Islamic website shows beheading of American

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by TreMor

Look at pictures 3 and 4 on the page. In pic #3, they grab him by the head. The timestamp reads 2:44:10. Now on pic #4, they are killing him. the timestamp reads 13:45:47. 11 hours has transpired between the reading of the statement, the grabbing of his head, and his murder.

That means when he is first grabbed, they stopped and let 11 hours go by. I imagine those were looooooong and torturous 11 hours.

Somehow I am missing something. They are holding the head at 2:44. I am not understanding. If they grab him at 2:44 am? then kill him at 13:45, how are they holding the head at 2:44? Am I reading these in sequence.

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by cattyfan

I haven't seen this information on this thread yet; both Nick Berg and Daniel Pearl (another victim of the terrorists) were both Jewish. The prison photos are just the latest excuse to kill an (American) Jew.

That was the first thing I heard on television this morning.
I would guess a few Christians have died in Iraq?

C

cattyfan

certainly Christians have died, too. My point was, the terrorists wanted to kill another Jew and simply used the photos as their latest excuse.

TreMor

Originally posted by CryTears

Somehow I am missing something. They are holding the head at 2:44. I am not understanding. If they grab him at 2:44 am? then kill him at 13:45, how are they holding the head at 2:44? Am I reading these in sequence.
They probably do this over and over again, sort of like a dress rehearsal. Notice how calm Berg is. Perhaps this is the 10th or 50th time this has been re-enacted. Berg had been missing for awhile, and so this could have become a routine (probably the first few times he was terrified and scrambled away, or was generally unruly).

I think they selected the "best take" of the propagandizing, then reset everything and then went ahead with the murder. In every verision I've seen, there is the sound of scraming before they even grab him, and I think that may be an audio overlay. They drag him over to his side, and the image zooms in and goes fuzzy, then when it refocuses, the deed is being done.

It could have been many hours later that the head being held was hefted.

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
I see. They took the best of the pictures and pieced them together?
Something else is odd. The family stated the government would not let him go home, the government says that he was offered a ticket home and he would not go.

Aimiel

I'm sure you'll tell us next that it's his own fault that he got beheaded, that he deserved it, and the guys who did it should get medals.

Aimiel

Recognizing that a person or group of persons is inherently evil (as Islam and other false religions are) is not racism. It is common sense. Just because the majority of people in this world are not on the side of The Lord puts Christians in the minority. It doesn't make us 'wrong' or lessen our relationship with The Lord. If we expose the lies of a group of people who claim to be Christian, but are a cult, we're doing so to protect the Good Name of Jesus. If we expose the lies of Islam, it's racism? I don't think so.

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
What I said was, I am not ready to judge and condemn and blame people until proven guilty, it use to be an American thing.
I am simply too dumb to see through clothing to say they were Islam.
Because I asked how do people know they were Islam I was labeled a hater. Much like the people who hid slaves in the olden days were called Niggerlovers. They were hated, and punished for going against the popular hanging lynches, yet these same mind sets condemn Islam and hate all of them and tell me to go to the KKK site.
Of course, the true racists cheer with each bomb being dropped because they look at the Iraqi people as animals.
I suppose you have scripture that backs up the idea I am to label an entire group of people as evil? and to go kill them?
Yes it is racism Amiel. What else is it?
You might need to know this. A rabbi in Russia is trying to make it against the law to have 'sects'
If you listen close to granite, he will call different Christian religions "sects"
now think about it.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by ebenz47037
I said that a long time ago. Personally, I think they should make a glass parking lot out of the whole area.
Here's a deal for you: you can exterminate the Muslims, if you let me exterminate the Christians.

Then the whole world can get a good night's sleep for a change, instead of having to put up with the hew and cry of this or that believer in "invisible friends".
You can't expect them to detach their feelings from their bodies with what's going on out there.
Oh, yes I can, because I've done it myself, and I'm not even a trained killer. So, don't talk to me about detachment.
Either way, they're going to die if they get caught. Suicide, to me, is the coward's way out.
The coward's way out? Let's say you're in a combat zone and you're an officer, with information about unit strengths and locations around the area. The enemy has broken through the defensive line, and is sure to capture you. You have one bullet left in your sidearm.

The coward's way out?

Aimiel

Of course, the true racists cheer with each bomb being dropped because they look at the Iraqi people as animals.
Yes, I believe you're right. I don't know any true racists, besides yourself.
I suppose you have scripture that backs up the idea I am to label an entire group of people as evil?
I believe that you know how to read, and Bibles are readily available. You can look up The Truth for yourself. You need to get your head out of the Koran, anyway. You've become brainwashed.
and to go kill them?
So, now you're putting words in my mouth?

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Aimiel

Yes, I believe you're right. I don't know any true racists, besides yourself.I believe that you know how to read, and Bibles are readily available. You can look up The Truth for yourself. You need to get your head out of the Koran, anyway. You've become brainwashed.So, now you're putting words in my mouth?

