Ivermectin for covid 19

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The pill is called fenbendazole and you can buy it from Amazon for $56 for 90 pills.
Thanks for spelling out the name of that pill. I had only heard it spoken before so I had it written down phonetically and my spelling was WAY off. I would have never found it on Amazon.

way 2 go

We will never know how many lives were ruined by the idiots who didn't want this Nobel Prize winning medical treatment for curing infectious diseases used for the Kung Flu, primarily because of their insane opposition to the president.
someday
Matt 12:36 But I say to you that every idle word, whatever men may speak, they shall give account of it in the day of judgment.

way 2 go

Ivermectin works. I know that from personal experience. My wife works in a medical office and they see all kinds of vaxxed patients with serious covid issues. She has used it both as a prophylaxis and when she got infected by someone who came in when she nor her boss could get any horse dewormer she brought it home to me. She knows a husband and wife team that brought us enough for both of us on the 3d day of her infection and 5 days later we were both well. That husband and wife team treated a lot of covid patients and none of them got seriously ill.

I've been saving this story until one of you tolls started up the old refrain that horse dewormer doesn't work.
co-workers Mom wound up in the hospital with wuflu and illegal ivermectin got her out.

ffreeloader

Thanks for spelling out the name of that pill. I had only heard it spoken before so I had it written down phonetically and my spelling was WAY off. I would have never found it on Amazon.
It is spelled phonetically. :p It's just not the way most people would imagine. Look for the brand Sanare. It's a lot cheaper than Frn Ben the original producer of it.

way 2 go

337034_4yg7x9x47iyxnap_full.jpeg