Jesus came to destroy 'he that has the power of death', which is the ten commandments

Gurucam

Hebrews: 2 KJV N.T.
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he (i.e. Jesus) also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

In the above 'the law' is the ten commandments. Jesus was born of the seed and 'house' of David who was a jew who all esteemed the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments.

John: 7 KJV N.T.
42 Hath not the scripture said, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?

Jesus was taken through all the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system:

Luke: 2 KJV N.T.
22 And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord;
23 (As it is written in the law of the Lord, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord)
24 And to offer a sacrifice according to that which is said in the law of the Lord, A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons.

The above say that Jesus was born a 'child of the flesh' (i.e. 'the dead') as a descendant of David, so as do and experience that which 'children of the flesh'/'the dead' (i.e. David and his descendants) were subjected too.

Children of the flesh/'the dead' are held under the ten commandments. Jesus was born as a child of the flesh, under the ten commandments:

The first revelations says, Jesus did the above so that He might destroy "he who had the power of death, who is 'the devil' (here on earth).

The question is who is, 'he who has the power of death'?

The following says that the ten commandments has the power of death. The ten commandments killeth:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

In the above the commandments which killeth is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments).

Therefore 'he that have the power of death' (who Jesus came to destroy) is the ten commandments (and those who enforce the ten commandments).

And indeed, Jesus did destroy the ten commandments for those who listened to Him and followed Him:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above say:

1. one is become dead to the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) when one is in the body of Christ (i.e. when one becomes a Christian)
2. when one is in the flesh one is held under the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments)
3. when one is 'dead', one is held under the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments)
4. one is delivered from the the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so that one can serve in the newness of spirit.
5. Jesus made this passage from being 'one in the flesh'/'the dead' to being one who is awakened to his spirit and can therefore serve in the newness of spirit.

Therefore Jesus came to destroy and did destroy, the ten commandment which is the devil. However only a few people accepted what Jesus said and did as Jesus instructed and so followed Jesus.

The following (different) revelation also confirm that the ten commandments are the ministration of death. And the ten commandments were done away with and replaced by the Spirit of Jesus:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above say that the ten commandments are the ministration of death.

That above also says: they are done-away-with for those who are informed and led by the Spirit of Jesus. Confirming that Jesus destroy he that has the power of death, who is 'the devil' (i.e. the ten commandments).

Most everyone seem to have remain under the ten commandments which is the devil.

It is very interesting that the ten commandments is the devil and the gospel of the ten commandments was committed onto Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter

The gospel of circumcision is the ten commandments. And the ten commandments is "He who has the power of death" and 'the devil'.

Here the Holy KJV N.T. says that Peter (who was identified to be Satan by Jesus) remained Satan who is the devil. If one want to promote that Peter ceased being Satan, one has to destroy billions of copies of the Holy KJV N.T.

Most people seem to follow Satan/Peter and his church who and which discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and generally promote the ten commandments which is the devil. In fact, most people ignored that Jesus identified Peter to be Satan.

Clearly billions of people must like the ten commandments which is the devil. And these billions of people must also like Satan/Peter because the gospel of the devil (i.e. the gospel of the ten commandments) were committed onto Satan/Peter. And indeed Satan/Peter promote and enforce the devil (i.e. the gospel of the ten commandments) on his followers, within and out side the Catholic church.

And the ten commandment makes one 'the dead' and keeps one 'the dead' and bury one as 'the dead' inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter (who went there when he died)

The ten commandments is the devil because the ten commandments makes one 'the dead' and keeps one 'the dead' who when they die' are buried inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter. Only Satan/peter & Co. glorify this path.

Those who follow Jesus become Christians. Christians are child of God/Saints while they live on earth and when they die, they rise, in three days, clad only in their spirit bodies, to be like angels in (spirit) heaven with the Spirit of Jesus.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Satan/Peter and his church were doing the work of Satan/devil.

Satan/Peter and his church were doing the work of Satan/devil.

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he (i.e. Jesus) also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

John: 7 KJV N.T.
42 Hath not the scripture said, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Jesus was born as a descendant of David. David and his descendant were children of the flesh ('the dead') and under the ten commandments.

Therefore Jesus was born a child of the flesh ('the dead') and under the ten commandments.

Jesus was born in the above manner simply to experience how it was to be a 'child of the flesh' ('the dead') who is under the ten commandments.

Jesus was not born as 'child of the flesh' ('the dead') who is under the ten commandments because that was a good or desirable thing.

Jesus aim for being born as 'child of the flesh' ('the dead') who is under the ten commandments was to destroy the ten commandments, which is 'the devil'.

Jesus came to destroy the ten commandments, which is the devil so as to redeem those who were held under the ten commandments (i.e. held by the the devil). Jesus came to destroy and do-away-with the ten commandments which is the devil and offer those unfortunate people a path to becoming adoption as children of God.

And indeed, Jesus did-away-with ten commandments which is the devil and replace the devil/the ten commandments with the body of Christ.

Those who accepted Jesus and followed Jesus became Christians and members of the body of Christ and they became "dead to" and "delivered from" the 'thou shalt not covet' commandments (and by extension, the ten commandments):

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

In the above, the law which one is 'become dead to' and 'delivered from' is the thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments.

Those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, are worshiping and being led by the devil.

These words were always in the Holy KJV N.T.. However, up to recently, these words were 'shut-up' and the Holy KJV N.T. 'sealed', with respect to these words.

For the past 2000 odd years these words were in the Holy KJV N.T. however it was hid in plain sight (from the undeserving) for a good reason. Billions read the Holy KJV N.T. and did not get these words. These words were simply not (yet) for general and open distribution. These words were miraculously hid in plain sight in the Holy KJV N.T., until now.

It is only now expedient and permitted to present these words openly.

This is because the church of Satan/Peter has done (completed) their work of burying billions of 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' in side the earth, with Satan/Peter. They and their work are no longer required on earth.

Therefore it is no longer necessary to hide the fact that the work which Satan/Peter and his church were doing was essentially and actually the work of Satan/devil.

Last edited:

Gurucam

'He who has the power of death' is the ten commandments:

"He who has the power of death" is the ten commandments, which were rendered on to Peter.

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

The above say that the ten commandments are the ministration of death.

Those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, are killeth. They become 'the dead' and are worshiping and being led by the devil.

Why would anyone deny the above when the following are true:

1. The gospel of the ten commandments was committed onto Peter and Peter and his church enforce the ten commandments on their followers.
2. the ten commandments makes one 'the dead' and keep one 'the dead'.
3. the ten commandments is the devil.
4. The church of Peter bury their followers inside the earth in hell with Peter who went there when he died.
5 the ruler of the under world (i.e. hell inside the earth) is Satan/the devil.

Who, in their right mind, would want to be buried inside the earth in hell with Peter when there is a better choice. Peter and his church are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Fact is, those who do not follow Peter but instead follow Jesus, become Christians in their life time. Then they differs in no way from Jesus Christ (except for one things, Jesus is Lord of all). When Christians die they rise in three days (like Jesus Christ) to be like angels in spirit heaven.

Jesus came to earth under very perilous terms, simply to develop and establish the above Christian path for those who follow Him. They go to heaven.

Peter offer the alternative path which takes one to hell.

Why would billions follow Peter?

Aren't Catholics very foolish? And Catholics believe that they are the best thing since sliced bread.

Clearly Peter and his church are Satan/devil. However Catholics would like us all to believed and accept that Satan/Peter and his succession of popes are the succession of vicars of Christ and they are the body of Christ:

In the above the law which one is' become dead to' (by the body of Christ) is the 'thou shalt not covert' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments).

Those in Peter's church are not 'dead to the ten commandments'. They are very much under the ten commandments. They cannot be and are not, the body of Christ.

Clearly Catholics are so very deceived and unfortunate.

The church of Satan/Peter totally deceive their followers (i.e. Catholics) so as to be able to peacefully bury them inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

Seems that Satan/Peter, his popes, their elders and other leaders all deceive themselves. Or they were outsmarted by Jesus, into burying their followers (who were the dead'/children of the flesh and not desired on earth), inside the earth with Satan/Peter (who went there when he died)

The sad fact is that 'children of the flesh (i.e.'the dead') are not dentine to be heirs to God's kingdom of heaven, together with 'children of God (i.e. Christians).

This seems to be the price that billions of Catholics and others paid, for ignoring Jesus' revelation that Peter was Satan.

Catholics can still save themselves. They have to stop following Peter/Satan and his church and instead cease being 'the dead' (i.e. awaken to their own spirits/hearts), in their current life time. Then start following (being led by) Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession as discerned through each of their own heart/spirit . . . even if they have to transgress the ten commandments.

The above is a very big turn-around for Catholics. However, according to the Holy KJV N.T., this is their only choice.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The last enemy to be destroyed is the ten commandments (i..e. the devil):

The last enemy to be destroyed is the ten commandments (i..e. the devil):

The last enemy to be destroyed (before God's kingdom of heaven come to the surface of earth) is:
1. the ten commandments (i..e. the devil).
2. everyone who enforces the ten commandment on others and/or encourages others to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.
3. all who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

They are all 'the devil' and/or serving 'the devil'.

None of the above people and their O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment/Satan-Peter ideologies and institutions, have any place in God's kingdom of heaven, which has now dawned on the surface of earth. "The writing is clearly on the wall"

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

"him that had the power of death" is the ten commandments and those who enforce, esteem, use and invoke the ten commandments.

The above say that the ten commandments, (which are written and engraven in stones) is the ministration of death. Therefore "him that had the power of death" is the ten commandments. And the ten commandments is the devil.

The gospel of the ten commandments (i.e. the gospel of the devil) was committed onto Peter:

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter

And Satan/Peter, his succession of popes, his church and elders all discern wisdom in the ten commandments. They all esteemed and enforced the ten commandments (the devil) on their followers.

Those who wield "him that had the power of death" is Satan/Peter, his church, his popes etc.. This confirms that Peter was Satan/the devil on earth.

The ten commandments and those who enforce, esteem, use and invoke the ten commandments will be the last to be destroyed before God's kingdom of heaven comes to the surface of earth.

The last enemy to be destroyed before God's kingdom of heaven comes to the surface of earth is the ten commandments and every one who discern wisdom in, esteems, uses, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (i..e. the devil). This include every one associated (in any way) with the church of Satan/Peter on earth.

The implementation of the above insight is now real and evident. Some years ago, posting of the ten commandments were removed from the precinct of some court-houses in the U.S.A..

Since then, the (Old traditional) 'rule from the top'/O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment/Satan/devil ideology have been successfully opposed in many places.

This included the 'Brexit' vote. 'The Brexit' vote undermined the aim of those who were seeking to enforce a 'one world ideology' on their unawares terms.

The 'Brexit' vote undermined (among other things) the idea of a one world religion under Satan/Peter. The Brexit vote derailed the attempt of the ruling Satanic status quo, from handing the world, totally over to, Satan/the devil.

Not only did the old Satanic status quo fail, soon they will all be totally out of leadership, destroyed and totally 'out-of-here'.

They will be gone like the old, once powerful Roman empire . . . only worse. Their exit (eviction) will not only be from the the corridors of leadership and power on earth. Their exit (eviction) will be from the surface of earth. It will be total and final:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

The devil/Satan and all people and institutions connected to the devil/Satan, are being undermined. These pople and their institution are all set to be totally destroyed and removed from the precinct of the surface of earth. They are being undermined, dissolved and destroyed to give way to the coming to the surface of earth of God's kingdom of heaven (as it is in spirit heaven).

Soon the surface of earth will be totally like God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

In scientific terms, this means that soon, only the laws of Quantum mechanics (probability) will determine and rule physicality on the surface of earth. Newtonian laws will cease to be 'a certainty'.

Newtonian laws are a certainty only among the unawares (i.e. children of the flesh, i.e. people who are dead to their spirit). Newtonian laws were held to be sacred only because the world population was dominantly spiritually dead'.

Now with the advent of seriously increased spiritually aware people on earth, Newtonian laws will fall totally flat. They will no longer function with certainty.

When God's kingdom of heaven comes, fully, to the surface of earth, the world will function only through probability (i.e. only through the laws of Quantum mechanics). Newtonian laws will no longer be an absolute certainty.

For example, one might have a weapon that uses the most certain (reliable) law of Newtonian physical. However in the new age of spiritually/Quantum mechanics on earth, one's control of that devise can be easily lost to spiritually aware people who are actually, subjectively and truly functional as quantum physicist.

These spiritually aware people may be humans in physical bodies (authentic Christians/Saints) or Angels (i.e. being without physical bodies).

Wars will no longer be only physical. Wars will no longer be won by the use of physical skills and physical weapon. The situations have changed. New people are now empowered. Wars will now be won by those who can subjectively use, articulate and control weapons from the spirit/quantum level.

(The chickens have come home to roost. The very people who were undermined and defeated in the Dark Age are returning to reclaim their land and life on earth. It is their time.)

Newtonian scientists will be totally irrelevant. Their laws will not works as it did in the past. There will be serious failures among common things on earth.

This new reality will require spiritually aware people, with related gifts of the Spirit to control and manage the world. The true and actual quantum physicists is a spiritually aware person in possession of a Gift of the Spirit. They are now required to rule the world.

Do not 'sleep' through this transformation. If you do 'sleep' through this transformation, you will 'awake' in hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter (when it is too late).

During these last days there is a small window of opportunity for those who are last to Christianity (i.e. those who come to authentic Christianity in these last day). These (last comers to authentic Christianity) can be first among the chosen few.

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

The billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians cannot be 'the chosen few'. They cannot be the few who know Truth, do not err and are the chosen few.

Self-righteousness and 'I know-it-all-ness' coupled with insularity and aggression are serious curses. They are terminal illnesses.

One cannot approach the Holy KJV N.T. with the attitude "I know it all already because my church told me it all'. Then distort and/or corrupt revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. to have them support one's preconditioned ideas.

One has to approach the Holy KJV N.T. with the 'meek' disposition of a genuine (don't know any thing) seeker. Then the Holy KJV N.T. gives up all her secretes of truth to one.

The meek gets all truth from the Holy KJV N.T. They (therefore) do not err and are the chosen few.

The meek are meek because they recognize and accept that they and all other humans (including Peter and popes) have infirmities. The meek recognize and accept that they and all other humans, can know nothing. They simply accept and adapt the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., literally.

Matthew: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Please awaken and smell the aroma of truth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The scientific explanation of the Age of Enlightenment in Christ, on earth:

The scientific explanation of the Age of Enlightenment in Christ, on earth:

The scientific explanation of the Age of Enlightenment in Christ, on the surface of earth:

For the past 2000 odd years, the Satanic status quo ruled the world through laws of certainty, like the laws of Newtonian physics.

Fact is, there are no laws of (absolute) certainty in the creation. There are only laws of probability. These are the laws of Quantum mechanics.

Laws of certainty, like those of Newton and Einstein, exist and hold their certainty only among spiritually dead people. When a world is dominated by spiritually dead people, these laws are reliably 'certain'

However when a world is dominated by spiritually aware people these laws cease to be reliably 'certain'.

In ages of spirituality, probabilistic laws of Quantum mechanics rule on earth under the dictates of spiritually aware people.

The laws of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment are Newtonian/Einstein based. They are laws of assumed 'certainty'. And they are relevant only in a dark unaware carnal age.

The laws of the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus are anchored on Quantum mechanics. These are the laws of probability. These are relevant in the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. This is a spiritual age.

The surface of earth is now in the Age of Enlightenment in Christ.

Bottom line, if one is not spiritually aware/spiritually actualized one cannot survive on earth.

If one is not spiritually actualized and 'in Christ', one cannot be a leader on earth at this time.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The long standing laws of certainty will soon, no longer be reliable and certain.

The long standing laws of certainty will soon, no longer be reliable and certain.

The laws of certainty are laws which always produce certain, reliable and predictable results. These are the laws of Newton and Einstein. Their science/physics was anchored on laws that had certainty and predictability.

Their were not the laws of Quantum mechanics. The laws of Quantum mechanics are probabilistic. The quantum field is a probability wave of any and all possibilities. These laws do not bring fixed outcomes.

In the quantum world, the law is that all things are possible And every human can collapse the Quantum probability wave field into his/her own ideas.

For example, it is a law of certainty that a few fish and a few bread cannot be simply turned into hundreds of fish and bread (as Jesus did).

1. The 'certainty' law is that some one or more persons must physical catch a hundred fish and cook these. And these people or others must physically reap, prepare and bake a hundred loafs of bread, in order to have a hundred fish and a hundred bread.

2. On the other hand, the laws of Quantum mechanics allows a spiritually actualized person, to (on the spot), collapse the Quantum probability wave field of all possibilities (which exist every where) into a hundred or more fish and and hundred or more loafs of bread. . . . like magic.

The former (essentially physical) way was the only way on earth during the Dark, O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments Age which lasted for the past 2000 odd years, on earth.

The surface of earth is now in the new Age of Enlightenment in Christ. This is the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus Age. In this Age the latter law (i..e those of quaantum mechanic) will over rule the former laws (i.e. the Newtonian/Einstein/physical laws).

One will have to be able to do 'magic' according to quantum mechanics and must actually do magic according to according to quantum mechanics) in order to actually have a life on earth.

The old physical way will be constantly disrupted by quantum mechanics. The traditional laws of 'certainty' will not be reliable or dependable. They will no longer be anchored in 'certainty. The 'wisdom' of Newton and Einstein will become nought. So too will the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Do you know what are laws of "certainty"? And how this relate to a possible final war

Do you know what are laws of "certainty"? And how this relate to a possible final war

Do you know what are laws of "certainty". These are laws which sustains the current reality on earth. These laws of certainty will be overridden by the laws of Quantum mechanics in the environment among some people on earth. This will cause the world as they know it to crumble around them. This will happen, not through the physical laws (i.e. in any separate and specific geographic location). It will happen between people standing close to each other. This will happen through spirit/quantum laws:

Those who are not destine to inherit the surface of earth in God's kingdom of heaven will simply be teleported out of here though black hole portal to hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

Those who are not destine to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on earth, will be 'run out of town'. They will be run out of town by Angles. Angels will crumble the individual little environment on earth, of each person who is not destine to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on earth. Angels will do this by using spirit/quantum laws and devises. This will be final (end of time) war on earth.

The laws of certainty are laws (of science/physics) that never fail to do what they have been doing for the past 2000 odd years. These were the anchor of the ideas and laws of Newton and Einstein. These are laws like gravity and the laws of aerodynamics which enables airplanes to defy gravity and fly in the sky.

For the last 2000 odd years all the world's technologies, life styles and devises used and were anchored on these laws . . . because these laws were reliable and certain (the function were totally 'certain'.

Some where about the start of the last century, our modern scientists have been coming to know more and more about the finer (microscopic subatomic and 'not seen') level of the creation. this level is within every things including our physical bodies. This level is not physical. It is a (none physical) probability wave field. It is a probability wave of all possibilities. It is a wave field which is live and holds all possible out-comes, in potentiality.

Each human has the potential to collapse this 'not seen'/'not physical' probability wave field wave into any physical/material things that he or she holds dearly within his or her own heart/spirit.

Quantum physicists found that each person who comes near this field (or observe this field) can stop the field from being a probability (none physical) wave field of all possibilities. The wave field simply collapses into the physical/material expression/creation of the idea of that person.

(As far as I know, Quantum physicists have not yet find that the wave field collapse according to the person's dearly loved ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desires and aspirations that are the fabric of each person's own heart/spirit. However this is the ultimate truth.)

They found that each person/observer (who are generally those associated with these Quantum field experiment) can collapse this field (into material/physical expressions) in different way.

This is a new way of using some new laws of physicals. Quantum mechanics are a new set of laws in physics.

This has turn the Old Newtonian/Einstein laws and our old reality on their heads. Under the Old system humans had to accept, conform to and 'obey' 'Natural laws'.

Under the newly discovered laws of Quantum mechanics humans can defy and over rule traditional fixed laws (of the old system). Under the newly discovered laws of Quantum mechanics humans can simply make their own laws. Quantum mechanics enable humans to move the quantum field to simply and materially/physically precipitate/create their ideas (seemingly magically).

Therefore gone are the day in which outcome/result can be got only from using traditional scientific approaches which are anchored on certain and predictable.

If fact, traditional scientific approaches and experiments are validating that the very premise of their sysatem. These approaches are confirming that no laws of certainty and predictability exist, at least at this finer quantum level of our make-up and at the finer quantum level of the creation, everywhere.

They now know that this 'not seen' quantum level of our bodies and the entire creation, exists and operates according to a totally different set of law called quantum mechanics. This 'not seen' quantum level of our bodies and the entire creation do not operate according to the laws of Newton and Einstein.

After millions of experiments related to the Quantum field and Quantum mechanics, our Quantum physics (some of who are Nobel laureates) have found that the probabilistic laws of Quantum Mechanics are always validated and never invalidate.

In fact for the past century the laws of quantum mechanics have been use in many of the devices which are use to manage our modern lifestyles. Quantum physicists have said that without the use of Quantum laws the world will return to the mid-18 century.

So far the laws of quantum mechanics which our scientists and physics technocrats use, performed fairly predictably and consistently according to certainty.

These were the early days of Quantum Mechanics, because:

The most fundamental reality about operating in and using the Quantum field and quantum mechanics is that each human who (in any way) interrelate with the Quantum probability wave field causes it to collapse into the material/physical of the ideas with which that person is entangled. Simply put the Quantum probability wave field of all possibilities simply preoduce the material/physical result that the observe wants or expects.

Therefore the ('not seen', not physical) Quantum probability wave field was found to simply turn into the material/physical expression of exactly the idea that each observer hold in abstraction within him or her self.

This is validating that at the finest Quantum level of the creation, humans do not conform to any set of fixed 'certainty' 'predictable' and 'reliable laws (like those of Newton and Einstein). If fact at this quantum level, it is now known that humans are not ruled by fixed 'certainty' 'predictable' and 'reliable laws (like gravity etc.).

At the finest Quantum level of the creation (which is within each of us and within all the creation) each human totally control and determine the laws of the creation for him or her self, according to his/her own ideas, beliefs, interests, need, desires and aspirations.

Therefore there is not Father/God and/or a son of God Jesus who holds a 'big stick' and expect every one to obey a fixed set of laws.

The idea of a Father/God who hold a 'big stick' and expect the creation and every one to uphold a set of fixed laws is anchored in the ideas and laws of Newton and Einstein. These are physical and carnal laws. This idea and these laws not true idea of the Father/God.

This held 'true' only because the world's populations (who were essentially spiritually dead) were mesmerized by Satanic/spiritually dead leader and their beliefs. They kept the masses in deep expectation and acceptance that the world was controlled by and limited to, fixed laws of certainty. This simply kept the traditional Newtonian and Einstein type laws to haold their certainty and reliability, more or less dominantly.

Recently a significant quantum of the world population and the surface of earth, her self became spiritually aware. Simply put, now, the total reliability of past laws (like the laws of Gravity, airplanes dynamics etc.) which anchored our lives and realities on earth, will cease to be certain and reliable. These 'certainty' laws will simply cease to be totally certain and reliable.

The Quantum probability wave laws, which is anchored one actually compromising the laws of certainty, will arbitrarily over rule the laws of certainty. Power will now reside only in those who can actually function through the quantum field. Humans who can actually function is the Quantum field can do so only according to their own deeply seated ideas, beliefs, interests, need, desires and aspirations according to the Will/Spirit of God.

No human or group of humans on earth can coheres, tempt, beg, force and/or otherwise cause a spiritually actualized person to serve them by managing the quantum field and its possible results, according to their expectations.

Power will be totally sovereign. Power will be in the hands of spiritually aware people who are serving the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desires and aspirations of their own hearts/spirit in harmony with the Will/Spirit of God

Power will not be held by countries, through traditional military might etc..

Sovereignty will become even more sovereign. Sovereignty will no longer be collective and contained and held by countries. Sovereignty will be individualized and held by individuals (who can wield spiritual.quantum powers. Power will be sovereign according the individual persons. And it will not be possible to have sovereign spiritually actualized persons serve others (i.e. others, like 'spiritually dead' people who are seeking to remain the ruling class).

The surface of the earth has come into the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. This is transformation of the surface of earth. The earth has moved from an Age of Darkness under the rule of 'spiritually dead people, under supposedly fixed laws which were supposedly certain and reliable. The surface of earth had come into an Age of Enlightenment in Christ. This is a new quantum/spiritual age.

The seemingly fixed (certain and predictable) laws of the past will be over run by the Quantum (uncertain and not predictable) probabilistic laws of the this New Age.

The ruler under the Old system will oppose the rulers of the New system. There can be a war. A final war on earth.

At all event the time is right for the New to tonally destroy the Old.

The final war (if it occurs) will be defined by the above development.

Since recently, the realities on earth is being controlled not by fixed, certain and reliable laws (like the laws of Newton and Einstein and the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments etc.). The surface of earth is being controlled by Quantum probabilistic laws( like those of the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus, etc.).

Any last war will be fought under the above new rules. This possible war will no longer be fought only under fixed 'certain' and reliable laws. The uncertain probabilistic laws of Quantum mechanics will also be used.

However the uncertain probabilistic laws of Quantum mechanics can be had and competently used only by spiritually aware people who are in Christ. These are both Christians/Saints on earth and Angles in heaven. The old guards are sure to loose badly.

'The dead' (the spiritually dead), at all all levels of this possible war, will be much more badly off, if such a war is fought (i.e. as compared to if such a war is not fought).

The end of time prophesies (as stated in scriptures) are descriptions of what will happen in this possible war which which will incorporate the laws of both Newton/Einstein and Quantum mechanics.

Past accepted laws of certainty (i.e. laws of Newton and Einstein) will be over ridden by laws of Quantum mechanics. This will result in the past integrity of our environment crumbling, but only for some people. It will crumble only for those who are stuck in the old system of physicality. These are children of the flesh/'the dead'.

The above is the reality in hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter. Our current earth will become a New earth which will be conformed to God's kingdom of heaven, as it is in heaven. God's kingdom in spirit heaven is run only through spiritual/Quantum laws and not at all through the certainty laws of Newton and Einstein.

The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system is anchored on the ideas and laws of Newton and Einstein. These laws and all people who discern wisdom in these ideal and laws will become total foolishness and be totally removed form the surface of earth.

The above will be totally replace by a new ordeThe new order is anchored only on laws of quantum mechanics which are spiritual laws and include the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christianity/Jesus.