I havn't condemned an entire race of people, you have.
I am not the one who wants to bomb Iraq, you do.
You don't have scripture to back up your claim.
Did Jesus come as a Muslim? no.
You are the racist.

Aimiel

I don't see any race. Do you mean religion? Do you know that there is a difference? How much education have you had? How old are you? Did you drop out of school in Kindergarten? Did I say that we should bomb Iraq? I feel we should just pull out of there and let them destroy themselves. They deserve their fate. They are being nearly as ignorant as you are. What 'claim' are you referring to? Did I say Jesus was Muslim? Mohammed lived centuries after Jesus. Islam was invented by his 'pet' demon. I am not a racist. A realist, yes. I know and recognize the lies of the enemy of your soul, the devil, no matter what form he takes. He is in Islam. He is stronger in Islam than he is in Satanism. He is subtle, and those who are his pawns never suspect his presence.

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
"they deserve their fate" every single one of them? the babies and all? why? because of their "religion" so you are telling me those babies are following a "religion"
What happen to the tree and the fruit?
What evidence do you have that Islam is the anti christ?

and about this taping that I could not see through their clothes before condemming them?
the other answer was 'they speak arabic" see clip below.
I assume if Islam is the anti christ, the palestinians and Iraq should win the war right? The anti christ is to rule the world in the last days. The palestinians better get busy and get out from behind the fence and get to some food so they can start ruling the world.
LOL

May 10, 2004

The Israeli Torture Template
Rape, Feces and Urine-Dipped Cloth Sacks
By WAYNE MADSEN

With mounting evidence that a shadowy group of former Israeli Defense Force and General Security Service (Shin Bet) Arabic-speaking interrogators were hired by the Pentagon under a classified "carve out" sub-contract to brutally interrogate Iraqi prisoners at Baghdad's Abu Ghraib prison, one only needs to examine the record of abuse of Palestinian and Lebanese prisoners in Israel to understand what Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld meant, when referring to new, yet to be released photos and videos, he said, "if these images are released to the public, obviously its going to make matters worse."

According to a political appointee within the Bush administration and U.S. intelligence sources, the interrogators at Abu Ghraib included a number of Arabic-speaking Israelis who also helped U.S. interrogators develop the "R2I" (Resistance to Interrogation) techniques. Many of the torture methods were developed by the Israelis over many years of interrogating Arab prisoners on the occupied West Bank and in Israel itself.

Arabic-speaking Israelis

Aimiel

"they deserve their fate" every single one of them?
If we pull out, and they (as implied) kill themselves because of their own foolishness? Yup, every single one.
the babies and all? why?
Because their parents are too stupid and immature to create a peaceful government in their own land.
because of their "religion" so you are telling me those babies are following a "religion"
They are subject to the false religion their parents practice.
What happen to the tree and the fruit?
What are you referring to?
What evidence do you have that Islam is the anti christ?
I didn't say that, but it does not agree with Christianity, in it's basic precepts or doctrine, so, by definition, it is anti-Christ.
I assume if Islam is the anti christ, the palestinians and Iraq should win the war right?
Now you're not assuming, you're presuming. You've missed the fact that 'Anti-christ' will be a person. He will be possessed by Satan, himself. He will rule this earth. He is not a nation or a group of nations, but the EU appears (to me) to be the revived Roman Empire that John saw.

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
I see you are paying attention in Sunday School. :)
So there you go, the babies deserve it. See? I wasn't too dumb, it has nothing to do with religion after all does it? You are a racist.
The fruit and the tree? you do read your bible? and you are so much smarter than me you should not need a kindergardner to spell it out to you right?
Oh the anti christ is just one man? Oh he will be the pope? oh.
So he is attacking the Catholic church every day just to pretend he is not in charge. oh.
wow
you are so smart
I wish I was as smart as all you guys.
So how is Islam and the pope linking up? Oh.
they are both enemies of Israel.
oh I see.
okay
got it.
wow.

Aimiel

So there you go, the babies deserve it.
Yes, babies deserve to have whatever their parents want to provide them with. If they kill them, or allow their political views to create anarchy in their country, because of their self-seeking foolishness, and they don't mind their children being killed in the process, they will have to answer to The Lord for their death, not me. I don't believe babies deserve to die. Their parents do, though. That makes the babies dead, not my willingness to sacrifice my son (in the US Navy) to free them from tyranny such as your type of ignorance provides to people. Not my desire to nuke all of the Muslims into the next ice age (carnal thought, not my heart's desire, or my goal).
See? I wasn't too dumb, it has nothing to do with religion after all does it?
You are the only one that calls CryTears dumb. We are trying to reason with you, not make you feel or look stupid. Your ignorance is obvious, but that's another subject.
You are a racist.
Race has nothing to do with it. I believe that there are many in Iraq who are Christians. There are also many who are secular. Iraq is a pretty secular country. There are, I'm sure, a small number of other religions that are popular there, as well. I am against false religions, and against ignorance, such as you display.
The fruit and the tree? you do read your bible? and you are so much smarter than me you should not need a kindergardner to spell it out to you right?
There are 49 different results in Biblegateway.com for the search: "fruit + tree." You pick one, and I'll attempt to respond. You can find it [/QUOTE]here.
Oh the anti christ is just one man?
Yes, he is. He is a spirit, he causes many to do his bidding, and he will possess one man, completely.

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
you are so smart
Thank you.
I wish I was as smart as all you guys.
I don't think that it is stupidity or intelligence that you lack. It is merely ignorance that makes you hard to reason with, and brainwashing that keeps you on the side of the devil.

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
babies deserve to die because of their parents geographics? did you get that from scripture too? oh.
Every single one of those parents dont mind that their children die? oh.
They asked the USA to come there? oh I did not know that.
I am really learning from you amiel.
my ignorance caused tyranny in Iraq? oh sorry.
you don't wish them to die? yet you remain silent unless it is to say they deserve it? oh.
not your son? oh.
so other people should send their sons to fight this awful evil that you see in Islam?

there is but one anti christ? yet you say even now there are many? I am too dumb to catch that one.

So the Pope and Islam?? how did you say they were linked?

The tree and the fruit. A good tree does not produce bad fruit, nor does a bad tree produce good fruit. If each person is judged on their own fruits, their own labor, how then can you condemn an entire people?

If these are the last days, the anti christ should be taken hold of a few things, so what is it the anti christ is in charge of? anything? Where are his people? they should be getting to be the most powerful, so where are they?

So teach me amiel. so far I think I have it. I should tell my children all of Islam is evil, all Catholics, All Muslims. who else?
They should judge them all as one evil group and remain silent if they are killed by US bombs? and I should be able to find that in the scriptures right? Is it somewhere between love thy enemies and thou shalt not judge? or is it underneath not to covet thy neighbors land? or maybe it is next to thou shall not kill? or is it close to turn the other cheek?
I am too dumb to find it in the scripture.

his looks changed a bit eh?

have you figured out yet why the guys family say the usa had him in custody and would not let him come home and the the usa said they did not but they offered him a ticket?
where did the orange jump suit come from?

Aimiel

babies deserve to die because of their parents geographics?
Your reading comprehension needs some work.
there is but one anti christ? yet you say even now there are many? I am too dumb to catch that one.
You've demonstrated that your understanding of the truths found in The Holy Scriptures is shallow, indeed.
So the Pope and Islam?? how did you say they were linked?
I didn't. Did you? What are you talking about? Do you believe that if you post a noun, all by itself that this constitutes a sentence? You haven't said anything. What do you want to ask?
The tree and the fruit. A good tree does not produce bad fruit, nor does a bad tree produce good fruit. If each person is judged on their own fruits, their own labor, how then can you condemn an entire people?
No, I condemn each and every false religion. They are created by men, and don't have any power or truth in them.
I should tell my children all of Islam is evil, all Catholics, All Muslims. who else?
What does Catholicism have to do with Islam, or with our conversation. Are you sure you're in the right thread? What are you talking about? Please try to stay on the subject, or make some semblance of sense, at least.
have you figured out yet why the guys family say the usa had him in custody and would not let him come home and the the usa said they did not but they offered him a ticket?
I figure that he thought that he had enough sense to stay out of terrorist hands, and then some Muslim fanatic, with visions of eternity in his head, because he was told in the Koran to cleanse his land of infidels, took things a bit too literally. If Iraq were under law, instead of the anarchy that Islam creates, he would still be alive today.

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
Now you're not assuming, you're presuming. You've missed the fact that 'Anti-christ' will be a person. He will be possessed by Satan, himself. He will rule this earth. He is not a nation or a group of nations, but the EU appears (to me) to be the revived Roman Empire that John saw.

Okay so you are saying it will NOT be the Pope? right?
So are these the last days or are they not?
If they are then we should be seeing some power somewhere.
Where is the power?
How is he going to rule the world? Will he have a television station to get his message across? So probably Islam needs to up their media rather than these little home video's? or will the Anti Christ write big messages across the sky for the world to see?
How will I hear him to be under his rule? Will he send me an email? Better be getting Osama a lap top:devil:

Or will I wake up one day and hear a big voice in the sky "CRY THIS IS THE ANTI CHRIST< I CAME TO RULE YOU< AND TRICK YOU"?
So the EU who is against war could be the anti christ? oh okay yep that is tricky! wow you are so insightful.
Okay
So we are not to judge people by their fruits? but by their religion? oh, Jesus lied then? I see.

And the reason Bergs familys story differs from the USA governments story is that Islam is evil? now that takes some thinking, I am too dumb to think that one through.