Isis beheads 21 Christians

Lon

"Convert or die"
Even under the blade, some were making their last prayers and as the blade came to their neck they all cried in unison “Ya Rabbi Yasou’” (O My Lord Jesus) the caption by ISIS stated “these insisted to remain in unbelief”. In other words, they were given the option to convert or die and everyone of them refused, even unto death. -Shoebat website for Christian martyrs at the hands of MUslims

The Berean

Wow, I am absolutely humbled by the faith of these Christian brethren who glorified Jesus Christ with their last breath. :jawdrop:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Revelation 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

May God bless and be with their families and comfort them. Praise the Lord for their faith in Him.

bybee

Revelation 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

May God bless and be with their families and comfort them. Praise the Lord for their faith in Him.

Amen Sister!

rainee

Yes Angel thank you - I needed that.
You know my flesh just wants to bring back those Christian Soldiers and whack those outlaws, that ISIS.

But I am afraid that is what they want us to do - to respond because of our faith. So I would rather a political position knock the crap out of those masked sh*theads.

May they be remembered as the Ugly Shame of Islam, from now on.

May every relative to them hang their heads in utter shame forever, may they wish they could deny sharing any blood relations to them. May their relatives spit on their names.

bybee

Yes Angel thank you - I needed that.
You know my flesh just wants to bring back those Christian Soldiers and whack those outlaws, that ISIS.

But I am afraid that is what they want us to do - to respond because of our faith. So I would rather a political position knock the crap out of those masked sh*theads.

May they be remembered as the Ugly Shame of Islam, from now on.

May every relative to them hang their heads in utter shame forever, may they wish they could deny sharing any blood relations to them. May their relatives spit on their names.

Such loathesome evil shall not go unpunished!

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
"Convert or die"

Thank God, This Is On Display For The World. Every Tactic Satan Uses, Will Be Seen. It Is Masked In RELIGEON, FAITH, Politics, Economics, Technology. Science, Media and Warfare. The Time IS AT Hand. All Should Understand The Level of DECEPTION That Satan is Capable of. Satan Is Not Thinking OT or NT. It has It's own plan - Be Aware and Beware