It's time for another Smilie Story contest

The Berean

In the Beginning :king: created :luigi: on the 6th day. The first job for :luigi: was to CleverDan all the :dog: :cow: :troy: :Zimster: :crow: :catgirl: :sheep: . but the :king: saw that :luigi: was alone. So the :king: caused :luigi: to :sleep: The :king: opened up :luigi: pulled out a rib and created :shadowmd: . So :luigi: and :shadowmd: became :Sotk+Ju: and they :straight: and :troll: was born, then :luigi: and :shadowmd: :straight: again and :baby:, who grew up to be :cool: was born. One day :troll: gave the :king: an :emarie: offering and :cool: gave God a :cow: offering. The :king: was pleased with the :cow: offering but not with the :emarie: offering. This made :troll: very :madmad:. One day, :troll: was out in the field with :cool:. Then, :troll: snuck up on :cool: and :Clete: on his brother and :dead: him. The :king: asked :troll: where his brother :cool: was and :troll: said :liberals: :idunno: The :king: heard the blood of :cool: :cry: out and the :king: :sozo: :madmad: and :banned: him out of Eden. :troll: couldn't :dizzy: the burden and was :noway: of someone :CRASH: ing him. But the :king: responded that any :mario: that :dead: :troll: will suffer the :king: wrath :the_wave: times over.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ok, so, time to anounce the winner.

And the winner is..................................

Truthteller86 :first:

Congratulations!!! :bannana:

Thank you guys for your stories. Lots of good stuff. They were really fun to read. :up:

Last edited:

truthteller86

Knight said:
Congrats to Truthteller86!!!

Just let me know what prize you want. :up:
Thanks Poly !! Thanks Knight & other mods who made the decision. I am humbled. It was good for me to think back in detail about what Jesus Christ has done for me and what He saved me from. I thank God for the ministry of TOL, BEL & DBC. You guys are family. Can't wait to fellowship in Heaven without our 'flesh' !

Thanks DH ! and others who made entries. You all deserve a prize :thumb"

~ Michael