Jesus CANNOT be Jehovah/YHVH God

Status
Not open for further replies.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
YHWH is the only god who doesn't falsify. Since YHWH is not any of creation and is invisible; worshipping Jesus as YHWH is a futile, and vain act. Vain because you think it makes you special.

In other words, you cannot respond to anything that I actually wrote in my posts, so you're just going to blow gobbledygook in my eyes. Thanks for nothing!

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
In other words, you cannot respond to anything that I actually wrote in my posts, so you're just going to blow gobbledygook in my eyes. Thanks for nothing!

False in the bible means something which exists and puts out lies. Have you heard of the false pen of scribes? It existed.

7djengo7

If you believe Jesus is God, you have a "false God".

There, again, you are blaspheming Jesus by saying that He is a false God. That's because you're a Christ-hater.

By contrast, the Scriptures ONLY state that Jesus is THE SON OF God.

Here, you're denying (among other things) that the Scriptures state that Jesus' heavenly Father IS God. Brilliant move!

Dartman

Dartman said:
Moses was speaking for God as a man
Ex 7:1 And Jehovah said unto Moses, See, I have made thee as God to Pharaoh; and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.
that is God speaking to man
Correct, and God is telling that man, "I have made thee as God (Elohiym) to Pharaoh".

W2G said:
D said:
Jesus is speaking for God for as a man.
Acts 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God unto you by mighty works and wonders and signs which God did by him in the midst of you, even as ye yourselves know;

that is Peter speaking
Correct, and Peter is stating that a man, Jesus of Nazareth, spoke FOR God.

W2G said:
Jesus said my commandments not God's commandments
Not quite. Jesus NEVER said "not God's commandments". Those are your words, which contradict Jesus' words.
Jesus said;

John 12:49 For I spake not from myself; but the Father that sent me, He hath given me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
I won't even waste space quoting the rest of that twisting of scriptures. I AM correct!! My position is the 2,000 year old position and dogmatic proclamation of Christianity, and it is still the belief of the three branches of Christianity today, Protestant, Orthodox, and Catholic.

Denying the Divinity of Christ is heresy.
It is a division like it or not.

Artwork is artwork. Nothing more. Jesus was God, but he was also man and he walked the earth. Therefore, artwork representing Jesus is totally okay.
But if you think him divine, when looking at it, thou art an idolater.

None of that has anything to do with fact that Jesus is fully God and fully man, two natures perfectly joined into one person.
It reaches to why it isn't possible. God is not a man.

That is a lie from the bowels of hell.
No Jew would go to a catholic service which has a model of Jesus being crucified. Idolatry will always be part of Roman Catholic religion.

Dartman

There, again, you are blaspheming Jesus by saying that He is a false God. That's because you're a Christ-hater.
I only hate FALSE Christs, which Jesus warned against;
Matt 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

I only hate "another Jesus", than the "Jesus" actually PREACHED by the apostles.
2 Cor 11:3-4 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

So far, NO ONE has produced ANY teacher of the Bible, explaining a trintarian/oneness "Jesus".

John warned against even voicing a blessing on those who abandon the REAL teachings of Christ;

2 John 9-11 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. 10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

way 2 go

Correct, and God is telling that man, "I have made thee as God (Elohiym) to Pharaoh".
so ?
Moses still spoke as a man for God

Exo_5:1 Afterward Moses and Aaron went and said to Pharaoh, "Thus says the LORD, the God of Israel, 'Let my people go, that they may hold a feast to me in the wilderness.'"
Exo_7:16 And you shall say to him, 'The LORD, the God of the Hebrews, sent me to you, saying, "Let my people go, that they may serve me in the wilderness." But so far, you have not obeyed.
Exo_8:1 Then the LORD said to Moses, "Go in to Pharaoh and say to him, 'Thus says the LORD, "Let my people go, that they may serve me.
Exo_8:20 Then the LORD said to Moses, "Rise up early in the morning and present yourself to Pharaoh, as he goes out to the water, and say to him, 'Thus says the LORD, "Let my people go, that they may serve me.

Correct, and Peter is stating that a man, Jesus of Nazareth, spoke FOR God.
yes Jesus spoke as God for God
Not quite. Jesus NEVER said "not God's commandments". Those are your words, which contradict Jesus' words.
Jesus said;
still can't answer, not surprised.

Jesus said my commandments he did not say "keep God's commandments"
Jesus didn't say "thus saith the lord" instead he spoke from his authority as God and said my commandments.
and that would be blasphemous
if not for the fact that Jesus is God

This is Jesus speaking as God for God

Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
.....So far, NO ONE has produced ANY teacher of the Bible, explaining a trintarian/oneness "Jesus".......

The scriptural proof has been laid out before you. But in your arrogant pride you have chosen to blind yourself to it. As long as you do that, the Truth and the Light will never enter into your heart.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Jesus said my commandments he did not say "keep God's commandments"
Jesus didn't say "thus saith the lord" instead he spoke from his authority as God and said my commandments.
and that would be blasphemous
if not for the fact that Jesus is God

This is Jesus speaking as God for God

Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
As one being from the tribe of Judah, Jesus would be responsible for enforcing Israelite law. And the law of moses was given as a favor to the Israelites. Any Israelite might be able to claim it as their law, and thus anyone from the tribe of Judah especially. So what is your point?

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
The scriptural proof has been laid out before you. But in your arrogant pride you have chosen to blind yourself to it. As long as you do that, the Truth and the Light will never enter into your heart.

Madame, you don't even know the empirical evidence. Go back to the vulgate, you won't find it there even.

7djengo7

It is a division like it or not.

But if you think him divine, when looking at it, thou art an idolater.

It reaches to why it isn't possible. God is not a man.

No Jew would go to a catholic service which has a model of Jesus being crucified. Idolatry will always be part of Roman Catholic religion.

Idolatry is worship of idols.
By saying that worshiping Jesus is IDOLATRY, you are blaspheming Jesus--you are calling Jesus an IDOL. Since idols are an abomination unto God, you're calling Jesus an abomination unto God. Here's 1 John 5:21 KJV:

Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

You are making John to say:

Little children, keep yourselves from [Jesus]. Amen.

And, obviously, you have kept yourself away from Jesus; you're a Christ-hater.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
misunderstanding what I say completely...
If jesus were invisible, he would be god. He is not completely so. Thus he isn't god.

According to the parable of the good Samaritan, the Samaritan idolater helps an injured man out that no one Israelite would. The Samaritan is an idolater, and the Israelites weren't. If idolatry is an abomination, is the Good Samaritan would also be an abomination?

Idolatry is a minor sin.

Last edited:

Dartman

The scriptural proof has been laid out before you.
There is no "Scriptural proof" for trinity, or oneness, there VAST numbers of verses that state, explain and preach the Biblical Unitarian God, and Jesus. But in your arrogant pride you have chosen to blind yourself to it. As long as you do that, the Truth and the Light will never enter into your heart.

clefty

The East believes the Spirit derives from the Father alone...
THe West insists the Spirit progresses from both Father and Son...

Odd that the Son is of the Holy Spirit and yet calls Another His Father...

So even amongst trinitarians there is schism...

We have a proper name for the Father...and a proper name for the Son...but no name for the Holy Spirit...

Status
Not open for further replies.