus

to believe is to place or but your faith in something or it is a belief though not a doctrinal belief perhaps or a belief in a fact or a statement of fact

God is
God exists

Jesus is the Son of God
Jesus is God's Son

Salvation is by God in and through His Son Jesus Christ

if you believe in Him

either or both God and Jesus Christ

believe in God

believe in Jesus

Have faith in God

Have faith in Jesus

believe the gospel

believe on and in Jesus

for the forgiveness of your sins, that you would be saved

and granted the free gift of eternal life in Jesus Christ our and your Lord

You must have something you believe in or on, something to believe in

not just anything, but only that which is true, of the truth, that which is the truth, the truth

believe on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved

you and your household

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
yes

believe is what a person does or an imperative or a command, something to do, or rather the believing is what is done or something you can do

you need something to believe in to believe something

believe and belief are related

a person who believes something believes or has a belief or has a belief about something or has a belief about that thing, though this leads us to ask what belief or what kind of belief about that thing whatever that thing is or whatever that belief now is

a believer is someone who believes in God and believes in Jesus Christ and is saved by saved by this and / or saved in and by doing this or in believing in both God and Jesus

to believe is to place or but your faith in something or it is a belief though not a doctrinal belief perhaps or a belief in a fact or a statement of fact

God is
God exists

Jesus is the Son of God
Jesus is God's Son

Salvation is by God in and through His Son Jesus Christ

if you believe in Him

either or both God and Jesus Christ

believe in God

believe in Jesus

Have faith in God

Have faith in Jesus

believe the gospel

believe on and in Jesus

for the forgiveness of your sins, that you would be saved

and granted the free gift of eternal life in Jesus Christ our and your Lord

You must have something you believe in or on, something to believe in

not just anything, but only that which is true, of the truth, that which is the truth, the truth

believe on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved

you and your household

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL You didn't define believe, you just showed the different uses of it. And eternal life is not free.
Believe means to rely on something for facts. If someone doesn't rely on Jesus for facts they are not a Christian believer.
If they say they are a believer and go else where for facts, their not a believer their a hypocrite.

clefty

I said
ROFLOL You didn't define believe, you just showed the different uses of it. And eternal life is not free.
Believe means to rely on something for facts. If someone doesn't rely on Jesus for facts they are not a Christian believer.
If they say they are a believer and go else where for facts, their not a believer their a hypocrite.

Satan is a believer...but not a real believer as a real believer also does the will of his Father to abide in His love...Satan believes but does not do that...many here believe but do not DO...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Satan is a believer...but not a real believer as a real believer also does the will of his Father to abide in His love...Satan believes but does not do that...many here believe but do not DO...

I said
lol Do you know who satan is? Satan was created in the image of the wrath of God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 11-9. It is Yom, Day.

I suppose I didn't do a good job of defining believe. I did not use the dictionary definition which I am not looking at. I did show some usages or usage, different uses of it as you say. I do not know what you mean by go else where for facts, and not a believer their a hypocrite. Of course we need to go to Jesus for our facts. Believe does not mean rely on something for facts as far as I know.

When you say that eternal life is not free, I do not know where you are getting your information.

Romans 6:22-23 NKJV - 22 But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life. 23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 5:15 NKJV - But the free gift [is] not like the offense. For if by the one man's offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.

Romans 5:16 NKJV - And the gift [is] not like [that which came] through the one who sinned. For the judgment [which came] from one [offense resulted] in condemnation, but the free gift [which came] from many offenses [resulted] in justification.

Romans 5:18 NKJV - Therefore, as through one man's offense [judgment came] to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man's righteous act [the free gift came] to all men, resulting in justification of life.

Romans 2:7 NKJV - eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality;

Romans 5:21 NKJV - so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 6:23 NKJV - For the wages of sin [is] death, but the gift of God [is] eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 11-9. It is Yom, Day.

I suppose I didn't do a good job of defining believe. I did not use the dictionary definition which I am not looking at. I did show some usages or usage, different uses of it as you say. I do not know what you mean by go else where for facts, and not a believer their a hypocrite. Of course we need to go to Jesus for our facts. Believe does not mean rely on something for facts as far as I know.

When you say that eternal life is not free, I do not know where you are getting your information.

Romans 6:22-23 NKJV - 22 But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life. 23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 5:15 NKJV - But the free gift [is] not like the offense. For if by the one man's offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.

Romans 5:16 NKJV - And the gift [is] not like [that which came] through the one who sinned. For the judgment [which came] from one [offense resulted] in condemnation, but the free gift [which came] from many offenses [resulted] in justification.

Romans 5:18 NKJV - Therefore, as through one man's offense [judgment came] to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man's righteous act [the free gift came] to all men, resulting in justification of life.

Romans 2:7 NKJV - eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality;

Romans 5:21 NKJV - so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 6:23 NKJV - For the wages of sin [is] death, but the gift of God [is] eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Well I must say I am very glad to see the verses coming from you. Its a good starting point. Look at the verses they say in Christ, and through Christ. That is true and that is a big IF.

[Eph 4:21
21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:

We walk after the HOly Spirit one or two verses at a time. We are not IN Christ until we are in the revelations of Jesus Christ. We don't even belong to Christ until we have crucified all our emotions and feelings.
[Gal 5:24
24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Your not even in the Spirit until you are speaking only new testament verses.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well I must say I am very glad to see the verses coming from you. Its a good starting point. Look at the verses they say in Christ, and through Christ. That is true and that is a big IF.

[Eph 4:21
21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:

We walk after the HOly Spirit one or two verses at a time. We are not IN Christ until we are in the revelations of Jesus Christ. We don't even belong to Christ until we have crucified all our emotions and feelings.
[Gal 5:24
24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Your not even in the Spirit until you are speaking only new testament verses.

Except your words are not which does not keep you in conformity with your standard?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I have no idea of what that means.

Okay. Then I need to explain. But it is your standard. When you say your standard is the new testament but your words do not match the new testament or are not the new testament, how can I accept what you are saying?

Hypocrisy might be teaching something you do not do or keep yourself. It might be judging another or others when you do not even keep or do what you are judging them for or of. If you give yourself a disability of only quoting or using scriptures from the new testament that is different from saying you only go by the new testament or new testament scripture and then not even having your own words match or mean what the new testament scriptures say.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Okay. Then I need to explain. But it is your standard. When you say your standard is the new testament but your words do not match the new testament or are not the new testament, how can I accept what you are saying?

Hypocrisy might be teaching something you do not do or keep yourself. It might be judging another or others when you do not even keep or do what you are judging them for or of. If you give yourself a disability of only quoting or using scriptures from the new testament that is different from saying you only go by the new testament or new testament scripture and then not even having your own words match or mean what the new testament scriptures say.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The Holy Spirit only quotes verses. There is a milk understanding(principle) and a meat understanding(principle)to most of the verses. If you don't know the milk and the meat understanding to all the verses. There is no spiritual way for you to judge that I'm using them wrong. That judgment has to be from your devil. Understanding the Holy Spirit and how He uses the verses to teach me is away out of your ability.
Now I can go in and out of the Spirit. I can talk spiritually with the verses or I can explain carnally. If your judgment or criticism in your own mind is carnal you are being deceived.

[Jhn 10:9
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

I have shown you the revelation on the hidden language of the Holy Spirit. If you don't know the Holy Spirit there is no way you can understand the language. If you cant understand the language you haven't purged your mind of carnality yet. That has to be done to learn the hidden language of the Spirit.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The Holy Spirit only quotes verses. There is a milk understanding(principle) and a meat understanding(principle)to most of the verses. If you don't know the milk and the meat understanding to all the verses. There is no spiritual way for you to judge that I'm using them wrong. That judgment has to be from your devil. Understanding the Holy Spirit and how He uses the verses to teach me is away out of your ability.
Now I can go in and out of the Spirit. I can talk spiritually with the verses or I can explain carnally. If your judgment or criticism in your own mind is carnal you are being deceived.

[Jhn 10:9
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

I have shown you the revelation on the hidden language of the Holy Spirit. If you don't know the Holy Spirit there is no way you can understand the language. If you cant understand the language you haven't purged your mind of carnality yet. That has to be done to learn the hidden language of the Spirit.

If you say that a person can only quote the new testament because the holy spirit only quotes the new testament that means two things. One, it means that you believe the holy spirit quotes (scripture, new testament). Two, it means that you believe or think that the new testament can be quoted but not the old testament, which is wrong, but if you only quote the new testament which is not true of you then you may have an understanding that keeps you from accepting the Torah or the TaNaK though you are saying not to quote the old testament which you do and can do yourself. It requires that a person knows what they are talking about, but it gives the impression of an assurance that you will () shoot the other person down (yourself) if they do so though you have done so yourself not thinking that you were making an error or that you were or are in error you either leave a person open to accept the TaNaK or Old Testament or you keep them in the new testament or force them to accept Matthew through Revelation as the new testament or New Testament.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jacob,

There is no sense argueing with squeaky, he will not budge from his so called "revelation".

I can sense the pride in his attitude.

blessings.