Jesus came to destroy 'he that has the power of death', which is the ten commandments

iouae

Yes, totally correct.

The ten commandments is a curse. The ten commandments is the devil. If you want to follow God you have to transgress the ten commandments.

The ten commandments is the ministration of death. The ten commandments killeth only the Spirit giveth life. The ten commandments is 'him who has the power of death, that is the devil'.

And Jesus did away with the ten commandments (which killeth) and replaced it with His Spirit (Who giveth life).

The above is the literal truth in the Holy KJV N.T.

However you are free to ignore the above and do your own thing.

I want to know which of the 10C you broke today. Did you have another God before God, or take His name in vain, or kill or covet? Are you lying now?

Gurucam

I want to know which of the 10C you broke today. Did you have another God before God, or take His name in vain, or kill or covet? Are you lying now?

I post only the literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

I am not seeking to be an example in my own rights. I admit that I have infirmities and I do not post my personal ideas and opinions.

I do get information and guidance from the Spirit of Jesus, through my own heart/spirit. However from these, I post only those information and guidance which are totally, clearly and literally supported by revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

Therefore I simply post authentic, literal and clear revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

These are not my words. These are Jesus' words.

Therefore my life style, is of no consequence or importance to you, your salvation and your deliverance.

I do not wish to or dare to, advise you with regards to your salvation and deliverance etc. because if I misguide you in the least manner I will have to share your possible punishment.

The Lord Jesus has taken that responsibility to inform and guide those who follow Him, with respect to their salvation and deliverance etc. This is a very big responsibility that requires one like Jesus to undertake. The priest who takes it upon himself to interpret and/or explain the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. is more than likely accruing exponential/compounded sin.

To protect myself from not attempting to guide and inform any one with respect to their salvation, deliverance etc.. I post only the clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., I add nothing, take away nothing and interpret nothing with respect to the revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., which I post.

Jesus had two agendas and left two choices, one for each agenda:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Then Jesus confirmed that the ten commandments are the ministration of death. Also Jesus confirmed that only people in the flesh (i.e. the dead/children of the flesh) are required to recognize, esteem, use, invoke and/or use the ten commandments. Jesus confirmed that people who are spiritually aware (no longer only in the flesh) have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their spirit/heart in harmony with the Spirit of God.

The Spirit of Jesus is provided to enable one to do the above.

Jesus confirm that the ten commandments killeth (makes one 'the dead'), only his Spirit giveth life. Jesus found that the ten commandments which were supposed to be onto life was found to be onto death. And He did away with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit.

Everyone is given the free will to choose between either 'following Jesus' or being among 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Clearly if one wants to be 'the dead who bury their dead', one will esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. Because the ten commandments killeth. The ten commandments makes one and keeps one, 'the dead'.

Jesus's system (i.e. Christianity) is based on direct and individual communion of Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. This unified Spirit must be discerned within one's own heart/spirit, silently, privately and individually, on one own. And one must be led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do (as discerned within one's own heart/spirit), even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

The above is about being silently, privately, directly and individually informed and guided by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own heart/spirit. And transgressing the ten commandments so as to be be led by this information and guidance. This does not have any things to do the behavior of others. This has nothing to do with one person examining and/or assessing, the behavior of another person.

Under the Christians system, one does not have to gauge one's life by the life style of other persons. Nor does one have to seek out and use, an external/physical pope or priest. It is the same with judgment. Judgement is an absolutely personal and individual matter. One stands alone before the Spirit of Jesus, on one's judgment day. Then one is dispatches to either heaven or hell.

Judgement is based on how and to what one soweth to, in one current life time.

With respect to your inquiry into my my life: The ten commandments were never in my awareness as a concept of right and wrong with respect to God. The ten commandments entered my awareness only as some kind of anchor for the laws of my and other lands.

I am not even aware if or when I transgress the ten commandments. Whether or not I transgress the ten commandments is never in my awareness. However I am always aware of and always seek to uphold, the laws of my land and international laws etc.

I always sought to soweth, only, to spirit and Spirit, with absolutely no regard for the ten commandments, while not going against the laws of my land.

Today the laws of our lands are far more thoughtful, detailed and compassionate when compared with the raw ten commandments (and stoning to death etc.).

Numbers: 15 KJV
35 And the Lord said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.
36 And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the Lord commanded Moses.

The ten commandments came with instruction for humans to judge each other and stone transgressors. The ten commandments cannot be separated from the idea of humans judging each other and stoning transgressors to death by their fellow man.

The ten commandments were the laws of the land for an essentially primitive set of people who were landless and without a more evolved formal system of justice.

Things are far better now. Jesus did away with the ten commandments and we now have the laws of our land and a much better judicial system. Jesus made it clear that that ten commandments had and has nothing to do with any eternal or other laws of God.

Last edited:

iouae

I post only the literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

I am not seeking to be an example in my own rights. I admit that I have infirmities and I do not post my personal ideas and opinions.

I do get information and guidance from the Spirit of Jesus, through my own heart/spirit. However from these, I post only those information and guidance which are totally, clearly and literally supported by revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

Therefore I simply post authentic, literal and clear revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

These are not my words. These are Jesus' words.

Therefore my life style, is of no consequence or importance to you, your salvation and your deliverance.

I do not wish to or dare to, advise you with regards to your salvation and deliverance etc. because if I misguide you in the least manner I will have to share your possible punishment.

The Lord Jesus has taken that responsibility to inform and guide those who follow Him, with respect to their salvation and deliverance etc. This is a very big responsibility that requires one like Jesus to undertake. The priest who takes it upon himself to interpret and/or explain the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. is more than likely accruing exponential/compounded sin.

To protect myself from not attempting to guide and inform any one with respect to their salvation, deliverance etc.. I post only the clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., I add nothing, take away nothing and interpret nothing with respect to the revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., which I post.

Jesus had two agendas and left two choices, one for each agenda:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.

Then Jesus confirmed that the ten commandments are the ministration of death. Also Jesus confirmed that only people in the flesh (i.e. the dead/children of the flesh) are required to recognize, esteem, use, invoke and/or use the ten commandments. Jesus confirmed that people who are spiritually aware (no longer only in the flesh) have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their spirit/heart in harmony with the Spirit of God.

The Spirit of Jesus is provided to enable one to do the above.

Jesus confirm that the ten commandments killeth (makes one 'the dead'), only his Spirit giveth life. Jesus found that the ten commandments which were supposed to be onto life was found to be onto death. And He did away with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit.

Everyone is given the free will to choose between either 'following Jesus' or being among 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Clearly if one wants to be 'the dead who bury their dead', one will esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. Because the ten commandments killeth. The ten commandments makes one and keeps one, 'the dead'.

Jesus's system (i.e. Christianity) is based on direct and individual communion of Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. This unified Spirit must be discerned within one's own heart/spirit, silently, privately and individually, on one own. And one must be led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do (as discerned within one's own heart/spirit), even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

The above is about being silently, privately, directly and individually informed and guided by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own heart/spirit. And transgressing the ten commandments so as to be be led by this information and guidance. This does not have any things to do the behavior of others. This has nothing to do with one person examining and/or assessing, the behavior of another person.

Under the Christians system, one does not have to gauge one's life by the life style of other persons. Nor does one have to seek out and use, an external/physical pope or priest. It is the same with judgment. Judgement is an absolutely personal and individual matter. One stands alone before the Spirit of Jesus, on one's judgment day. Then one is dispatches to either heaven or hell.

Judgement is based on how and to what one soweth to, in one current life time.

With respect to your inquiry into my my life: The ten commandments were never in my awareness as a concept of right and wrong with respect to God. The ten commandments entered my awareness only as some kind of anchor for the laws of my and other lands.

I am not even aware if or when I transgress the ten commandments. Whether or not I transgress the ten commandments is never in my awareness. However I am always aware of and always seek to uphold, the laws of my land and international laws etc.

I always sought to soweth, only, to spirit and Spirit, with absolutely no regard for the ten commandments, while not going against the laws of my land.

Today the laws of our lands are far more thoughtful, detailed and compassionate when compared with the raw ten commandments (and stoning to death etc.).

It sounds to me that you do not practice what you preach which is breaking the 10C.

I mean, if I were you and so dead set against the 10C, I would remember if I committed adultery today.

Gurucam

It sounds to me that you do not practice what you preach which is breaking the 10C.

I mean, if I were you and so dead set against the 10C, I would remember if I committed adultery today.

Seem that you cannot conclude things correctly. This is the typical circumstance with a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians. They are not the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and heaven. They are the billions who hold totally wrong conclusion about the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

People err and are not chosen when they do not know scriptures, accurately.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians do not know scriptures. They are the deceived many (i.e. billions). They are totally misled (deceived) about scriptures. They and their teachers, popes, priests, etc. come to very wrong (and deceiving) ideas when they hear or read the scriptures.

For example: The Holy KJV N.T. confirm literally, in total clarity that one has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten ten commandments, so as to, unconditionally serve one's one spirit in harmony with the Spirit of God.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians totally deny and trample on the above Christian instruction which is a clear and literal revelation in the Holy KJV N.T..

I do not do the above.

Fact is, I covet, so as to serve love's urging within my own spirit in harmony with Love' urging within the Holy Spirit. I find this to be extremely blissful, regenerating and healing. And I am glorified by God.

Only the presence of passionate love, as a motivator, makes a union Godly and blissful:

1 John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

The 'thou shall not covet' commandments relegates spirit/love/God from unions.

Are you stuck (and having carnal sex), in a spiritless/loveless marriage/union because you esteem use, invoke and promote the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment?

People tend to invoke the 'thou shall not covet commandment' so as to trap their their spouses in a carnal, loveless and spiritless union with them. Then they only have carnal loveless, spiritless sex in those union.

Nothing good come from such a union, only fruit onto death (which includes children of flesh) are brought forth in such unions.

People seem to have their first child (a child of God) out of an expression of new and passionate urging of love. This is a child of God. Because God Who is Love rules and dominate in those unions. The 'thou shall not covet' commandment is not even in their consciousness.

People who are passionately in love have no time for recognizing or using the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. By naturally and spontaneously forgetting the ten commandments and freely serve the love in their spirit in harmony with the Love in the Spirit of God, they spontaneously slip into a Christian mode. And then they bring forth only fruits onto God who are only children of God. And no fruits onto death who are children of the flesh.

However their passionate love eventually fades.

Love's urging wains. However they continue to stay together (because one of the party (or both) esteems, and invokes the 'thou shall not covet' commandment) and they have carnal, loveless and spiritless sex (for their other children) and they bring forth other children who are only children of the flesh.

Last edited:

Gurucam

'Children of the flesh' are brought forth by people who esteem . . .

'Children of the flesh' are brought forth by people who esteem . . .

'Children of the flesh' are brought forth by people who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments even in the slightest manner.

'Children of God' are brought forth by people who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits, in harmony with the Spirit of God.

The negative problem in earth has been that the quantum of children of the flesh on earth seem to far out-weight, children of God, on earth.

The above made the dominating ideas on the surface of earth, conformed to those of children of the flesh and not to children of God. This kept the surface of earth under the rule of Satan/the devil and not under God.

