It's "Catholic Church" not "RCC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Ya best recognize the authority of Rome...

or not...but then you are heretic schismatic protester...
You just have to recognize the authority of your bishop. Let him worry about recognizing the authority of Rome. That's his job not yours.

oatmeal

How childish our answer is, and wrong too. Are you even reading any of this?

Kato = According to
Holos = The Whole

In the book of Acts, "ekklesia kath holos," which is translated "the Church throughout all," is where the word "katholos" comes from.

Ἡ μὲν οὖν ἐκκλησία καθ' ὅλης τῆς Ἰουδαίας καὶ Γαλιλαίας καὶ Σαμαρείας εἶχεν εἰρήνην, οἰκοδομουμένη καὶ πορευομένη τῷ φόβῳ τοῦ κυρίου, καὶ τῇ παρακλήσει τοῦ ἁγίου πνεύματος ἐπληθύνετο.

The Catholic Church spans the globe. The successor of Peter is the Bishop of Rome, and that is why to church at Rome is predominent.

So what? Peter was never in Rome. Peter was an apostle, not a pope

The actual believers in the RCC are part of the bigger overall body of Christ. This body of Christ includes all that have done Romans 10:9

clefty

You just have to recognize the authority of your bishop. Let him worry about recognizing the authority of Rome. That's his job not yours.

From what I gather things are a bit amuck right now...what with traditionalists claiming the seat is empty and the pope a heretic and well just not happy with anything since V2...

I mean who knows if the bishop is hiding stuff ya know? I mean with the amount of money being handled here authority is an issue...

But this only means this animal is even more dangerous wounded...church militant is rising...idols into the river all...the clean up begins...or continues?

Idolater

From what I gather things are a bit amuck right now...what with traditionalists claiming the seat is empty and the pope a heretic and well just not happy with anything since V2...

I mean who knows if the bishop is hiding stuff ya know? I mean with the amount of money being handled here authority is an issue...

But this only means this animal is even more dangerous wounded...church militant is rising...idols into the river all...the clean up begins...or continues?
lol awesome man

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That is a lie. You need to study history. Not only was he there, his tomb is there.

What I want to know is...

Where is Peter's wife's body buried? And why not with Peter's body?

God's Truth

Nah.

1. Catholics are those who have validly celebrated the sacraments of initiation. Roman Catholic is a rite, which concerns liturgy. Catholics who attend Roman Catholic Mass /Roman Catholic parishes can be called Roman Catholic.

2. Eastern Catholics are not Roman Catholics, but they acknowledge the primacy of the papacy.

3. I am not Catholic, Roman or otherwise, and I acknowledge the primacy of the papacy. I identify as Christian, non-Catholic but theologically Catholic, non-Orthodox, and Anti-Protestant. The latter because 'protest' in 'Protestant' refers to protesting the papacy, and I'm 'anti-' that protest.

That doesn't make sense! You say the Catholic's pope is preeminent, but you don't do what he says?!

God's Truth

Nah.

1. Catholics are those who have validly celebrated the sacraments of initiation. Roman Catholic is a rite, which concerns liturgy. Catholics who attend Roman Catholic Mass /Roman Catholic parishes can be called Roman Catholic.

2. Eastern Catholics are not Roman Catholics, but they acknowledge the primacy of the papacy.

3. I am not Catholic, Roman or otherwise, and I acknowledge the primacy of the papacy. I identify as Christian, non-Catholic but theologically Catholic, non-Orthodox, and Anti-Protestant. The latter because 'protest' in 'Protestant' refers to protesting the papacy, and I'm 'anti-' that protest.

That doesn't make sense! You say the Catholic's pope is preeminent, but you don't do what he says?!

Idolater

Well you still said what you did. So how long did it take you while you believed in the Catholic's pope?
idk, a few years I guess. And I don't "believe in the Catholic's pope", I am now unconditionally Catholic, while I was before this Catholic in my theology and ecclesiology. I was theologically Catholic.

God's Truth

idk, a few years I guess. And I don't "believe in the Catholic's pope", I am now unconditionally Catholic, while I was before this Catholic in my theology and ecclesiology. I was theologically Catholic.

You are being hard to understand. Could you explain more to me how you don't believe in the Catholic's pope, but he is preeminent?

Idolater

You are being hard to understand. Could you explain more to me how you don't believe in the Catholic's pope, but he is preeminent?
idk anybody who says they "believe in the Catholic's pope" those words are strange. I believe in Christ Jesus. His Church is what we now call the Catholic Church. The pope is the man who holds the office of the diocesan bishop of the Roman diocese of the Church, the papacy. The papacy has been the supreme pastorate of the Church since the Apostolic era, back when Peter the Apostle held the office, before he was martyred under Nero the oppressive Roman emperor's regime.

God's Truth

idk anybody who says they "believe in the Catholic's pope" those words are strange.

No, what you say is strange. To be a Catholic you have to believe in the their pope. You are the one who said he was preeminent.

I believe in Christ Jesus.
Then why are you Catholic?
His Church is what we now call the Catholic Church.
No such thing.
The pope is the man who holds the office of the diocesan bishop of the Roman diocese of the Church, the papacy. The papacy has been the supreme pastorate of the Church since the Apostolic era, back when Peter the Apostle held the office, before he was martyred under Nero the oppressive Roman emperor's regime.

The Word of God says not to chose one apostle over another.

Idolater

No, what you say is strange. To be a Catholic you have to believe in the their pope. You are the one who said he was preeminent.

Then why are you Catholic?

No such thing.

The Word of God says not to chose one apostle over another.
I already told you gt, I'm not buying what you're selling, a Christian paganism made up within your own lifetime, since you are your own pope. Not interested. Not in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.