I will write on the above in my next post.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The final war will involve the use of Quantum mechanics, by Angels.

The final war will involve the use of Quantum mechanics, by Angels.

The final 'end of time' war will involve the use of Quantum mechanics devices on earth.

The laws of quantum mechanics are the only laws which operate in the realm of spirit. The fixed, certain and predictable laws of Newton and Einstein do not function in the spirit realm. The quantum field is the spirit realm.

The aim of Jesus and God, is to convert the reality on the surface of earth to God's kingdom, as it is in heaven:

Matthew:6 King James Version (KJV)

This means that now that God's kingdom is forming on the surface of earth, according to the how it works in spirit heaven. The laws of Quantum mechanic will at all forums, over-rule the 'fixed', 'certainty' and 'predictable' laws of Newton and Einstein.

There are no fixed, 'certain' and 'predicable' laws like those of Newton and Einstein, for spiritually aware and spiritually actualized people.

This is changing the world. Those who are entangled with the 'fixed', 'certainty' and 'predictable' laws of Newton and Einstein will not be able to survive on the surface of earth. Only those who are entangled with laws of Quantum mechanics will be able to survive on the surface of earth.

If one want to remain on earth, in God's kingdom of heaven, on earth, one must become spiritually aware (aware of the quantum field) and functional in the spirit/quantum field.

This transformation (of the surface of the earth to a new age) has occurred because God's kingdom of heaven (as it is in heaven) has come to the surface of earth. Jesus' kingdom is now of this world. Angles can function very competently on the surface of earth. He cannot be overthrown and killed, as he was 2000 odd years ago.

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

2000 odd years ago, the surface of earth was not (conformed to )Jesus' kingdom and the Angels were powerless on the surface of earth. This has clanged, now Jesus' kingdom is also of this world (on the surface of earth) and angles can function and operate very competently on earth and so fight very successfully for Jesus.

Seems that pay-back time is at hand. The tools of quantum mechanics are spiritual tools. Angles can operate these tools with total competence. Now these tool (including weapons) will dominate and rule on earth.

The most significant spiritual/quantum tool is teleportation through black hole portals to hell, inside the earth with Satan/Peter. Equal to this is teleportation through while light portals to God's kingdom in the spirit realm. These two systems have been functioning in the spirit realm and each person is subjected to one of these two portals when one die, physically.

Now, in the final 'end of times' war these portals will be used on earth just as it they are used in the spirit realm.

God's kingdom of heaven has come to the surface of earth. as it is in the spirit realm. This means that all devices and systems which are used in the spirit realm can be and will be used on earth.

These spiritual/quantum devises will be wielded by Angels (i.e. being without physical bodies). They are clad only in Spirit bodies. They are from God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit ream. They are very competent in the use of these spiritual/quantum devices.

There are two kings of people on earth.
1. There are those who are destine to be heir to God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth.
2. There are those who are not.

The final 'end of times' war will be between these two different set of people.

Unlike other wars on earth, Angles will be able to participate consequentially in this war. Angles can operate only through spirit/quantum laws.

It became possible for Angles to function competently on earth with the advent of humans discovering the quantum field and quantum mechanics.

This is increased knowledge which come at the time of the end of one 2000 odd years period and the dawn of a new 2000 odd year period.

This transformation empowered spiritual/quantum laws on earth.

Angles are very competent when it comes to functioning from and in, the spirit/quantum level. Also capable of functioning from and in the spiritual/quantum level are spiritually aware people. Among these people are authentic Christians/Saints. (These are not the Saints of the Catholic church).

The last (end of time) war will not involve nuclear weapons etc. It will simply be won by angels who use teleportation, through black hole portals to hell inside the earth. with Satan/Peter on their enemies.

No human would be able to raise a tradition weapon on those who are destine to inherit God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm and on earth.

For more details of this war, please read my previous posts

Last edited:

Gurucam

The surface of earth is conforming to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven.

The surface of earth is conforming to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven.

This earth is promised to be conformed to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven.

The surface of earth is in the final stage of conforming to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven.

It is very important to note that when God's kingdom of heaven is fully formed on the surface of earth, the surface of earth will function according to the laws which run God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm.

God's kingdom in the spirit realm is run by spiritual laws. These are now known as the laws of Quantum mechanics. These laws are different from and override and over rule the laws which control and run our physical world.

in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm all things are permitted and possible.

When God's kingdom is fully formed here, children of God are destine to inherit the surface of earth without any children of the flesh.

Children of the flesh are people who are only physically aware. They are aware of and anchored on, the laws which sustains and control the physical world.

On the other hand, authentic Saints/Christians are like the angels in heaven. They are anchored on the spiritual/quantum laws.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T,
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

You should have no doubt that the heir to God's kingdom of Heaven are the chosen few authentic Christians/Saints and not any O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people (like Jews, Catholics and traditional Christians)

The chosen few authentic Christians transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits in harmony with the Holy Spirit.

Jews, Catholics and traditional Christians all esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law (i.e. the ten commandments) by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Therefore, 'the end of time dooms day events' mentioned in the Holy KJV N.T. will not happen to this earth. And this will not happen on this earth. This earth is destine to be conformed to God's kingdom of heaven and to be inherited by children of God/Saints/Christians, in the fullness of time.

This earth will be protected by Jesus and the Holy Angels. There will be no nuclear or other war. Nothing will destroy this earth as described in the 'end of time prophesies' (as they are commonly but erroneously called). Jesus and the Holy Angels will preempt any possible nuclear war on everyone. However 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' will be permitted to destroy each other. Have no doubt, those who live by the sword die by the sword.

Therefore 'the end of time dooms day events' mentioned in the Holy KJV N.T. will happen only to those who were not destine to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on earth.

These 'the end of time dooms day events' are the actual reality in hell. When the surfaces of earth is fully conformed to God's kingdom of heaven (as it is in spirit heaven), people who are not destine to be heirs to this New earth, will be teleported out of here to hell.

This teleportation to hell will be experienced as follows:

However this teleportation to hell will be so swift and seamless that those who are teleported to hell will not realize what hit them. They will not grasp that they have been moved off the surface of earth and into hell. This is because many things in hell will remind them of the surface of earth. However many things will be different.

And as they discover the existing reality in hell, they will perceive that it is this earth that has changed into hell. This is how they will perceive their teleportation to hell. 'The end of time dooms day events' mentioned in the Holy KJV N.T. is the actual reality in hell and not an event that happens on earth.

Fact is Jesus and the Holy Angles will not allow the surface of earth to reach that level of devastation as the events describes as 'the end of time dooms day events' mentioned in the Holy KJV N.T.

Jesus and the Holy Angles will simply use the quantum devise of teleporting some people, through black hole portals, to hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

Those teleported to hell will be all those who have prevented and are still preventing God's kingdom (as it is in spirit heaven) from being created on the surface of earth.

The question is who or what are these people who have prevented and are still preventing God's kingdom (as it is in spirit heaven) from being created on the surface of earth?

These are those who perceive and recognize only the physical aspect of the world. That is they perceive and recognize only things that are 'seen' and temporal. These people are entangled with a life of physicality. They are described as, Satan/children of the flesh/the dead/the spiritually dead. They cannot be heir to God's kingdom on earth because this kingdom will be conformed to the God's kingdom in the spirit realm.

These people who will be teleported to hell are not entangled with a life of spirituality.

To put this is a more scientific manner. People who are destine to be teleported to hell are those people who remain stuck and dependent on fixed laws of certainty and predictability. These are laws like those of Newton, Einstein and the O.T./Mosaic ten commandments system.

Those who are destine to be heir to God's kingdom of heaven of heaven, on earth are spiritually aware and spiritually actualized people. This is because God's kingdom of heaven on earth operates according to the laws in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. These are the laws of quantum mechanics. The laws of Quantum mechanics are totally different from the physical laws of certainty and predictability.

The Quantum laws relate to the quantum field. The quantum field is like the Holy Spirit. It is not physical. It is 'not seen' and eternal. It exists as a 'not seen' (not physical) probabilistic wave of all possibilities. Quantum law permits humans to collapse this quantum probabilistic wave field of all possibilities into material things according to one's own idea. However these material creations are not eternal, like the quantum field/Holy Spirit). They are 'seen' and temporal.

Authentic Christianity is anchored on Quantum law. Saints/Christians, when they led into their works by the Spirit of Jesus are able to have any thing that their heart/spirit desires even if they have to transgress or defy fixed laws of certainty and predictability which are like those of Newton, Einstein and the O.T./Mosaic ten commandments system.

This is because spiritually aware people can directly collapse the Quantum probabilistic wave field of all possibility into what they want. However the true rulers on earth when God's kingdom of heaven fully forms on the surface of earth are those spiritually aware people who are led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

The Spirit of Jesus collapses the Quantum field (which is the Holy Spirit) according to Truth. This is according to one's own truth and God's Truth.

The Spirit of Jesus collapses the Quantum field (which is the Holy Spirit) into a perfect amalgam of 1. the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration which are the fabric of one's own heart/spirit (this is one's own truth) and 2. the Will/Spirit of God (this is God's Truth). This is described as the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

Humans in physical bodies on earth who are Saints/Christians and angles (being in only spirit bodies) in heaven all live according to the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. They live in the above manner.

The laws of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus can and do, routinely and totally, over-ride the fixed laws of certainty and predictability which are like those of Newton, Einstein and the O.T./Mosaic ten commandments system.

Fact is, if one wants to be relevant and stay on earth, when God's kingdom of heaven is fully formed on the surface of earth, one must be well practices in the laws related to the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, which makes one free from the ten commandments and other similar fixed laws of certainty and predictability.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

For example: One will not be able to rely on the certainty of things like gravity. The laws of gravity has been fixed, certain and predictable for the past 2000 odd years (more or less for everyone, on earth).

When God's kingdom of heaven is totally formed on the surface of earth, Gravity and its laws will cease to be fixed, certain and reliable.

Saints/Christians and Angles will simply defy (over-rule) gravity and its laws at will, (as it applies to themselves and to others).

Gravity is simply an example of one fixed, law of certainty and predictability that people of the New Age of Enlightenment in Christ will have power to overrule effortlessly (i.e. without machines/devises etc.), at their own subjective and instant will.

Even with nuclear weapons and other newer techniques which came to them through old traditional means, the old status quo cannot win any war at this time, nor can they hold on to power and ruler-ship.

However for the past 2000 odd years the old status quo have being fighting among them selves. Jesus and the Holy Angles will continue to let them (the old status quo) destroy only, each other, i.e. until the time appointed by Father comes and the remaining old guards and their followers are collectively teleported off the surface of earth and into hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter, in one fell scoop.

Last edited:

Gurucam

To come onto Christ is the same as and directly related to, the following:

1. To become a Christian
  2. To be in the body of Christ.
  3. To cease being a child of the flesh (like Ishmael) and become a child of God (like Issac)
  4. To cease being Jews, i.e. like Ishmael and his generation (who were and continue to be, all children of the flesh) and become Christians, i.e. like Issac and his generation (who were and continue to be, all children of God).
  5. To have 'put-on' Christ.
  6. To be no longer under a schoolmaster
  7. The law is the ten commandments and was one's schoolmaster, until one come onto Christ.
  8. To ceased esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments and instead transgress the ten commandment so as to serve one's own spirit.
  9. To cease being Jews or Greeks. This means to cease being one who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments whether this is done through religious tradition or conscience)
  10. To be one in Christ.
  11. To be 'of Christ'.
  12. To be Abraham's seed and heir according to the promise.
  13. To be dead to the ten commandments by the the body of Christ (i.e. by becoming a Christian)
  14. To be delivered from the ten commencements so that one can transgress the ten commandments so to serve one's spirit.
  15. To be heir (according to the promise) and so, differ in no way from Jesus Christ (with one exception, Jesus is Lord of all)
  16. To be a Christian/a child of God/a child of Spirit/a child of promise and heir to God's kingdom of heaven without children of the flesh who are Jews and all other who are under the ten commandments.

In summary humans must drop and transgress the ten commandments so as to freely serve each of their own spirit. This is to cease being Jews, Greeks and other who are all children of the flesh and become children of God who who are Christian. The reason for making this transformation (from being children of the flesh to being children of God) is to become heirs according to the promise. The promise is that children of God/Christians will be heir to God's kingdom of heaven without children of the flesh who are Jews Greeks and all others who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

Soon, I will post the revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. which totally and literally confirms all of the above.

However those who read my posts should, by now, know these revelations clearly.

Gurucam

False prophets and antichrist operatives are within traditional Christianity, it self

False prophets and antichrist operatives are within traditional Christianity, it self

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Many false prophets and Antichrist operatives (for all their sad lives) deny that, in the above, "the law" is the ten commandments.

Fact is one 'is become dead to the ten commandments', by the body of Christ. That is, one who has become a Christian 'is become dead to the ten commandments'.

Also, one is 'delivered from the ten commandments' so that one can and must, transgress the ten commandments so that one can and must, serve one's own heart/spirit:

The above says:
1. ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ
2. But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter

In the above 'the law' being referred to is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments)

False prophets and antichrist operatives are no where else, but within the very core of traditional Christianity. They are the ones who fill both, the leadership positions and the seats in the millions of traditional Christian churches, on earth.

This was the warning in:

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

False prophets and antichrist operatives are right in your close company. Sometimes in your own family. They are certainly the priests and leader in traditional Christian churches. They are also the followers in these churches. They are all pretending to be Christians. They are pretending to be N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christ/Jesus people. They are actually O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people.

They are constantly seeking to return and successfully returning, unsuspecting aspiring Christians and babes in Christ, to bondage under the ten commandments. And so deny aspiring Christians and babes in Christ Grace and Christ.

Galatians 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Of course, in the above, false prophets and unaware false spying brethren will deny that 'the law', in the above is the Ten Commandments.

Last edited:

oatmeal

Evidently, the author of this thread has not read Hebrews 2:14 which clearly states that the devil has the power of death.

Gurucam

Oatmeal might be good for cholesterol. However, oatmeal is not good for truth.

Oatmeal might be good for cholesterol. However, oatmeal is not good for truth.

Evidently, the author of this thread has not read Hebrews 2:14 which clearly states that the devil has the power of death.

It is quite true that the devil has the power of death. That is no big news. The question is who or what is Satan/the devil on earth?

Indeed, what good is your statement to you or anyone else, if you and others, do not know who or what is Satan/the devil on earth?

Jesus came to earth in a physical body and faced denial, persecution, torture and crucifixion to let humans know who or what is Satan/the devil on earth. Did you get this second message?

Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The above say:
1. 'him that have power over death is the devil
2. Jesus came to destroy 'him that had the power of death, that is the devil'

The Holy KJV N.T. say that the ten commandments is the ministration of death:

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty

He who is the ministration of death is the one who has power over death. This is the ten commandments (that was written and engraved in stone) and this is the devil.

The above say that ministration of death (which is the ten commandments and which is the devil) was done-away-with (destroyed) and replaced, by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

The following add more support to the above. The following say that the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and by extension, the ten commandments) killeth (i.e. i died). The following says: the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and by extension, the ten commandments) which was ordained to life was found to be onto death.

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

There is no doubt that the ten commandments has the power of death. Therefore the ten commandments is the devil.

Given that the devil is the power over death. Then, the ten commandments (which is the ministration of death), is the devil.

And the Spirit of Lord Jesus did-away-with (destroyed) the ten Commandments which is the devil.

One has become dead to the ten commandments (i.e. the devil) by the body of Christ (i.e. when one becomes a Christian):

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet

The above says, one has become dead to the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and by extension, the ten commandments, i.e. the devil) by the body of Christ (i.e. when one becomes a Christian).

Therefore Jesus destroyed the ten commandments which is the devil, for those who actually followed Him. Those who follow Jesus (and not Satan/Peter) are Christians and in the body of Christ.

Clearly a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are not Christians and they are not in the body of Christ because they esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. 'They have not become dead to the ten commandments by the body of Christ'. They are still very much under the ten commandments. Therefore a billion strong traditional Christians are not under Grace of God and Christ has benefited them nothing.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians have simply been misled by Satan/devil and other false prophet and unaware false spying brethren.

The Holy KJV N.T. cannot be any clearer.

Additionally, Jesus identified Peter to be Satan/the devil:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Not because Peter and others in the church of Peter tell you that Peter is not Satan/the devil, you must deny Jesus and accept the word of Peter and his church.

Also, the gospel of the ten commandments (which has the power of death and which is the devil) was committed onto Peter (who Jesus identified to be Satan/the devil):

The gospel of circumcision is righteousness that is with the ten commandments (which is the ministration of death, which killeth and which is the devil). And this gospel was committed onto Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan//the devil. And Peter and his church have been enforcing the ten commandments (which is the ministration of death, which killeth and which is the devil) on their followers for the past 2000 odd years.

Therefore, according to the Holy KJV N.T., Peter and his church were given the power of death (the devil) when the gospel of the ten commandments was committed onto Peter (who Jesus identified to be Satan).

Therefore, according to the Holy KJV N.T., Peter and his church, armed with the ten commandments which they enforce, use and invoke on their followers, are all the ministration of death and they are all together, Satan/the devil.

Those who follow Satan/Peter (in any way) are not Christians and not in the body of Christ. And Jesus agenda for these people was to have them buried each other inside the earth in hell with Satan/peter, when they die.

Christians are not under the ten commandments. Christians have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits. Jesus destroyed the ten commandments which is the devil, for Christians.

Satan/Peter and his church are 'the dead' who has been burying each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter (who went there when he died, to rule in hell) for the past 2000 odd years

It is up to each person to either, 1. follow Satan/Peter and his church (i.e. the dead who bury their dead) or 2. follow Jesus:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Again, the Holy KJV N.T. cannot be any clearer.

