Isis beheads 21 Christians

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Nazi henchman Hermann Goering speaking at his war crimes trial:

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is

--TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED,
--and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.

IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

Son of Jack

You don't even know what that verse is talking about. It says "the world" was not worthy. That's you and that's me. That's pleasant, mainstream society offing the righteous not recognizing who they are.

But, your distortion makes for nice biblical drama, the kind of fiction Christian Zionists love.

Cam, I'm no Zionist. I'm simply a person who is saddened by the brokenness of the world in which we live. I know that the verse I mentioned from Hebrews says that the world was not worthy of them, and I know that I am in that world, but I am not of that world.

But, just so it's clear, you believe that these 21 men weren't actually killed, and they weren't actually Christians. Is this correct?

PureX

Nazi henchman Hermann Goering speaking at his war crimes trial:

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is

--TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED,
--and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.

IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."
Truth is that young men the world over want to fight each other. It's written into their genetic codes. And older men, who long for their younger days, are all too happy to urge them on. Goering was right. Starting a war is easy.

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
Truth is that young men the world over want to fight each other. It's written into their genetic codes. And older men, who long for their younger days, are all too happy to urge them on. Goering was right. Starting a war is easy.

True, With Many Variables, Obviously. The Older Men, and All Older People, Should Learn From Their Own Youthful Mistakes; From History. We Should Be Wiser As We Age, Not Destructive

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Cam, I'm no Zionist. I'm simply a person who is saddened by the brokenness of the world in which we live. I know that the verse I mentioned from Hebrews says that the world was not worthy of them, and I know that I am in that world, but I am not of that world.

But, just so it's clear, you believe that these 21 men weren't actually killed, and they weren't actually Christians. Is this correct?

I apologize. This stuff breaks my heart. I feel like I'm taking on the world and I get harsh and aggressive.

Even Rick Joyner whose well known church I used to attend, a man mucher smarter than me, infinitely more accomplished, a prophet and seer and who knows what- he reads like a Zionist stooge to me.

We're still in this world, we're still going to miss it. Example, what are the possibilities a great dad joined the forces to fight the foreign invader and was shot by an American Hollywood hero. All this Hollywood propaganda preaches to us that only American (and allied...) lives matter.

No one is going to make a movie about someone's dead daddy. The world will not have been worthy.

How about every whistleblower that gets rubbed out whose names we'll never know. That's what that verse is talking about. Could be a martyred missionary.

Christians are supposed to see common humanity. To see things from the other side. How many American soldiers died in Viet Nam?

Quick, how many innocent civilians did we kill? We don't care. Oops, sorry guys. We're going to go home now and. *defend* our country.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Oh yeah, there was no ISIS before the new Pearl Harbor. Wasnt an ISIS threat until Al Qaeda in Syria failed to accomplish Zionist goals. I dont know what is real.

Son of Jack

I dont know what is real.

Well, you do know that Jesus is resurrected from the dead, and that truth makes all the difference. You haven't been called to bear the burden of the broken world; Jesus did that. Our Messiah will set all things right when He returns. Until then, let us be faithful witnesses.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well, you do know that Jesus is resurrected from the dead, and that truth makes all the difference. You haven't been called to bear the burden of the broken world; Jesus did that. Our Messiah will set all things right when He returns. Until then, let us be faithful witnesses.

How is the little guy doing ? - :patrol:

Cam

BANNED
Banned

One summer I felt led to go back to Calvary Campground in Virginia, I hadn't been there since I lived and worked their 15 years earlier. I'm fanatical about worship and it's something they pride themselves in.

I thought I might move out there and get a job, and let that be home church. I spoke to the director and I told her I'm "not an Israel guy". She replied about their long history of deference towards Israel and suggested it wouldn't be a good fit.

I do find non-Zionist churches but they keep their heads down. I know of hardly anyone taking this issue on as the church plays into the hand of the NWO. Well, there is Dr. Sizer, but he was recently censured by, I guess it is, the Anglican Church.

I'm sure all over America Christians are filling theatres crying their eyes out over the American long-distance killer.

I can't even get Christians to say 'hey look, what we've been told about 9/11 is a lie'.

I'm not bearing the burden of the world, but I'm flabbergasted at the church. Where are the Christians?