This has recently changes. God's kingdom of heaven, as it is in spirit heaven, has come to the surface of earth. This was not due to a changes in the quantum of children of the flesh to children of God on earth. This was due to other influences (i.e. of the Spirit of Jesus and angels) which will cause children of the flesh to be totally irrelevant to the surface of earth and to be, eventually, totally dispatched from the surface of earth.

This is the very last day (on earth) for those who are not conformed to the way of life in God's kingdom, in spirit heaven.

The composition of the population on the surface of earth, is about to change (drastically) in the twinkling of an eye.

The surface of earth is promised (by God) to only children of God totally without any children of the flesh. This is when God kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, is fully formed on the surface of earth.

Soon there will be mass teleportation of children of the flesh out of here, through black hole portals, into hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

Matthew: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

These last days offer the final opportunity for a last few from among the billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians to abandon their uninformed ways and come to transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits, in harmony with the Spirit of God. This is the last call to become chosen:

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Christianity is being purified in these lasts day, in my posts and threads. This is being published in all lands through the w.w.w. on this forum. This will give those who last to Christianity to get and adapt actual Christianity. This will make them the last to know and adopt accurate scriptures (authentic Christianity), then they will not err. Then they will be the last to Christianity and be among the first few to be chosen.

For the past 2000 odd years there seemed to have no Christianity for a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians. What they esteemed, used, invoked and/or promoted was make believe Christianity which neither God, Jesus nor the heavens are aware off. Also God, Jesus and the heavens would not know people who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote make believe Christianity. However Satan/the devil will certainly know them, guide them and claim them.

Last edited:

iouae

Are you stuck (and having carnal sex), in a spiritless/loveless marriage/union because you esteem use, invoke and promote the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment?

It seems to me that you think coveting your wife is a problem. It is not.
Coveting your neighbours wife is a problem.

You can desire things/wife lawfully.

Gurucam

It seems to me that you think coveting your wife is a problem. It is not.
Coveting your neighbours wife is a problem.

You can desire things/wife lawfully.

What I think is of absolutely no consequence. I cannot save or deliver you.

Also Moses, who gave the ten commandments, cannot save and deliver you. One cannot be saved and delivered by following Moses. This was not Moses' mission.

One is saved by Truth and Grace. And only Jesus brought Truth and Grace.

Only Jesus can save and deliver you. This was and continue to be, Jesus' mission. One is saved and delivered by following Jesus.

Fact is not every one is desirous of being saved and delivered. And this is O.K.

In this world great masses of people will choose to follow Satan/Peter. Only a chosen few will follow Jesus.

Jesus confirmed the above when he said, 'many are called and few chosen'.

If you are desirous of being among the few who are saved and delivered, then it is totally incumbent on you and only you, to not be among billions (or even millions). It is totally incumbent on you and only you, to discern how to become given by God to follow Jesus, discern how one follows Jesus and then follow Jesus according to these findings. This is to be among the few, the chosen few.

All the above information are literally and clearly recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.

If you choose to be in a loveless/spiritless sexual or other union and you called that a marriage, then no one will deny you, your choice.

There are many who cannot tolerate, even the touch, of one who does not love them. On the other hand there are those who can have loveless sex regularity. I do not determine or decide these choice. These are simply the facts of life. To each his own. People will do what they will do.

Not even God will tell you that you cannot have your choice. However each choice has consequences. And if one's choice is not informed, one will reap corruption.

Informed actions are anchored on Truth and Grace (which came with only Jesus)

All Truth comes to each human only individually and privately, from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession through a direct connection between one own heart/spirit and the the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth (Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession), is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Therefore if one does not wish to reap corruption, one must drop the ten commandments and come onto Truth and Grace. This is done by adopting and being led by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. Only this is the Christian way.

The above is the literal and clear truth in the Holy KJV N.T.

If you choose to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments (which killeth) and if you also choose to have carnal, spiritless and loveless sex, that is your choice. On your judgment day Jesus will not be asking you whether or not I lived in that manner. Your judgment day will be all about you and what you did.

Last edited:

iouae

Also Moses, who gave the ten commandments, cannot save and deliver you. One cannot be saved and delivered by following Moses. This was not Moses' mission.

One is saved by Truth and Grace. And only Jesus brought Truth and Grace.

Only Jesus can save and deliver you. This was and continue to be, Jesus' mission. One is saved and delivered by following Jesus.

I agree with what you say here.

But Jesus may have a bone to pick with you advocating against the 10C.

Mat 5:19
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Gurucam

I agree with what you say here.

But Jesus may have a bone to pick with you advocating against the 10C.

Mat 5:19
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

This is not about agreeing with me.

Also this is not about picking a revelation and throwing out others.

Matthew: 5 King James Version (KJV)
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

The above is about being under the ten commandments. However there is this other revelation (which is about transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit):

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

The above says that one becomes dead to the 'thou shalt not cover' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments) by the body of Christ (this is when one becomes a Christian).

The above also says that one is delivered from the 'thou shalt not cover' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments) so that one can serve in the newness of spirit.

The above also say that the 'thou shalt not cover' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments) were ordained to be onto life but were found to be onto death.

Clearly these are seemingly opposing revelations. It is very foolish to simply choose to go with the first one and ignore the second one. Scriptures must not be treated like a lunch buffet where one simply select what one likes and ignore the rest.

It is encumbrance on each person to get the holistic sense of the Holy KJV N.T.. One cannot simply assume that verses simply oppose and contradict each other. This is a very foolish path. This is the path to not caring about truth and scriptures and end-up not knowing scriptures and so, erring and not being chosen.

Fact is, both the above revelations must be valid. They are both scriptures. And therefore they are both valid. This must be one's only assumption. One must assume and accept that both revelations are valid. Then one must seek to discern how and why these two revelations are simultaneously correct. The answer is within the Holy KJV N.T.

The Holy KJV N.T. offers clarification to the above 'seeming contradiction' in the following:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

The above tell us that there are two sets of people. One set is not under the ten commandments and another set is under the ten commandments.

Now both the above revelations can be totally correct, as follows:

Those who choose to be under the ten commandments are under the ten commandments and all thing related to the ten commandment are binding on them.

However the ten commandments do not apply to those who choose to ignore the ten commandments and serve in the newness of spirit.

This establish that that there are two systems. And Jesus did declared two aims and two systems, as follows:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)

The above is very interesting because the option to 'let the dead bury their dead' is clearly about 'the dead'. And in the above it was discovered that the 'thou shalt not cover' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments) which were ordained to be onto life were found to be onto death. The ten commandments were found to make one 'the dead'.

Therefore 'let the dead bury their dead is directly linked to esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the 'thou shalt not cover' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments) which were ordained to be onto life but were found to be onto death.

Therefore esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments is about being among the dead who bury their dead. This is not about following Jesus.

Because, there is this other path of following Jesus. Therefore 'following Jesus' is for those who obediently abandon and transgress the ten commandments in order to serve in the newness of spirit, according to the following:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law (i.e. without the ten commandments) is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Therefore there are two approaches/options. One is with the ten commandments. This is the 'let the dead bury their dead' approach.

The other is without the ten commandment. This is the follow Jesus approach. This is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

Clearly you are free to choose to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandment and so follow the 'let the dead bury their dead', path.

However you will accrue the serious wrath of Jesus if you try to deny others the 'follow Jesus path of ignoring the ten commandments and choosing instead to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

You are not here to correct the teachings of Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T. You are here to accept these relations as is. You are here to accept that all revelations are literally correct, together. Your only choice is to try to make sense of all of them and not dismiss some and accept some. You are not here to alter, correct or interpret scriptures.

All scriptures are given by inspiration. They are given to led you to truth which you cannot ordinarily discern to be logical or correct. They are given to show you things that you cannot 'see'. Scriptures are far bigger than you. This means that you would be very foolish to use parts of scriptures to prop-up your ideas and wishes.

Scriptures are given to totally destroy your limited ideas.

Last edited:

Gurucam

There was a very good reason for the following instruction in Roman: 3 verse: 19 KJV

There was a very good reason for the following instruction in Roman: 3 verse: 19 KJV

There was a very good reason for the following instruction generally. This was done to prevent 'the dead'/children of the flesh (i.e. those who are under the ten commandments) from persecuting Christians/children of God who are not under the ten commandments:

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

The first part of the revelation says: "Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the ten commandments". This is because Christians/children of God are not under the ten commandments:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

The statement, "Now we know that what things soever the law saith it saith to everyone", is totally different to "Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the ten commandments".

The above was worded to deliberately convey that the ten commandments does not speak (or apply) to everyone. The above clearly says that the ten commandments speaks (or applies) only to 'them who are under the law'.

The second part of the statement is, "that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God."

This second part does not stand on it own. The second part simply qualifies the first part.

The second part simply instructs that no one in the world must use his/her mouth to deny the first part of the statement. It also says, all the world will become guilty before God if they deny the first part of the statement.

Therefore it is very critical to know very accurately what the first part of the statement says. This is to ensure that you do not use your mouth to deny the statement and so become guilty before God.

The first part of the statement say; 'what thing so ever the ten commandments say, it say (applies) only to those under the ten commandments'. Therefore if all the world say something different they will all be guilty before God.

And of course 'the dead' do not say that 'what thing so ever the ten commandments say, it say (applies) only to those under the ten commandments'. The dead do the exact opposite thing. They use their mouth to deny that 'what thing so ever the ten commandments say, it say (applies) only to those under the ten commandments'

What then does the dead say? 'The dead' say that the ten commandments applies to everyone. The dead ignore and change the part which say that the ten commandments applies only to those who are under the ten commandments.

And iouae, you also seem to be like 'the dead' because you seem to say that what things so ever the ten commandments say is applicable to everyone. And that is a total corruption of the above statement. You are using your mouth to deny, change and corrupt the above statement and you are therefore, guilty before God.

The above is what a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians do. They use their mouth to corrupt (and deny) the above statement which is "what thing so ever the ten commandments say, it say (applies) only to those under the ten commandments". They change it to: 'what thing so ever the ten commandments say, it say (applies) to everyone'. And they do not realize that they are guilty before God for corrupting the above statement . . . and therefore cannot be among the chosen few.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The ten commandments were found to be onto death.

The ten commandments were found to be onto death.

The ten commandments were found to be onto death. The ten commandments killeth. The ten commandment makes and keeps one 'the dead'.

The ten commandments are the ministration of death. And the ten commandments were done away with and replaced with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus;

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty

So many bad inditement against the ten commandments. Yet, Jesus retained the ten commandments for some people. Clearly Jesus did so for people who did not heed him and were not prepared to follow him and had no intension of following him. They were 'the dead' and Jesus simply took the position 'let the dead bury their dead'.

The above revelation say that 'what things so ever the ten commandments say, it say to those who are under the ten commandments'. Therefore the ten commandments were retained only for some people (i.e. the ten commandments were retained only for those who choose to be under the ten commandments).

These people who choose to be under the ten commandments, choose their destiny. They choose to be 'the dead who bury their dead'. Because the Ten Commandments killeth spiritual awareness,

Indeed, Jesus confirmed that the ten commandments make one and keep one 'the dead. And these people still choose to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. These are people who (violently and self-righteously) wanted to remain 'the dead'. They violently want to continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. These people killed Jesus for dismissing the ten commandments.

Therefore Jesus retained the ten commandments (which makes one 'the dead'), for these hardened and violent people. Then Jesus resigned him self to 'letting the dead bury each other by esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments, if they so choose'. . . so be it.

Jesus simply told a disciple, 'let the dead bury their dead'. This was a statement of disgust.

It seems that Jesus kept the ten commandments for 'the dead', so that they will remain 'the dead' (by their own arrogant and free choice) And when they die they will be buried by their peers inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. Poetic justice and so be it.

The question is why would Jesus want to 'let the dead bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter?

Fact is 'the dead' describes one who is dead to his own heart/spirit. Therefore such a one is aware of only his flesh body. He/she is therefore a child of the flesh. And God had specific plans for children of the flesh.

God had promised/prophesied that only children of God will inherit the surface of earth, without any children of the flesh, when God kingdom of heaven, as it is in spirit heaven, comes to earth.

Therefore you have to consider that Jesus was simply fulfilling God's agenda by using the ten commandments (which killeth) to manage 'the dead' while they live on earth, And then ensuring that they go to hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter when they die. Because they are not destine to be heir to God's kingdom of heaven. And Jesus and God are trying to bring God's kingdom of heaven to earth.

This was almost a covet operation.

Therefore it was not expedient to deny the ten commandments or to reveal the real purpose of the ten commandments which were the ministration of death. However the above was the plan for the past 2000 odd years. The ten commandment had to be upheld as a good thing for it to serve its purpose peacefully and successfully.

Recently the time of the end came for this grace period and for this covet operation. The time has now come for the truth, with respect to the ten commandments. The time is at hand for the truth to be revealed in all clarity:

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The chips are down. The last opportunity is at hand.

The surfacing of truth, at this time, will give a new opportunity to people to come onto truth (as it is surfacing now) and so adopt truth and not err and be chosen first.

I am no special person. I was never and is not, in any way, associated with any Catholic and/or 'Christian' organization. I get all my information and guidance directly and only from the Spirit of Truth, through my own heart/spirit. The fact that I can tell you these truths, at this time, means that these truths are available for general distribution.

These are the 'shut-up words that were sealed in the Holy KJV N.T.. They are now revealed for all to know, because the surface of earth is at the time of the end of the past 2000 odd year, dark age. My posts are increased knowledge which surfaces at these time of end of one 2000 odd year period and the dawn of another 2000 odd year period.

Please get on board the authentic Christian bandwagon. This will soon be the commonest of knowledge.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Christianity is totally and only a live spiritual tradition.

Christianity is totally and only a live spiritual tradition.

Christianity is totally a spiritual tradition. The ten commandments and the O.T. anchors a religious tradition. These are totally different and cannot be combined.

Christianity is anchored totally on the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus who is the Lord in spirit heaven.

In order to be a Christian one must cease being 'the dead' (i.e. the dead is one who discern wisdom in the Ten Commandments). One must cease being 'the dead' by becoming spiritually awaken/spiritually aware. This is how to become given by God to follow Jesus.

Then one must follow Jesus. To do this, one must search one's now awakened heart/spirit and discern the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit. Then one must discern and be led into all of one's works, by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus, has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do (as discerned within one's own heart/spirit). And one must obey this Spirit even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

The above is the only path to being Christian. Christianity is anchored totally on serving the love in one's own heart/spirit in harmony with the Love in the Holy Spirit. There is no dogma in Christianity.

Dogma anchors only religious traditions, like the Old Mosaic/Ten Commandments tradition. Dogma destroys spiritual awareness. Spiritually dead people cannot be Christians. The mark of 'the dead' is that they discern wisdom in, esteems, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (as a thing related to salvation, deliverance and God).

Of course everyone must esteem and uphold the laws of their land. And everyone is entitled to protection under the laws of their land.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The ten commandments are totally dangerous and destructive to your . . .

The ten commandments are totally dangerous and destructive to your . . .

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty

Where the Spirit of Jesus leads one's life there is liberty to transgress the ten commandments.

In fact, one has God given instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to obey the Spirit of Jesus, unconditionally.

Do not let anyone pull the wool over your eyes about the ten commandments, any more.

The ten commandments are totally dangerous and destructive to your achieving salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven.

Gurucam

Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The ten commandments are the ministration of death. The ten commandments are 'him who has the power of death, that is the devil'.

Jesus did away with the ten commandments which is the ministration of death who is 'him who has the power of death, that is the devil' and Jesus replaced the ten commandments with His Spirit (i.e. the Spirit of the Lord Jesus).

Who listened? A billions strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians did not get the above scriptures and/or they did not believe or listen to, Jesus. Instead they listened to and followed Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan.

A billions strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians were also bamboozled by the Jews (i.e. the people who killed Jesus).

A billions strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians, all remained under the gospel of the ten commandments which is the ministration of death who is 'him who has the power of death, that is the devil' and which was committed onto Peter.

There is no free ride in doing the above. There are very serious consequences to one's actions.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Realize for very certain that to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments is to soweth to flesh:

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

People are held under the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and therefore the ten commandments, only when they are 'dead'

That is, people are held under the ten commandments only when they are dead to their own heart/spirit (and are, therefore only in the flesh). Such people can soweth only to flesh. They reap only corruption and are not destine to and do not, gain entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The use of the ten commandments on the surface of earth has ended.

The use of the ten commandments on the surface of earth has ended.

For the past 2000 odd years it was necessary for the ten commandments to be propped-up and used on the surface of earth. This was done together with the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which make one free for the ten commandments. This was a Dark Age.

Recently the time of end came for this period. The surface of earth entered a new 2000 odd year period. This is the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, has come to the surface of earth. Now 'Jesus' kingdom is also few this earth'.

In this new age there is no place on earth, for the ten commandments and people who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

Such people will be teleported out of here in the twinkling of an eye. They will be teleported to another place (dimension) where the ten commandments and their ten commandment ideologies rules supreme.

The surface of earth is now provided only for those who can and do transgress the ten commandments so as to unconditionally, serve their own spirits/hearts in harmony with the Spirit of God.

Matthew: 5 King James Version (KJV)
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

The above declaration was given to work in tandem with the following:

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

The reason why the ten commandments must not be undermined is because they serve Jesus second agenda of letting the dead bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter:

Jesus had and declared two agendas:

Jesus' second agenda was and continue to be, how Jesus enabled God's agenda/promise/prophesy of having only children of God inherit God's kingdom of heaven, without any children of the flesh (i.e. the dead).

The past 2000 odd year period that was given for this instruction, has ended. The ten commandments (which killeth) need not and will not, be prop-up on the surface of earth any more.

The use of the ten commandments on the surface of earth has ended. In fact the ten commandments are banished from the surface of earth.

God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, has come to the surface of earth. Now truth (about everything) is surfacing in all clarity and purity.

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The surface of earth will not be destroyed or face destruction. The surface of earth is promised to children of God and it will be preserved.

However children of the flesh (the dead) can no longer be supported on the surface of earth. The surface of earth is not conformed to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven. This reality on the surface of earth can and will support only children of God who are Christians/Saints.

Soon in the twinkling of an eye, the unworthy (i.e. those who are not given to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth) will be teleported out of here. These are all the children of the flesh (also called 'the dead'), who are on the surface of earth. These include, all, who in the lest way discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Dooms day events will not happen on the surface of earth.

Dooms day events will not happen on the surface of earth.

The dooms day events mentioned in scriptures will not befall the surface of earth.

Dooms day events describes the experience of those children of the flesh (the dead) who are teleported off the surface of earth and into hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter, in the twinkling of an eye.

The teleportation of these 'children of the flesh' (who are also called 'the dead') to their new hellish destination, will be so sudden, seamless and smooth that they will perceive that their new destination is simply earth transformed to hell, according to those doom day events.

Many things about their new destination (which is hell) will be like the surface of earth that has simply gone through those doom day events. This is not a new reality. This is the continuously existing reality in hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

'Children of the flesh'/'the dead', by being suddenly and quickly teleported to hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter, will simply and mistakenly perceive that the surface of earth has become a living hell.

This would not be so, this would simply be their mistaken perception. This is how they will perceive their experience of hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

Fact is, the surface of earth will not experience (go through) those doom-days events. Prophesy is that the surface of earth will not be 'go down'. The surface of earth will rise to be conformed to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Prophesy is that when God's kingdom is fully formed on the surface of earth, all the (spiritually) dead people (who are still living on the surface of earth) will simply be collectively teleported off the surface of earth. They will be removed in one fell scoop from the heaven that the surface of earth has become. At some appointed time, they will be collectively and instantly teleported to hell, inside the earth with Satan/Peter.

In the above manner only children of God will be left to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth, without any children of the flesh who are also called 'the dead'.

One should be very careful when choosing to follow Satan/Peter. Peter was identified to be Satan by the Jesus Christ. However there are those like Robert Pate who will encourage you to deny Jesus and His revelations, so as to falsely and corruptly empower Satan/Peter.

It is quite possible that all Robert Pate's family and relatives were and are, Catholics and he is very hard pressed to face the truth.

The surface of earth is not destine to become hell (according to those dooms day events). The surface of earth is promised by God to become conformed to his kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven and to be inherited by only children of God.

The path to becoming children of God (who are also called Christians/Saints) is very well laid out in the Holy KJV N.T.. This path open-up to one who is genuinely seeking truth. This path remains 'shut-up' and sealed in the Holy KJV N.T., for those whose agenda is to manipulate, corrupt and interpret the revelations in the Holy KJV NT.. simply to prop-up their Satanic ideologies.

'Children of the flesh' ('the dead') are responsible for opposing and preventing the forming of God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, on the surface of earth for the past 2000 odd years. They have done this by denying Jesus and his new system (which giveth life) so as to support Satan/Peter and the old system (which killeth).

Last edited:

Gurucam

Portia faced life way back in the 1960s. Robert Pate and billions must do so in 2017.

Portia faced life way back in the 1960s. Robert Pate and billions must do so in 2017.

One should be very careful when choosing to follow Satan/Peter. Peter was identified to be Satan by the Jesus Christ. However there are those like Robert Pate who will encourage you to deny Jesus and His revelations, so as to falsely and corruptly empower Satan/Peter and to also corruptly and falsely claim that Satan/Peter was the vicar of Christ:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

It is quite possible that all of Robert Pate's family and relatives were and are, Catholics and he is very hard pressed to face the truth. Especially since, as Catholics, they would all be buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, when they die, supposedly waiting on the still to come day of the Lord Jesus. This is instead of going to God's kingdom in spirit heaven, in three day after death.

Robert Pate has come around to discerning (and admitting) that the ten commandments are not a part of Christianity.

However Robert Pate has not connected to the fact and the resulting dire and bad consequence of the fact that: Satan/Peter, his popes and their church still discern wisdom in, esteem and enforce the ten commandments on each other. Satan/Peter, his popes and their church do the above, in spite of the fact that, Jesus found the ten commandments to be 'he who has the power of death, that is the devil'. .

