ECT It's actually MADADD

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Watch out for the amateur system going about called Mid Acts D'ism Attention Deficit Disorder. Possibly caused by the use of phone Bibles--those devices where you don't really read, you just bing on pop phrases heard from poorly taught preachers and broadcasters about a few key system points that are imposed on the Bible.

Y'all need to read Eph 2-3 10x each time you bing on a key phrase from MADADD.

Oh, and there's that other problem. MADADD thinks there are protogospels. In other words, Jesus didn't really know what he was going to do. So he told some people there might be an Old Testament theocracy. And he told some people while healing their kids that "all they needed" was faith without him sacrificing himself. That sacrifice thing--well, it became the elephant in the room and when he spoke plainly about it, he got his head bit off by a few of the close followers. Aren't humans weird?

But back to those protogospels, MADADD doesn't know that our main character in all this is called Joshua for 'saving his people from the debt of their sins.' And that his PR assistant goes around everywhere saying 'See! The sacrificial lamb of God will take away the debt of sin.' I mean it is just not there, and is probably due to the same retention problems found throughout all modern life and information overload.

As one of the members here was saying this morning how it was just great to have a 'system' to make that dang Bible de-mysterious! Not a chapter from the NT or Paul itself, but a real, logical, thought out system! The problem was the people who wrote it had ADD and thought they had to 'find' a protogospel to make it make sense.
Who is this sort of tripe supposed to convince?

Interplanner

Who is this sort of tripe supposed to convince?

OK, so it didn't convince you. Do you have a specific response to any of the questions raised? These are my impressions of the confusion of D'ism, which I have observed for the past 40 years. Hope you are fair enough to consider it tripe.

Danoh

OK, so it didn't convince you. Do you have a specific response to any of the questions raised? These are my impressions of the confusion of D'ism, which I have observed for the past 40 years. Hope you are fair enough to consider it tripe.

Your 40 years reminds me of a man I once knew.

Forty plus years a virgin who had never even held a woman's hand, never stopped him from advising others "about" women.

No matter how often he was told "you haven't a clue about that."

Interplanner

Blather by a person without answers. Avoiding specifics again.

Do you have a specific question. I'm not here to insult but to help, to actually discuss.

Perhaps you're so omniscient you can explain why Worthy Forums banned me on these questions of eschatology. IT'S BECAUSE I KNEW THEM THAT WELL. I know that of which I speak. It here and on broadcast and print outlets all the time.

Danoh

Do you have a specific question. I'm not here to insult but to help, to actually discuss.

Perhaps you're so omniscient you can explain why Worthy Forums banned me on these questions of eschatology. IT'S BECAUSE I KNEW THEM THAT WELL. I know that of which I speak. It here and on broadcast and print outlets all the time.

No; they banned you for some other reason; you just over rate yourself.

An over reliance on books "about" often results in that - you and Tet, for example - "knowledge puffeth up.."

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
There were no questions raised! It was idiotic, sixth grade level, insults.

You think I'm going to dignify that nonsense with a response that pretends it raises valid objections? You must really think I'm stupid.

Impressions you've observed over 40 years, my backside! You're a liar and a fool.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Hypocrite!

Your opening post of this thread puts the lie to this comment! Did you forget that it was still there for all to read?

You know nothing. You pretend to know. You know bits and pieces at best and bluster and blow to make yourself feel like you know what you're talking about but you haven't any idea at all and you know it. My bet is that there is some pet doctrine that Dispensationalism makes impossible to hold and therefore Dispensationalism must be false. But you can't debate it because you haven't the mind it would take to pull that off so you ridicule it and create new insulting nick-names to give it so as to make yourself feel smarter than those who believe it.

You're a fool if you think you're going to get substantive discussions out of anyone here by starting off the something as idiotic as MADADD.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There were no questions raised! It was idiotic, sixth grade level, insults.

You think I'm going to dignify that nonsense with a response that pretends it raises valid objections? You must really think I'm stupid.

Impressions you've observed over 40 years, my backside! You're a liar and a fool.

Good post

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

More than likely you were banned from those "Forums" for knowing LESS rather than MORE. Perhaps they noticed your ineptness? I sure do.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Watch out for the amateur system going about called Mid Acts D'ism Attention Deficit Disorder. Possibly caused by the use of phone Bibles--those devices where you don't really read, you just bing on pop phrases heard from poorly taught preachers and broadcasters about a few key system points that are imposed on the Bible.

Y'all need to read Eph 2-3 10x each time you bing on a key phrase from MADADD.

Oh, and there's that other problem. MADADD thinks there are protogospels. In other words, Jesus didn't really know what he was going to do. So he told some people there might be an Old Testament theocracy. And he told some people while healing their kids that "all they needed" was faith without him sacrificing himself. That sacrifice thing--well, it became the elephant in the room and when he spoke plainly about it, he got his head bit off by a few of the close followers. Aren't humans weird?

But back to those protogospels, MADADD doesn't know that our main character in all this is called Joshua for 'saving his people from the debt of their sins.' And that his PR assistant goes around everywhere saying 'See! The sacrificial lamb of God will take away the debt of sin.' I mean it is just not there, and is probably due to the same retention problems found throughout all modern life and information overload.

As one of the members here was saying this morning how it was just great to have a 'system' to make that dang Bible de-mysterious! Not a chapter from the NT or Paul itself, but a real, logical, thought out system! The problem was the people who wrote it had ADD and thought they had to 'find' a protogospel to make it make sense.

This sounds like the writing of a "Super-Dolt?" Why, you're not even an "ADolt." More like a D-DOLT.

Danoh

Well Interplanner did use the phrase "I know of..."

Another way of saying know "about" not "know."

:chuckle: