Jesus Changed Everything

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I'm just showing you your hypocrisy.

criticism is different from hypocrisy.

constructive criticism was supposed to be a good thing.

hypocrisy involves telling people to live a (good) way that you are not living yourself, perhaps judging them for not doing so.

can you tell someone about a commandment of God that you are not observing?

can you teach someone to obey God's commandments by example?

can you have a discussion about God's commandments even if you are not perfect in observing them?

can you have a discussion about one of God's commandments?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
criticism is different from hypocrisy.

constructive criticism was supposed to be a good thing.

hypocrisy involves telling people to live a (good) way that you are not living yourself, perhaps judging them for not doing so.

can you tell someone about a commandment of God that you are not observing?

can you teach someone to obey God's commandments by example?

can you have a discussion about God's commandments even if you are not perfect in observing them?

can you have a discussion about one of God's commandments?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is your hypocrisy. Everyone who is trying to teach old testament law. And claiming to accept Jesus as their savior is walking in hypocrisy. You avoid all the verses I show you. You don't discuss them with me. That is what makes you an antichrist.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is your hypocrisy. Everyone who is trying to teach old testament law. And claiming to accept Jesus as their savior is walking in hypocrisy. You avoid all the verses I show you. You don't discuss them with me. That is what makes you an antichrist.
Shalom.

You may be able to find hypocrisy that isn't there. Jesus instructed us to do and teach the commandments. Jesus is my Savior. I am not walking in hypocrisy. I do not avoid all the verses you show me. I respond to your statements. I would love to discuss them with you. That is what words are for in regard to scripture. A person who does not discuss or respond or whose reply is not discussing the scriptures that you have posted is not an antichrist. I believe that you have believed that those who do not discuss scripture with you, or the scripture you have posted, are each an antichrist. That is wrong thinking. What people in this world need to do is obey God, obey His commandments, and edify, minister, or serve, each other.

2 Corinthians 3:13 KJV - And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished.

The translation uses the word abolished as a part of the translation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You may be able to find hypocrisy that isn't there. Jesus instructed us to do and teach the commandments. Jesus is my Savior. I am not walking in hypocrisy. I do not avoid all the verses you show me. I respond to your statements. I would love to discuss them with you. That is what words are for in regard to scripture. A person who does not discuss or respond or whose reply is not discussing the scriptures that you have posted is not an antichrist. I believe that you have believed that those who do not discuss scripture with you, or the scripture you have posted, are each an antichrist. That is wrong thinking. What people in this world need to do is obey God, obey His commandments, and edify, minister, or serve, each other.

2 Corinthians 3:13 KJV - And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished.

The translation uses the word abolished as a part of the translation.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL No, wrong, I don't understand , incorrect. These are not words that are discussing anything. But they are a part of your hypocrisy

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL No, wrong, I don't understand , incorrect. These are not words that are discussing anything. But they are a part of your hypocrisy

Your words are unintelligible to me. I do not know where you come up with such madness. Are you quoting mimicking or attempting to mimic me? Rather if these are your words I do not know how this is my hypocrisy. What words are you discussing? Maybe we can discuss that.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your words are unintelligible to me. I do not know where you come up with such madness. Are you quoting mimicking or attempting to mimic me? Rather if these are your words I do not know how this is my hypocrisy. What words are you discussing? Maybe we can discuss that.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol Them are your words that you use when you are convicted by the verses I post.