Last edited:

Lon

The mirror image we are afraid of acknowledging:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/10/central-african-republic-christian-militias-revenge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-a...ks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men

Unless we are able to take in these facts, this evidence and this data, we will continue to miss the boat when it comes to terrorism.
Quote mining on a larger scale. Christians condemn other supposed Christians doing these things. They act alone with no urging from any united front. I really don't find the last two links reputable news, but rather reported opinion/commentary, which frankly means, you are a dupe.

African Christian happenings MUST be seen in their local contexts. I cried the day Muslims went through Zimbabwe killing Christians, because we supported a child there for many years through Compassion Int. Millions of people lived in refugee camps for over 2 years waiting for the horror and atrocity to be over. Some of those who killed, were children forced or willing to carry out orders. Christians defending their homes, families, and neighbors, may have had to defend themselves. We all have to be careful how we read the news from these war-torn areas. That said, lining up two dozen Christians (or Muslims) is an atrocity. Not many of us 'miss the boat when it comes to terrorism.' Then again, you are still trying to set us all up on dates with Jesus :sigh:

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Not many of us 'miss the boat when it comes to terrorism.'
Get some Kleenex, I've got some more tears for you:

If Hutus And Tutsis Were Muslim Media Would Say So

WASHINGTON, DC, December 10 -- If the Hutus and Tutsis of Rwanda were Muslim the media would have said so. Repeatedly. Islam and Muslim would have become synonymous with evil.
Perhaps you haven't noticed this recurring pattern of the media identifying Islam at every negative opportunity, while not identifying the religion of non-Muslims. One could cite statistics of the number of such occurrences, but the disparities are so great that a few examples should suffice.

Oklahoma City: When terrorism "experts," based upon little or no evidence, blamed Middle Eastern terrorists for the bombing of the Murrah building , Muslims were immediately accused. Following the capture of the alleged bomber, The Washington Post, April 22, 1995, carried a story titled "Muslim's Burden of Blame Lifts," but that burden was not placed upon Christians.

World Trade Center and Tokyo Subway: The bombing of the World Trade Center was apparently directed against U.S. support for the policies of the Egyptian government. It was identified as the act of Muslim fundamentalists. Contrast this with the poison gas attack on the Tokyo subway which was identified as the act of a "cult," but not as a Buddhist or Hindu cult which it appears to be.

Bosnia and Chechnya: The genocide of the Bosnians was described in terms of Serbs, Croats, and Muslims. Why not Orthodox Christians, Roman Catholics, and Muslims, or Serbs, Croats, and Bosnians? The brutal massacres of Chechen civilians by the Russian military was portrayed as Russia versus the Muslims of Chechnya, and not the Russian Christians against the Chechen Muslims.

TWA Flight 800: Within a week of the downing of TWA Flight 800, CNN identified Middle East terrorists as the likely perpetrators. The Washington Post in its July 23 editorial wrote that while the "evidence of terrorism is not yet there," that "courtroom-type proof" may be hard to come by, that "international validation before the act of punishment would be the best way to go, but if that is not feasible a national decision by the injured party, the United States, ought to suffice." Regular CNN viewers and Post readers have long been conditioned to believe that means Islamic terrorists and a Muslim country.

Afghanistan and Rwanda: The veiling of women, and keeping them from work temporarily, by orders of the Taliban in Afghanistan were identified by the media with Islam. Never mind that veils probably began with the Byzantines, and Islam is unequivocal in the equality of all mankind. Meanwhile, the brutal rapes and killings in Rwanda are merely the acts of Hutus and Tutsis.

Rwanda, according to the CIA World Factbook, has a population of 8.6 million which is 90 percent Hutu, 9 percent Tutsi. The religion of the people is one percent Muslim, 25 percent indigenous beliefs, 74 percent Christian.
http://www.twf.org/News/Y1997/Hutus.html

"In every conversation we had with the government and church people alike, the point was brought home to us that the church itself stands tainted, not by passive indifference, but by errors of commission as well."(3) My own research in Rwanda in 1992-93 and 1995-96 confirms these conclusions. According to my findings, church personnel and institutions were actively involved in the program of resistance to popular pressures for political reform that culminated in the 1994 genocide, and numerous priests, pastors, nuns, brothers, catechists, and Catholic and Protestant lay leaders supported, participated in, or helped to organize the killings.(4)

http://faculty.vassar.edu/tilongma/Church&Genocide.html

Huh!? It wasn't a Muzzie!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu5l7a7dgP4

Bruce Ivins: A Dead Scientist and The Great Anthrax Vaccine Monopoly...

...And, yes, did I tell you that BioPort's investors included the Carlyle Group and the bin Laden family? Should we be at all surprised that they ended up with an effective monopoly on anthrax vaccine?

There’s an important backstory here for anyone who wants to flesh it out.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/...ntist-and-The-Great-Anthrax-Vaccine-Monopoly#

War propaganda! Chumps!!!

binladen_fortress.jpg

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Supposed to be funny? It destroyed any point you thought to make afterwards.

Imagine that, a Zionist with selective perception... Besides, you'll need the Kleenex for American Sniper when it comes out on DVD.

PureX

Oh yeah, there was no ISIS before the new Pearl Harbor. Wasnt an ISIS threat until Al Qaeda in Syria failed to accomplish Zionist goals. I dont know what is real.
War gives people meaning - something worth dying for. And although no one wants to admit it, a lot of people like it. It's 'exciting'. Even for those who aren't directly involved in the fighting. Parents brag about how their kids went to fight. Everyone makes heroes of them. And no one pays much attention to the reasons for the war, or how many people have been killed, and maimed, on both sides.

The fact is that a lot of people like war. On both sides, regardless of the reasons. The rich, who obviously like making money, will make lots more of it from a war. The poor, who's lives are miserable, and who are looked down on, get jobs and a chance to see the world. And they get some respect, for joining the fight. The middle classes, who are generally bored silly with their work-and-consume lives, get a shot at some kind of "glory". And the politicians all get to show how tough they are, and how much they love their country, and no one dares question them in wartime.

So everyone gets something they want from a war. And the few who know better had better not speak out. Or they'll be labeled an 'enemy' collaborator and treated accordingly. It's why warfare never ends. And it's why neither side is ever really "righteous", and why neither side ever really wins.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
War gives people meaning - something worth dying for. And although no one wants to admit it, a lot of people like it. It's 'exciting'. Even for those who aren't directly involved in the fighting. Parents brag about how their kids went to fight. Everyone makes heroes of them. And no one pays much attention to the reasons for the war, or how many people have been killed, and maimed, on both sides.

The fact is that a lot of people like war. On both sides, regardless of the reasons. The rich, who obviously like making money, will make lots more of it from a war. The poor, who's lives are miserable, and who are looked down on, get jobs and a chance to see the world. And they get some respect, for joining the fight. The middle classes, who are generally bored silly with their work-and-consume lives, get a shot at some kind of "glory". And the politicians all get to show how tough they are, and how much they love their country, and no one dares question them in wartime.

So everyone gets something they want from a war. And the few who know better had better not speak out. Or they'll be labeled an 'enemy' collaborator.

Love you, but you need your head examined. Tell that to the patients at Walter Reed or the parents who get notice Johnny isn't coming home.

Is Christianity that null and void for you? The Word of God, the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and the promise of everlasting life can't take away some demonic desire to kill to break up the boredom?

One thing I find, very, very few have the guts to 'go there'. Very few will trace this out to find out the cause of this insanity. They'll call you a Nazi. They'll call you Hitler. They'll blame you for gassing six million Jews to death. The media conditions us very well to stay far away from searching out the truth. So, in it's place, you come up with this stuff- 'we just like war.'

And, it's not just Israel, the Federal Reserve mob monopoly was put in place long before there was an Israel.

"Oh, but the Jews, see, he's an anti-semite (even though the Arabs are the semites and the Ashkenazi are from Khazaria- oh, shut up with your facts, Hitler!)

Hey, the Jews can come to Jesus any time- I mean, the actual descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob- if we can find such people- or, the Talmudic Khazarians, doesn't matter. All of them can come to Jesus at any time. In the meantime, I don't personally plan to bow down and kiss their Christ-rejecting feet anytime in the near future.

Or, we can just say people like war....

PureX

Love you, but you need your head examined. Tell that to the patients at Walter Reed or the parents who get notice Johnny isn't coming home.
Oh, sure, when the ugly reality of it hits them in the face, they aren't so 'hung-ho', then. Of course, they'll blame the 'enemy' all the more for it, instead of acknowledging how their own support contributed to their loss.
Is Christianity that null and void for you? The Word of God, the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and the promise of everlasting life can't take away some demonic desire to kill to break up the boredom?
Most Christians are at the head of the parade for war. So no, I don't believe religious Christianity does a thing to moderate humanity's bloodlust. It should, but it doesn't.
One thing I find, very, very few have the guts to 'go there'. Very few will trace this out to find out the cause of this insanity. They'll call you a Nazi. They'll call you Hitler. They'll blame you for gassing six million Jews to death. The media conditions us very well to stay far away from searching out the truth. So, in it's place, you come up with this stuff- 'we just like war.'
Why do you think every aspect of our society engages in the support and protection of the war-mongerers if you don't think we like warfare? Why do you think humanity continues to engage in warfare, routinely, and always has, if we don't like it? And what of the reasons I gave for various people in our society liking war do you object to?

I realize no one wants to admit it. But if you look at the facts of reality, everyone seems to be only too pleased to engage in it. And the reasons and justifications for it are endless.

Lon

Imagine that, a Zionist with selective perception... Besides, you'll need the Kleenex for American Sniper when it comes out on DVD.
You are the one crying about your 'perceived' ills, Cam.

All I said is your vitriol erases anything of substance afterwards.

Some of these may very well be propaganda. The one I told you about was not.

If you had been more of an adult and tried to enter the conversation as one, you might have had an adult-like conversation instead of this one.
Just a thought. I can't really make it happen.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
You are the one crying about your 'perceived' ills, Cam.

All I said is your vitriol erases anything of substance afterwards.
For you. It erases anything afterward for you. That's selective peception.

Some of these may very well be propaganda. The one I told you about was not.
I'm not going be put in the position of defending Christ-rejecting Islam, either. I'm on the side of truth the best I understand it and here at TOL there is a desperate need of pushback from the demonization of the Muslims for whom Christ died.

If you had been more of an adult and tried to enter the conversation as one, you might have had an adult-like conversation instead of this one.
Just a thought. I can't really make it happen.
Baby!

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Oh, sure, when the ugly reality of it hits them in the face, they aren't so 'hung-ho', then. Of course, they'll blame the 'enemy' all the more for it, instead of acknowledging how their own support contributed to their loss.
I've got no argument for that.

Most Christians are at the head of the parade for war. So no, I don't believe religious Christianity does a thing to moderate humanity's bloodlust. It should, but it doesn't.
It's the Christian Zionists. Just pull up a Christians United for Israel conference video. They're devils, they're warmongers!

It's the doctrines of demons in the church and against that we must make warfare.

Why do you think every aspect of our society engages in the support and protection of the war-mongerers if you don't think we like warfare? Why do you think humanity continues to engage in warfare, routinely, and always has, if we don't like it?
Because we are led by and brainwashed by people who literally sacrifice babies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsTm46RzVh8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KW9nxdKA-I

And what of the reasons I gave for various people in our society liking war do you object to?
Most of these idiots have Bibles. I mean, they know not to touch a hot stove. They do know that when we go to war somebody is dying and it isn't just bad guys.

I realize no one wants to admit it. But if you look at the facts of reality, everyone seems to be only too pleased to engage in it. And the reasons and justifications for it are endless.
I have a couple questions for you, now. What do you think has been the impact of the release of the Holy Spirit en masse to the human race? What do you think has been the impact on the world from just a handful to roughly a third naming the name of Christ? What do you think the trajectory of the church is?

Last edited:

Lon

For you. It erases anything afterward for you. That's selective peception.
Marginalizing words tend to stop further reading, yes.

I'm not going be put in the position of defending Christ-rejecting Islam, either. I'm on the side of truth the best I understand it and here at TOL there is a desperate need of pushback from the demonization of the Muslims for whom Christ died.
Ensure you know the difference between Muslims in general, and ISIS or Al-Qaeda. The thread title should have differentiated. If it had said "Westbro" you'd not have gone off the deep end thinking 'all Christians.'
Comments like this, will really frustrate your own attempts to stem the tide. You really have to separate frustration from effort, if you really desire the attempt, else it'll be wasted. Your insults will just look like you having a lot of emotion, with little control over yourself. You can if you like. Maybe that's more important at the moment to you. I've no idea.