Robert Pate is in serious denial, simply because he want to prop-up Satan/Peter any which way. One wonder why would Robert Pate and similar others deny Jesus so as to take this terminally bad stance.

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

Robert Pate and similar others, are yet to admit that Satan/Peter cannot be a part of Christianity and Satan/Peter cannot be the vicar of Christ. This is because:
1. one who is in Christ, a Christian is not connected to the ten commandments in any way. (and Satan/Peter, his popes and their church are totally anchored on the ten commandments)
2. the gospel of the ten commandments (which is he who has the power of death, that is the devil) was committed onto Peter. (one must be be delivered from bondage under the ten commandments in order to become Christian)
3. Satan/Peter, his popes and their church, esteem, enforced and continue to enforce the ten commandments on their charges. (Such people remain 'the dead' and cannot become Christians):

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter

Peter was identified by Jesus to be Satan/the devil. The gospel of the ten commandments (which is 'he who has the power of death, that is the devil') was committed onto Satan/the devil/Peter.

Also Jesus set up His Satanic church (where the dead are sent) under Satan who He identified to be Peter. http://theologyonline.com/editpost.php?p=5151441&do=editpostAnd this church was destine to be existent and functional until the still to come day of the Lord Jesus:

('The dead' describes one who is dead to his/her own heart/spirit. This describes one whose spirit must be saved.)

1 Corinthians 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

It is difficult to understand all the hype about Peter not being Satan/the devil and not continuing to be Satan/the devil.

Fact is, Peter was identified to be Satan/the devil by Jesus. Satan/the devil/Peter was appointed to Jesus' Satanic church (which is directly linked to Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda). And the ten commandments which were found to be onto death and which is 'he who has the power of death, that is the devil') was committed onto Satan/the devil/Peter.

It is clearly and literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T. that, the ten commandments were found to be onto death. That is, the ten commandments makes and keeps one 'the dead'. And the ten commandments were and continue to be, the ministration of death. The ten commandments is 'he who has the power of death, that is the devil.

And in spite of the above the gospel of the ten commandments was committed onto Satan/the devil/Peter. Who but Satan/the devil/Peter would have use of the ten commandments which is 'he who has the power of death, that is the devil?

And indeed, Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and their church discern wisdom in, esteemed and enforced the ten commandments on each other and their charge.

The ten commandments kept all of them (i.e. Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and their church), 'the dead' and eventfully they all bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter (who went there when he died). And this church (popes and all) was to remain functional until the still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

'Portia faces life'. She had no choice, she simply had to 'face life'. She did that way back in the nineteen sixties. Now, so too, Robert Pate and a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians must face the truth in the Holy KJV N.T., in 2017. They must also face their possible seriously misguided lives. It is still not too late to come onto truth.

Seem that Peter and his popes and being Catholic is not any way nearly as great as it was made out to be. Any which way one cut it, it seem quite certain that Peter (and his popes etc.) was Satan and he remained Satan. Peter/Satan (and his popes etc.) simply fooled up a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians and so fulfilled and continue to fulfill, the prophesy:

Matthew :22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

One cannot deny that the Catholic church and their leadership (of Peter and other popes etc.) have been most foolish, about most things, for most of their existence, so far.

However Catholics believe that they are the best thing since sliced bread. This is high price that ego driven people pay. It seem that simple meekness is the great savior.

Last edited:

Gurucam

One cannot deny that Peter, his popes, his church and followers, believe that Peter was and is, the vicar of Christian and their assembly is the body of Christ. However they all discern wisdom in, esteem and enforce the ten commandment on each other.

Fact is, Christians (those who comprise the body of Christ) are dead to the the ten commandments. The ten commandments are done away with for Christians. Only 'the dead' are held under the ten commandments.

'The dead' cannot be and are not Christians. The gathering of Peter, his popes, his church and followers, cannot be and is not the body of Christ. And their leader (i.e. Satan/Peter, popes etc.) cannot be the vicar of Christ.

Peter, his popes, his church and followers are 'the dead' who are esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments which keeps them 'the dead'.

The question is, what exactly is Satan/Peter, his popes and their church up to?

The above is either, the biggest folly or the biggest deceit. This is because: one is 'dead to the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments) when one is a Christian and in the body of Christ:

Fact is the ten commandments are the ministration of death. They are 'him who has the power of death, that is the devil. And they (the ten commandments) were done away with by Jesus and replaced by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Hebrews: 2 kjv n.t
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

However, in spite of the above, the gospel of the ten commandments were committed onto Peter:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter

And Peter, together with his succession of popes etc. discerned wisdom in the ten commandments and enforced the ten commandments on themselves, so as to become 'the dead who bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter'.

At all events the ten commandments makes one and/or keeps one, the dead'. And 'the dead' can never become a Christian. The use of the ten commandments is totally Antichrist. Therefore what is Satan/Peter and Co. up too?

It is one thing to discern wisdom in, esteem and enforce the ten commandment on oneself and one's charges. Indeed one is free to do this. However this is not the Christian way. This is antichrist.

And while the above may be O.K. for one or a group of people to do, it is quite another thing to do the above and claim to be Christian, the vicar of Christ and/or the body of Christ. This latter thing seems seriously dishonest, Antichrist, sinful and Satanic/devilish.

Please correct me if you can counter the above point, using revelations from the Holy KJV N.T..

Clearly Jesus outsmarted Satan/Peter and all who choose to follow Satan/Peter (i.e. instead of following Him). Jesus did this by cunningly letting Satan/Peter and all who choose to follow Satan/Peter be, the dead who bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, who went there when he died.

While, on the other hand, Jesus facilitated those who follow Him, to rise in three day after their death, to be like angels in spirit heaven with Him (i.e. with Jesus).

In the simplest manner Jesus identified Peter to be Satan and confirmed that Peter was savoring the things of man and not the things of God and Peter was not following Him.

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians ignored, undermined and did not follow Jesus and his revelations and instead choose to esteem and follow Satan/Peter and his ideas.

Seem that a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians must seriously beg forgiveness and seriously correct their ways (not in any bluffing manner). They must truly and totally drop Satan/Peter and his ideas. They must also truly, seriously and totally drop their traditional ways and seriously truly and totally come onto the Lord Jesus, as prescribed:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (i.e. liberty to transgress the ten commandments).

John: 16 KJV N.T.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law (i.e. the ten commandments) by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
6 But now we are delivered from the law (i.e. the ten commandments), that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians believe the foolish story of Satan/Peter and his popes and church that, Jesus is in heaven in a physical body. They also believe the foolish story that they must go through Satan/Peter to come onto Jesus.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians must render onto Satan/Peter, his popes and his church the title which was rendered onto them by Jesus. They are Satan (who is also called the devil) and their church is Satanic and they are not capable of knowing and/or speaking and delivering truth.

Peter/Satan, his popes and their church are covertly serving the old Jewish ten commandments system and the Jews, who killed Jesus. This is the ways of Satan/the devil. Peter/Satan, his popes and their church are no Christian institution.

Satan/the devil/Peter remained a Jew who was loyal to the Jewish ten commandment system which Jesus found to be the devil and which Jesus did away with and replaced with His Spirit.

Satan/the devil/Peter remained within Jesus inner circle and opposed and denied Jesus so as to promote the old Jewish ten commandments Antichrist system. Fact is the Jew killed Jesus because he sought to do away with the old Jewish ten commandments system and replace it with Christianity:

1 Thessalonians 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians must stop bluffing Jesus . . . because they are denying and bluffing no one but themselves, into be being 'the dead who bury each other inside the earth in hell, with Satan/Peter'. And this can be for an very indefinite stay.

In fact, God's promise/prophesy is that 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' (i.e. those who follow Satan/Peter) will not be heir to God's kingdom of heaven together with 'children of God' (i.e. those who follow Jesus).

Last edited:

Gurucam

Billions of Catholics and traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few . . .

Billions of Catholics and traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few . . .

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way to life eternal and God's kingdom of heaven.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians must be the deceived many. It is simply amazing that a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians can (even in the least way) believe that they are on the right track, tract and/or trek. They must all be the deceived 'many'. These guys simply deny scriptures and choose to believe and do what they like:

Those who genuine seek to be among the chosen few must seek truth so as to be guided by truth and not err and so be among the chosen few.

The first step is to remove oneself from among the billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians.

Indeed, abandon all the ideas and rhetoric of Catholicism and traditional Christianity. Those ideas and rhetoric have nothing to do with Christianity.

The ideas and rhetoric of Catholicism and traditional Christianity are the ideas and rhetoric of Satan/Peter who did not follow Jesus and Jesus' teachings.

Have no doubt Satan/Peter and his popes and their church are the author and anchor of traditional Christianity. Both, Catholicism and traditional Christianity, are anchored on corrupted Christianity. Catholics and traditional Christians are two billion strong and therefore cannot be the chosen few. They must be the deceived masses.

Therefore remove yourself from among those two billion deceived masses. And come among the chosen few who know truth, (i.e. who know authentic Christianity):

24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Salvation, deliverance and Christianity is not about billions. Salvation, deliverance and Christianity is about the few, the chosen few who know scriptures correctly and therefore do not err and are chosen.

This is not about coming to know scriptures through Satan/Peter, popes, priests, pastors etc., as is commonly done on earth. The blind cannot lead the blind.

This is about you seeking direct individual, personal and intuitive communion with the Spirit of Jesus through each of your own heart/spirit and then discerning the messages in the revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. directly, in a holistic manner:

In order to seek direct individual, personal and intuitive communion with the Spirit of Jesus through each of your own heart/spirit, you must awaken to/become aware of your own heart/spirit. You must be 'converted. Only then can Jesus heal you. This is because healing by Jesus is done only by the Spirit of Jesus. And you can and must reach, commune with and be led by, the Spirit of Jesus, only through your own heart/spirit.

One cannot go through any human on earth to achieved this healing by Jesus which is done only through communion with His Spirit, through one's own heart/spirit. This is only way to become Christians and to be saved, delivered to heaven and be a child of God.

Satan/Peter, his popes and their church cannot do the above for any one. Satan/Peter, his popes and their church are master of delivery into hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter who went there to rule, when he died.

Satan/Peter, his popes and their church are billions upon billions of light years away from having the capacity to deliver anyone to heaven and to being a Christians/Saint/a child of God. This capacity is vested only in the Spirit of Jesus and not even in the physical Jesus.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Time is limited.

Time is limited.

Time is limited.

Do not go down the road with the many. Excuse your self graciously. Say thank you but no thank you.

Then joint the few:

Every corner, every where seem to have a supposed Christian church, that is led by some foolish person.

Seems that if one wants to teach a formal discipline like medicine, one must be certified. However it seem that anyone, even the lest informed and least educated, with the smallest I.Q., can simply up and start a supposed Christian church and misled and/or deceive many.

In addition to the above it seems that larges institutions are simply masquerading as Christian churches so as to push their political, power, money making and other agendas as Christianity. In this way they corrupt Christianity and pass off their ideas as Christianity. They do this so as to corruptly tap into the power which unsuspecting, innocent, aspiring Christians naturally give to things Christian. This is actually mass deception:

Be alert and smart.

Last edited: