ECT It's actually MADADD

Interplanner

Watch out for the amateur system going about called Mid Acts D'ism Attention Deficit Disorder. Possibly caused by the use of phone Bibles--those devices where you don't really read, you just bing on pop phrases heard from poorly taught preachers and broadcasters about a few key system points that are imposed on the Bible.

Y'all need to read Eph 2-3 10x each time you bing on a key phrase from MADADD.

Oh, and there's that other problem. MADADD thinks there are protogospels. In other words, Jesus didn't really know what he was going to do. So he told some people there might be an Old Testament theocracy. And he told some people while healing their kids that "all they needed" was faith without him sacrificing himself. That sacrifice thing--well, it became the elephant in the room and when he spoke plainly about it, he got his head bit off by a few of the close followers. Aren't humans weird?

But back to those protogospels, MADADD doesn't know that our main character in all this is called Joshua for 'saving his people from the debt of their sins.' And that his PR assistant goes around everywhere saying 'See! The sacrificial lamb of God will take away the debt of sin.' I mean it is just not there, and is probably due to the same retention problems found throughout all modern life and information overload.

As one of the members here was saying this morning how it was just great to have a 'system' to make that dang Bible de-mysterious! Not a chapter from the NT or Paul itself, but a real, logical, thought out system! The problem was the people who wrote it had ADD and thought they had to 'find' a protogospel to make it make sense.

john w

Hall of Fame
And he told some people while healing their kids that "all they needed" was faith without him sacrificing himself.

Translated: The drone is clueless as to the meaning of the word "gospel," and the biblical principle of "progressive revelation," as the dbr, the basis of the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, was not preached by anyone, in Matthew-John, including the Master, prior to its fulfillment, although "the gospel of the kingdom" was.

This pos(t)er is an example, of what happens, to a man/woman, as I'm an equal opportunity offender, who does not pay attention to the details of the book, as serious, legitimate students do, and isolates himself from intelligent members of the boc, but instead, just studies his "the" church, Statement of faith(SOF)-he logs in, loses his mind, and thinks, "Well, Pastor Judas, Professor Demas, with 666 titles, before his/her name, says so-So, I'll be just fine."

It's also called anti thinking.

Take your seat.

Danoh

Watch out for the amateur system going about called Mid Acts D'ism Attention Deficit Disorder. Possibly caused by the use of phone Bibles--those devices where you don't really read, you just bing on pop phrases heard from poorly taught preachers and broadcasters about a few key system points that are imposed on the Bible.

Y'all need to read Eph 2-3 10x each time you bing on a key phrase from MADADD.

Oh, and there's that other problem. MADADD thinks there are protogospels. In other words, Jesus didn't really know what he was going to do. So he told some people there might be an Old Testament theocracy. And he told some people while healing their kids that "all they needed" was faith without him sacrificing himself. That sacrifice thing--well, it became the elephant in the room and when he spoke plainly about it, he got his head bit off by a few of the close followers. Aren't humans weird?

But back to those protogospels, MADADD doesn't know that our main character in all this is called Joshua for 'saving his people from the debt of their sins.' And that his PR assistant goes around everywhere saying 'See! The sacrificial lamb of God will take away the debt of sin.' I mean it is just not there, and is probably due to the same retention problems found throughout all modern life and information overload.

As one of the members here was saying this morning how it was just great to have a 'system' to make that dang Bible de-mysterious! Not a chapter from the NT or Paul itself, but a real, logical, thought out system! The problem was the people who wrote it had ADD and thought they had to 'find' a protogospel to make it make sense.

And yet Interplanner laments his being addressed in the way I at times address him, given his obvious overreliance on books...

Honestly, Interplanner has ended up revealing his has only been Tet's same agenda.

For a while, Interplanner was careful in his words against what he refers to as 2P2P.

Now his mask is off and his actual agenda reveals itself; his hostility as an obssession against MAD itself, not to leave out, his ignorance of MAD.

I go against Tet's baiting questions and the strife he is ever after.

I do not believe for a moment that all who subscribe to Preterism are like him in that multiple year old baiting tactic of his.

Within MAD, Jerry Shugart is like that - year after year of the same old tactic.

Neurosis needing to set off its needed strife.

Interplanner is just another in the line of Tet's nonsense.

I write this having voiced my agreement with him on his OP about Romans 7.

But perhaps some on here are right.

That to agree with these outright enemies of the Mid Acts persoective itself; to agree with them on some point they might happen to be sound on, is to help them strengthen their conviction that their many errors are also sound.

Would that all would simply post their understandings towards simply sharing them, as well as towards comparing them with and learning about those of others.

It seems that is only possible when reading "about" such things in "books about" them.

Where there is no one present to set off the personal issues within one that people tend to allow themselves to be set off in them, by the mere thought and or presence of another human being.

Interplanner

A theological discussion is about exegetical questions; it is not about points or non-points of alliance. Joshua would 'lead' his 'people' out of sin and into grace. Sounds to me like the letter to Hebrews just got conceived! That kind of thing.

Not conspiracy theories.

Interplanner

3-4. It's great to get the 'feel' of it by doing it out loud. Think of yourself as an actor reading the script who has to hit the emotional impact on target as he reads.

Interplanner

Again you obvious fool.

The point is not "books about."

Rather OVER RELYING ON them.

You might want to read what Christ says about calling a brother a fool in Mt 6. Unless that too is an outside source.

I'm not over relying on any of them. I know their errors, too. You want everything to line up with Mad which is modernist nonsense. You don't see or won't answer the whole question of why proof without exterior reference is better, which is precisely what Schaeffer called modern destructive theology--asking people to believe against external evidence.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Once again:
no specifics
just here to blast with insults.

That's Danoh the Theolog.

Yep.

Danoh cares more about those who oppose his MAD then he does defending his MAD.

Probably because deep down inside, he knows he can't defend MAD.

Danoh

3-4. It's great to get the 'feel' of it by doing it out loud. Think of yourself as an actor reading the script who has to hit the emotional impact on target as he reads.

You have just described the approach of the actor from the long since abandoned school of Acting known as the School of Representation :chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
You might want to read what Christ says about calling a brother a fool in Mt 6. Unless that too is an outside source.

You might want to shuck this made up jazz of yours, that all of the book is about you, written/addressed specifically to you, and all of it is for your obedience.

Galatians 3:1 KJV

O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

That wacko, Paul.

Danoh

You might want to shuck this made up jazz of yours, that all of the book is about you, written/addressed specifically to you, and all of it is for your obedience.

Galatians 3:1 KJV

O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

That wacko, Paul.

Yep, the Apostle Paul is in biiiiiig trouble...

1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

:chuckle: