Islamic website shows beheading of American

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
Then they brought the head of Ish-bosheth to David at Hebron and said to the king, "Behold, the head of Ish-bosheth the son of Saul, your enemy, who sought your life; thus the LORD has given my lord the king vengeance this day on Saul and his descendants."

who were these guys?

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
Then the woman wisely came to all the people. And they cut off the head of Sheba the son of Bichri and threw it to Joab. So he blew the trumpet, and they were dispersed from the city, each to his tent. Joab also returned to the king at Jerusalem.

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
No I didn't say that. Don't put words in my mouth, Lord knows I have enough words.:)
I said "who were these people"
There are people who live by the Old Testament and think the New Testament is evil.
If one is going to live by the book, and bring out quotes of the OT and live by it, are they picking and choosing which phrases they want to live by?
The other point is that something is inherit evil in genetics of a whole tribe of people because five beheaded someone, then when did this gene work itself out?

Who is John Israel?

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
no, do you need an individual thought? or you like to hang out with the lynching gang? do you all have your white sheets on?

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
okay
you are a member of a good ole lynching party.
a black man touched a white woman, c'mon fellows lets go lynch the whole bunch
white woman "Yes I think it was him, it was dark"
Lynching party "string him up boys" "string them all up":BillyBob:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by CryTears

okay
you are a member of a good ole lynching party.
a black man touched a white woman, c'mon fellows lets go lynch the whole bunch
white woman "Yes I think it was him, it was dark"
Lynching party "string him up boys" "string them all up":BillyBob:

This is a joke. Cry, of all people, trying to whine and make herself a minority...get over yourself lady.

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by granite1010

This is a joke. Cry, of all people, trying to whine and make herself a minority...get over yourself lady.

poor granite hates to see himself in the light of day. :granite: :granite: :granite: :granite: :granite:

granite handing out ropes behind closed doors.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by CryTears

no, do you need an individual thought? or you like to hang out with the lynching gang? do you all have your white sheets on?

No. I'm washing them for the meeting tonight.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Gerald

Actually, another major terrorist attack on US soil would be a boon to the Bush Administration.

They could invoke Emergency Powers and never have to worry about elections again.

For no longer than the duration of the National Emergency, of course...:noid:

To the credit of the other posters on this thread, I haven't seen calls to "out-barbarian" the barbarians, to pay them back with interest.

But then, BillyBob hasn't posted to this thread yet...

Yeah, computer problems....:mad:

I bought a new gun today as a direct result of the beheading of Berg. I hope I will not have the need to use it, but I am at my end with this whole muslim thing. If it's gonna come down to 'us or them', I'm ready to kill as many of them as I can.

I've had it with the smarmy liberals who want to appease terrorists with the hopes that they will go away if we are nice enough to them. The only solution to this problem is to kill as many of them as we can....and then kill the rest.

::This message was approved by BillyBob::