False prophets and unaware false spying brethren simply corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. and deny Jesus, so as to deceive and recruit people for hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

Oatmeal might be good for cholesterol. However, oatmeal is not good for truth, as confirmed clearly in the Holy KJV N.T..

When it comes to truth in the Holy KJV N.T. oatmeal is incomplete and false.

The writer of this thread never denied and is not now denying that the devil has the power of death. The writer has clearly stated this fact from the Holy KJV N.T. and accepted this fact.

The Holy KJV N.T. simply adds that, the devil who has the power of death is both, the ten commandments and Satan/Peter and his church.

:idea: :idea: The Holy KJV N.T. has simply said that 1. the devil who has the power of death, 2. the ten commandments and 3. Satan/Peter and his church are all one and the same.

The Holy KJV N.T. has simply provide this News for the edification of those who are actually seeking truth. Like every thing else in the Holy KJV N.T., this information is Good News because it can save humans from putting themselves under the devil on earth and so end inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

There is the other option of not following Satan/Peter and his church to hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter and instead following Jesus to heaven, in three day after one dies physically.

One must accept these revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., as Good and accurate News and not try to corrupt these revelations as is commonly done, so as to deny Jesus and his words.

Fact is, Satan/Peter and his church have been enforcing and using their devil's power of death (i.e. the ten commandments) on their followers for the past 2000 odd years.

The above is what Satan/the devil do. And for the edification of all, Jesus identified Satan/the devil to be Peter. Jesus also confirmed that the church of Satan/Peter was a Satanic church and it will remain a Satanic church until the day of the Lord Jesus.

It can only be that a billion strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians were and continue to be very foolish (and very gullible), when it comes to things of Jesus, truth and God.

Of course a billion strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians believe that they have the monopoly on God, i.e. according to their foolish and corrupt (Anti-the Holy KJV N.T.) ideas.

The above describe the church of Satan/Peter. It is a Satanic church which is destine to remain Satanic right up until the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Jesus had two agendas. And he established two churches:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

1. One church (of Jesus) was and continue to be, Satanic. This church offer deliverance to hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter (who went there when he died). This church is anchored on the devil which is the ten commandments. This church is anchored by Satan/Peter and his succession of popes.

In the above church the dead bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter (in the hope that their spirits may be save in some, still to come, day of the Lord Jesus)

2. Jesus' other church is Christian. This is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit/Will of God. This church/commission is anchored on righteousness that is without the ten commandments.

The above commission is directly under the Spirit of Jesus. This commission is anchored on 'following Jesus' and not at all on following Satan/Peter. This commission was exemplified by Paul (and not at all by Peter). In this commission, when people die, they rise in three day to be like angles in heaven, with Jesus.

:idea: Therefore there are two choices.

One can either follow Jesus or follow Satan/Peter. One cannot do both. Free will (and free choice) were always permitted and 'enshrined'.

The sad fact is that, a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians choose to follow Satan/Peter and deny Jesus, while foolishly and (self) deceptively believing that they are Christian and in the body of Christ.

The sad fact is that, a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are not under Grace of God and Christ has benefited them nothing (by their own folly).

Fact is, a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are under 'the grace' of Satan/the devil/Peter.

Only a few final days are left for a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians to change their corrupt and misguided ways and drop Satan/Peter and come onto Jesus.

However according to the Holy KJV N.T., the sad fact is that, only a few will make this turn-around.

16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Last edited:

Gurucam

:idea: :idea: The Holy KJV N.T. has simply said that:
1. the devil has the power of death,
2. the ten commandments has the power of death and
3. Satan/Peter and his church were given to enforce the ten commandments on their followers (and they clearly did and continue to do so)

Therefore all the above three are one and the same. All three are the devil/Satan..

The Holy KJV N.T. also said that Jesus came to destroy him that has the power of death that is the devil. Therefore Jesus came to destroy the following:
1. the devil that has the power of death,
2. the ten commandments that has the power of death and
3. Satan/Peter and his church who were given to (and do) enforce the ten commandments on their followers.

However, the Holy KJV N.T. say that the church of Satan/Peter who enforce the ten commandments (that is the devil), on their followers will remain intact until the day of the Lord Jesus. Then they will all be destroyed by Jesus (for indeed, Jesus came to destroy the devil):

Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Satan/Peter was given Jesus' Satanic church where those whose spirits may be saved in the, still to come, day of the Lord Jesus) are sent.

Those whose spirits must be saved are 'the dead' (the spiritually dead). They are sent to the church of Satan/Peter while they live. Then when they die physically, they are buried in side the earth in hell with Satan/Peter. They are buried with the hope that their spirits may be saved in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Notice that, the promise is that their spirits may be saved in the still to come, day of the Lord Jesus. This is a totally 'iffy' and 'no obligation' promise.

Therefore if no spirits are saved in the day of the Lord Jesus, no promise is broken.

The day of the Lord Jesus is at hand. The following are being dismantled. Expect that soon, the following will be totally destroyed, by Jesus:
1. the devil that has the power of death,
2. the ten commandments that has the power of death and
3. Satan/Peter and his church who were given to (and do) enforce the ten commandments on their followers.

All the three above are Satan/the devil. They are all being destroyed and relegated off the surface of earth, now, in the day of the Lord Jesus.

All that any human can do is to ensure that he/she is on the right side of Jesus. Jesus had two sides, as follows:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Jesus had and continue to have a 'follow me' side. This is the right side of Jesus.

Jesus also had and continue to have a 'follow Satan/Peter' side. This is the 'let the dead bury their dead' side of Jesus. This is the left and wrong side of Jesus.

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan, in plain language. Jesus also anchored His church on Peter. Also Jesus established a church under Satan, where 'the dead' are sent. Jesus confirmed that the ten commandments makes one 'the dead' and keeps one 'the dead'. Jesus confirm that the gospel of the ten commandments was committed onto Peter. Clearly Peter and his church are Satan/the devil.

Billions of Catholics and traditional Christians denied the above things which Jesus died to reveal. Instead these billions believed and accepted Satan/Peter and his church (i.e. when Satan/peter and his church corrupted and denied the above literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.).

And these billions of foolish Catholics and traditional Christians believe that they have done nothing wrong or serious. And they foolishly believe that Jesus will favor them. Clearly they are anchored on foolishness.

They are at least two billion strong and cannot be the chosen few.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The above revelation is about the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments). At all events, 'the law' mentioned in the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments).

The above revelation says that one becomes dead to the ten commandments by the body of Christ. The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says that one 'is become dead to the ten commandments when one becomes a Christian.

The above revelations say that Christians are not under the ten commandments.

The above revelation says that one is delivered from the ten commandments so that one can and must transgress the ten commandments so as to freely serve one's own spirit/heart.

The God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction, in the above, is that one must covet, in order to serve one's own heart/spirit.

The above revelation says that the ten commandments killeth. The ten commandments make one 'the dead' and keeps one 'the dead'.

The above say that 'him who has power over death is the ten commandments.

The above revelation says that any one who esteems, use, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments and claims to be a Christian, is a false or fake Christian. He is not under Grace of God and Christ has benefited him nothing.

Fact is, the ten commandments are the ministration of death. They killeth. The ten commandments make one 'the dead' and keeps one 'the dead'.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above say that the ten commandments is the ministration of death. Therefore the the ten commandments has power over death. Therefore 'him who has power over death is the ten commandments. And the ten commandments is the devil (in a particular presentation)

The above also says that the ministration of death, which is the ten commandments, is done-away-with and replace by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

One who teaches that Christians are under the ten commandments and they (Christians) must esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, in any way, is the devil/Satan/Antichrist. Such a one is the worse false prophets and worse unawares, false spying brethren.

The ten commandments are for use by the "the dead who bury their dead". They are not for use by those who 'follow Jesus'.

Jesus had two agendas which led to two different gospels and two different commissions:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead:

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter.

The gospel of circumcision is the gospel of the ten commandments.

The gospel of uncircumcision is the gospel without the ten commandments:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

The Act: 13 KJV N.T.
39 39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Jesus' 'follow me' agenda and commission was committed onto Paul. This commission is anchored on the gospel of uncircumcision. This is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments. This is Jesus' Christian commission. This is the commission for those who follow Jesus to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. The ten commandments are done away with for Christians (i.e. those 'follow Jesus' and are in the body of Christ).

Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda and commission was committed onto Satan/Peter. This commission is anchored on righteousness that is with the ten commandments. The ten commandments were found to onto death. The ten commandment makes one 'the dead; and keeps one 'the dead'. The ten commandments are for 'the dead who bury their dead, inside the earth with Satan/Peter.

The Holy KJV N.T. cannot be any more clear. Clearly the above very clear revelations were corrupted by Satan/Peter and his succession of popes and other operatives.

Chair has always delighted in esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments while pretending to be Christian.

Fact is, one becomes dead to the ten commandments when one becomes a Christian.

In fact, according to the Holy KJV N.T., the Christian way is to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own heart/spirit.

More precisely, according to the Holy KJV N.T., the Christian ways is to covet, so as to serve one's heart/spirit.

The above is not palatable to Chair who seems to have a spouse locked down (imprisoned) in a loveless/spiritless union/marriage by invoking and enforcing, the 'thou shall not covet' commandments.

Clearly Chair is not a Christian. Chair is simply pretending to be a Christian.

Chair likes the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus (which giveth life) for presenting a false face and for flash. However Chair is truly committed to the ten commandments which killeth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Chair, Jesus' kingdom is now on earth. The time for vengeance is at hand.

Chair, Jesus' kingdom is now on earth. The time for vengeance is at hand.

Dear Chair,

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are the only people who desecrate their Holy Book. Billions of people arbitrarily change revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. (on a daily basis) into many varied 'interpretations' simply to support their own 'self-made-up' ideas and own self-made-up' agendas.

A billion strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians do not use the Holy KJV N.T. as their source for truth. They get all their information from Peter/Satan and popes, priests, etc.. Then, they distort the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. to have them force-fit their uninformed ideas and beliefs. They all stumble at that stumbling block:

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Here is something different:

The following are many very clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.. They all support and compliment each other. They are are untouched and not interpreted (not corrupted) by anyone. They are provided, in their pure and literal state, for the edification of you and others:

Fact is Jesus came to destroy 'him that has the power of death, that is the devil'.

The above say that the ten commandments is the ministration of death. Therefore the ten commandments has the power of death and it is therefore the devil (in a form). The devil takes and has, many forms so as to do his dirty works.

The devil can be in the form of ideas (i.e. like the ten commandments, which corrupt and killeth). The devil can also be in the form of a 'not seen' force or spirit. The devil can also be in a 'seen' physical body (like Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan/the devil).

In this case the devil was and continue to be, an idea, which is the ten commandments.

When people esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (even in the slightest way) the devil get people to serve his aim of making and keeping each other, 'the dead'. Then, when these people die, they bury each other in hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

And indeed Jesus instructed, 'let the dead bury their dead'. Jesus aim was to have Satan/Peter and his church bury the dead in side the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter (who went there when he died).

'The dead' are 'children of the flesh' and they are not destine to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth together with Christians/children of God, when God's kingdom of heaven is fully formed on the surface of earth:

Galatians: 4 kjv n.t.
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise (i.e. born by Spirit).
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. children of the flesh): for the son of the bondwoman (i.e. children of the flesh) shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. children of God).

The sad fact is that 'the dead' (i.e. children of the flesh) are destine to remain inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter. They are not destine to inherit the surface of earth together with 'children of God' who are Christians, when God's kingdom of heaven is fully formed on the surface of earth.

Jesus seemed to have simply tricked Satan/Peter into being buried inside the earth in hell. Then Jesus had and have the church of Satan/Peter and all others who chose to follow Satan/Peter (i.e. instead of following Him) continue to bury each other (who are and continue to be, 'the dead') inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter (who went there when he died).

Is this not what has been happening, for the past 2000 odd years and up to this day, among Catholics and traditional Christians?

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians ignore the other option.

Only a few choose the other option of following Jesus and becoming authentic Christians while they lived on earth. Then they differ in no way from the Lord Jesus (with one exception, Jesus is Lord of all). When Christians die they are not buried (with their dead physical bodies) inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter (for an indefinite stay):

Galatians: 4 kjv n.t.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Instead when Christians die, they separate from their dead physical body (only their dead physical bodies are buried in the earth). Then they rise in three day, clad only in their spirit bodies, to be like angles in heaven. They go to the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead, to prepare for those who actually follow Him.

Sad to say that, a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are simply deceived and very foolish (in their own rights).
They follow Satan/Peter and remain 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' and when they die they are buried with their dead physical bodies inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

To continue:

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. also says that Jesus destroyed (did-away-with) the ten commandments and replaced it with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus:

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Jesus did-away-with (destroyed) the Ten commandments because it was the ministration of death and it was also the devil. Jesus did-away-with (destroyed) the Ten commandments, also, for the following reason:

The above say that Jesus destroyed the ten commandments so as redeemed those who were under the ten commandments, so that they might receive the adoption as sons of God.

Therefore Jesus came to destroy 'him that have the power of death, that is the ten commandments, that is also the devil. However, back then, the Jews were powerful and violent and they did not take kindly to above intention and aim of Jesus.

The ten commandments were the essential anchor of the Jews of 2000 odd years ago. And Jesus declared the ten commandments to be the devil (which killeth). And Jesus came to destroy the ten commandments.

Now you know in all clarity why, the Jews of 2000 odd years ago, denied, persecuted, tortured and then kill Jesus:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The sad fact is that Satan/Peter and his stream of popes and his followers remained Jews (in actuality and in fact). That is, they remain loyal to the ten commandments. And they went on to undermine Jesus and Christianity from their essentially O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments church which they corruptly disguised and projected to be a Christian institution.

For the past 2000 odd years the Jews and Peter/Satan, his church and his followers have been pulling the wool over the eyes of a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians.

The Jews and Peter/Satan and his church have been denying the fact that the Jews of 2000 odd years ago denied, persecuted, tortured and kill Jesus because he (Jesus) sought to destroy (do-away-with) the ten commandments which 1. killeth, 2. is a cure and 3. is the devil (in a particular form). This is according to Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T..

Back then Jesus was more or less helpless. More or less every one were 'the dead' and could not see the light that was the Lord Jesus. There was no one to fight for Jesus:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

That was back then, 2000 odd years ago. Back then Jesus' kingdom was in the spirit realm in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. God's kingdom of heaven had not yet come to the surface of earth. As it is in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm was not on earth at that time:

2000 odd years ago Jesus' kingdom was not of this world. This has changed, recently. Now the surface of earth is in the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. Now God's kingdom has come to the surface of earth. The laws which run and determine God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm is fully functional on the surface of earth. These are the laws of Spirituality/Quantum mechanics.

The above means that, now, Jesus' kingdom is also of this world. Jesus's powers which He has in his kingdom in the spirit realm, is now the same on the surface of earth. Jesus' kingdom is now also on the surface of earth. The time for final judgment, settlement of accounts and vengeance is at hand:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

All that anyone can do is to get on and be on, the right side of Jesus. This means that one must cease following the ideas of Satan/Peter and his church, who bury their charges/followers inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter (when they die). And instead, follow Jesus who guides one to God's kingdom of heaven, in three day, after one dies.

If your deceased relatives were Catholics and traditional Christians, there is not much that can be done for them. According to those traditions they are all buried in hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter and they are still there. Their hope is that their spirits may be saved in the, still to come, day of the Lord Jesus.

However you guys, who are currently alive on earth and are Catholics and traditional Christians, can save yourselves, by changing your Catholic and traditional Christian status, now. And actually follow Jesus and be among the chosen few who come to authentic Christianity in these last day:

My posts and threads are authentic Christianity as clearly and literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Chair, that idea that you hold and promote, is totally Satanic and Antichrist

Chair, that idea that you hold and promote, is totally Satanic and Antichrist

Chair,

At all events, the idea that you hold and promote, that the ten commandments are a part of being Christian, is totally Satanic and Antichrist:

The above say that one is dead to 'the law' by the body of Christ. That is, one is dead to 'the law' when one becomes a Christian. And in the above 'the law' is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension all the ten commandments.

In fact the above instructs one to covet (transgress the the ten commandments) so as to serve one's own spirit. This is how one stops bringing forth 'children of the flesh' (like Ishmael) and starts bringing forth only 'children of God' (like Issac).

Stop being Satanic and the Antichrist . . . while pretending and projecting purity.

When one keeps one's spouse locked in a union/marriage by esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments (i.e. the thou shall not covet' commandment), all one's sexual acts are spiritless, loveless and only carnal. And one brings forth only 'children of the flesh' (like Ishmael) and no 'children of God' (like Issac)

The above is one of the very serious curses of the ten commandments:

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Try instead to keep your spouse locked in with you through spirit/love and not by invoking the ten commandments (i.e. not by invoking the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment).

If your spouse love another person, the Christian way and Christian instruction is, your spouse must covet with that person. If your spouse does not love you, it is a sin for you guys to stay together and have sex and/or to procreate, even if you guys are upholding the ten commandments. This is according to the Holy KJV N.T.).

The ten commandments can control only one's flesh (one's physical behavior). This has no control over one's heart/spirit. This is why the ten commandments are for use only by 'the dead' i.e. those in the flesh who are also called children of the flesh.

With respect to spiritually awaken/spiritually aware people, a person has a right to be with another person only through the urging of each other's heart/spirit. And not, at all, by invoking and enforcing the ten commandments on each other.

The above is different for 'the dead' (i.e. 'spiritually dead' or 'heart dead' people). Like in 'let the dead bury their dead'.

If people are 'the dead' then the law (the ten commandments) applies. 'The (spiritually) dead' cannot bring forth children of God. At no event or forum, can 'the dead' bring forth children of God (like Isaac). At all events and all forums, 'the dead' bring forth only children of the flesh (like Ishmael).

Therefore children of the flesh/'the dead' are held under the ten commandments for managing their physical behavior, until they become awaken to and aware of their own hearts/spirits and can be led by their own spirits/hearts (which are anchored on love).

At all events 'children of the flesh' are the wrong fruit, i.e. if one wants to be heir to God's kingdom of heaven. Only those who bring forth 'children of God' (and their children), can and do inherit God's kingdom of heaven. Those who bring forth 'children of the flesh' (and their children) are cast out:

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. children of the flesh): for the son of the bondwoman (i.e. children of the flesh) shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. children of God).

If people are spiritually awaken/spiritually aware, then they must transgress all the ten commandments (including the thou shalt not covet commandment) so as to serve their own spirit, in harmony with the Spirit/Will of God. This and only this is to be a 'child of God' and a Christian. This and only this is the path to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm and here on earth.

Fact is, you may be in a perfectly socially and religiously acceptable (ten commandments or other) marriage. However, at all events, if your sexual acts (even within that marriage) are spiritless/loveless you bring forth only children of the flesh (and at all events, children of the flesh are the 'bad' people on earth).

On the other hand, even if one is religiously and traditionally married and one covet with some one else, out of an expression of spirit/love, one brings forth only children of God (and children of God are the good or God people on earth). Only children of God and their parents will inherit God's kingdom of heaven. This is according to the Holy KJV N.T..

People who brought forth children of the flesh, they and their children are destine for hell (unless they become adopted children of God in their life time). This is according to the Holy KJV N.T..

Last edited:

Gurucam

To become an adopted child of God requires the dead/children of the flesh to . . .

To become an adopted child of God requires the dead/children of the flesh to . . .

Christians are children of God. They are led by their own spirits in harmony with the Holy Spirit. They bring forth natural born children of God. Both these parents and their children are heirs to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and on earth.

Off spring of Christians are children of God before birth and they are born (brought forth) as Children of God. They have to do nothing to be heirs to God's kingdom of heaven. This is their birth right. These are natural born children of God (they are not adopted children of God).

On the other hand 'children of the flesh'/'the dead', (even though they may be willingly regulated by the ten commandments) bring forth only 'children of the flesh'/'the dead'. As they are, 'children of the flesh'/'the dead' are destine to be delivered to hell. However if they want to be heirs to God's kingdom of heaven in spirit heaven and on earth), it is incumbent on them to become adopted children of God, in their life time.

Everyone who, in the least way, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, are 'the dead'/children of the flesh'. The ten commandments simply killeth (makes them 'the dead'). And they bring forth only 'children of the flesh'/'the dead'.

Therefore children of the flesh/the dead come to earth with serious work to do, if they want to improve their status and stock. That is, if they want to become children of God. They are not children of God at birth. They are not natural born children of God. They must become adopted children of God in their life time, i.e., if they want to become children of God and heirs to God's kingdom of heaven.

To become adopted children of God requires the dead/children of the flesh to cease being 'the dead'. This is achieved by awakening to/becoming aware of one's own heart/spirit. Then one can and must achieve communion with the Spirit of Jesus, though one's own awakened heart/spirit. Then one must be led unconditional in to one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. This is how 'the dead'/children of the flesh' become adopted children of God. An adopted child of God is a Christian and heirs to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm and on earth.

An adopted child of God can now bring forth born children of God. Like a born child of God, an adopted child of God do not bring forth children of the flesh but instead bring forth children of God.

Fact is, children are brought forth. They are not created. Humans simply provide human physical bodies for children. Humans can bring forth either children of God or children of the flesh.Both kinds are available for 'bringing forth'.

Children of the flesh/'the dead' can have only carnal procreative sex. Carnal procreative sex bring forth only children of the flesh. There is no participation of spirit/Spirit and God and love and Love in this act. God is Love and God is also a Spirit.

Where as, spirit/love motivated procreative sex bring forth children of God. God is a Spirit and God is also Love. Spirit/love motivated procreative sex has the participation of God and so children of God are brought forth.

The esteeming, using, invoking and promoting of the ten commandments kills the free expression of spirit and Spirit and love and Love. This cause humans to bring forth only 'children of the flesh'/'the dead' and other fruits onto death:

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law (i.e. the ten commandments), did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death
6 But now we are delivered from the law (i.e. the ten commandments), that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The use of the ten commandments kill one spiritually, denies spirit and love and denies the expression of spirit and love and commits one to hell.

The total and free expression of spirit and love is the law and natural living reality, in God's kingdom of heaven.

The use of the ten commandments on earth, conforms the surface of earth to hell. The ten commandments are used on earth because of 'children of the flesh/'the dead'. The ten commandment were given by Moses for managing and regulating the physical behavior of his followers who were 'children of the flesh'/'the dead'.

When God's kingdom of heaven is fully formed on the surface of earth, 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' will be out of here and the ten commandments will also be totally out of here.

Then, as it is in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, the total and free expression of spirit and love will also be the living law and the living reality on the surface of earth. This is how God's kingdom as it is in spirit heaven comes to the surface of earth:

Ready or not the above is at hand, on the surface of earth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The question is why is it necessary for such a seemingly drastic turn of events on the surface of earth, with such devastating 'fall-out'.

Fact is, it is all anchored on human actions. It is anchored on how and to what, some humans soweth. Therefore these events will not be bad for everyone. These events will be bad only for those who soweth against the Spirit/Will of God:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

The above is simply how things operate in God's kingdom. Unaware humans foolishly believe that they can soweth any which way and Satan/Peter can and will get them off. This is a false Satanic promise and expectation. The above law is fixed and certain. When one dies, physically, one is judged and rewarded or punished according to how and to what one soweth, while one lived on earth, in this life time.

Many foolish people seem to believe that judgement is all a big mystery and everyone has to wait for their judgment day to learn whether they go to hell or heaven. This is not so. The Lord Jesus never operated in this manner. The rules for one's judgement, reward and punishment were well laid out and recorded in the Holy KJV N.T., in the above revelation.

The basis of one's judgment and reward or punishment, was not hidden. It was clearly declared and recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.. The declaration was clear. There are only two choices, as follows: 1. Those who soweth to flesh reap corruption. 2. Those who soweth to Spirit reap eternal life.

It was therefore incumbent on each to person to fully know and grasp 1. what it meant to soweth to flesh and 2. what it meant to soweth to Spirit.

Every one had free will to soweth as he pleases. However that is where the free choice ends. The results of one's sowth-ing is not within one's control. The results of one's soweth-ing is defined by the above revelation. One who soweth to flesh reap corruption. One who soweth to Spirit reap everlasting life. This is it. This is the whole kit and caboodle.

This is very clearly stated in the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T..

It is very sad and unfortunate that a billion strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians do not recognize or accept the above revelation.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians seem to believe that, even if they soweth to flesh, Satan/Peter or someone else can and will forgive them.

Fact is, there is judgment after this life and judgment is based on how and to what, one soweth when one lived on earth, i.e. during one's life on earth:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians were deceived. They were misled into believing that to soweth to flesh is not connected to to soweth to the ten commandments. Fact is they are one and the same thing.

Fact is, to soweth to the ten commandments is to soweth to flesh. And this is directly linked to bringing forth only fruits onto death which include children of the flesh. And this is directly linked to being cast out of God's kingdom of heaven:

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof

In the above, 'the fruits thereof' are fruits of Christianity. These are brought forth when one transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's spirit. This is how one stop bringing forth fruits onto dead/children of the flesh and start bringing forth fruits onto God/children of God.

One who esteems, uses, invokes and promote the ten commandments is literally soweth-ing to flesh. And inevitably reap corruption. The mission of Peter/Satan and his church is to have their followers soweth to flesh and the ten commandments.

Those who (freely) choose to follow Satan/Peter and not Jesus have precipitated the above on them selves. It seems that not even Satan/Peter is to be blamed for the end of those who choose to soweth to flesh/the ten commandments and so to reap corruption. Although Satan/Peter and his church are in the same, but bigger, bind.

Fact is, people with a Satanic pre-disposition will be drawn to a Satanic leader/institution, like Satan/Peter and his church. One cannot escape one's entanglement. One is inevitably drawn/taken/teleported to a place/institution that is in line with one's entanglement (whether this is on earth while one lives or in the spirit realm when one dies).

One's choice to be led by Satan/Peter and his church (instead of Jesus) is not one-sided. It is by natural, deeply seated, entanglement with the same ideas and ideologies. This is like 'birds of a feather flock together'.

Quite literally the ten commandments is Satan/the devil in 'ideas form'. Satan/Peter, while he was alive on earth, is Satan/the devil in 'physical form'. And Satan/Peter inside the earth in hell, is Satan/the devil in 'spirit form'.

Satan/the devil can and do exist in all these three forms or formats.

Last edited: