Is White Privilege Real?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Are you 12?
When, in your rage, you said to me, "Are you 12?", what did you mean by that, if not "You are a moron!"?
<NO ANSWER>

Remember, you said that you're obsessed with asking people if they are 12:
Only when they act like childish morons, who if older should know better.

Why do you ask people whom you say are acting like morons if they are 12, if, in your view, being 12 is not one and the same as--nor has any necessary connection to--being a moron?

Would you say, regarding people who are 12, that for them to be 12 is for them to be morons?

People "who if older should know better"? Know better than what? Know better than to be 12?

Arthur Brain

Remember, you said that you're obsessed with asking people if they are 12:

Why do you ask people whom you say are acting like morons if they are 12, if, in your view, being 12 is not one and the same as--nor has any necessary connection to--being a moron?

Would you say, regarding people who are 12, that for them to be 12 is for them to be morons?

People "who if older should know better"? Know better than what? Know better than to be 12?

Um, "I said that I was obsessed with asking people if they were twelve"?

Hmm, nope, that didn't happen so hey,.like a lot in your "reality" it would seem...

:freak:

Anyway, all the best to you sir and good wishes and all that!

:e4e:

7djengo7

Um, "I said that I was obsessed with asking people if they were twelve"?

Were you not answering, in the affirmative, the question I had asked you, "Are you obsessed with asking people if they are 12?", when you said, in reaction to it, "Only when they act like childish morons, who if older should know better"?

Arthur Brain

Were you not answering, in the affirmative, the question I had asked you, "Are you obsessed with asking people if they are 12?", when you said, in reaction to it, "Only when they act like childish morons, who if older should know better"?

You didn't ask a question. You made a statement that was flat out false and certainly not one that I said in any shape.

That's all on you.

7djengo7

You didn't ask a question. You made a statement that was flat out false and certainly not one that I said in any shape.

That's all on you.

Oh, so when I said to you, "Are you obsessed with asking people if they are 12?", I was not asking you a question, but rather, I was making a statement? What statement are you saying I made by saying to you, "Are you obsessed with asking people if they are 12?"

So, when you said, to me, "Are you 12?", you were not asking me a question? Rather, by saying to me, "Are you 12?", you were making a statement?

Now, by saying to me, "Are you 12?", exactly what statement were you making?

Arthur Brain

Oh, so when I said to you, "Are you obsessed with asking people if they are 12?", I was not asking you a question, but rather, I was making a statement? What statement are you saying I made by saying to you, "Are you obsessed with asking people if they are 12?"

So, when you said, to me, "Are you 12?", you were not asking me a question? Rather, by saying to me, "Are you 12?", you were making a statement?

You said I was obsessed with asking people if they were twelve. Blatantly false.

Frankly, you are too boring to bother with.

Have fun elsewhere...

7djengo7

So, when you said, to me, "Are you 12?", you were not asking me a question? Rather, by saying to me, "Are you 12?", you were making a statement? [Yes or No?]
<NO ANSWER>
<NO ANSWER>

Why can't you answer these questions, Professor?

You said I was obsessed with asking people if they were twelve. Blatantly false.

You said I am 12. Blatantly false.

Frankly, you are too boring to bother with.

Have fun elsewhere...

Oh...that's why you can't answer my questions: they're "too boring". Powerful defense of your stonewalling, indeed!:)

Don't worry, I'll be here...and elsewhere, too.

L:e4e:L

quip

BANNED
Banned
Oh well. You don't mind killin' black babies in the womb, Irishman; I don't mind killin' your "vibe".

Since you don't care one whit for them once they're born...."killin'" my vibe's the least of your affectations. :banana:

Arthur Brain

Why can't you answer these questions, Professor?

You said I am 12. Blatantly false.

Oh...that's why you can't answer my questions: they're "too boring". Powerful defense of your stonewalling, indeed!:)

Don't worry, I'll be here...and elsewhere, too.

L:e4e:L

You're already "elsewhere"...

7djengo7

Since you don't care one whit for themonce they're born...."killin'" my vibe's the least of your affectations. :banana:

"them" who? "they" who?

I was talking about black babies killed in the womb. See, your drug-addled, Satan-serving mind has just caused you to tell me that black babies killed in the womb are born ("once they're born")! :rotfl:

quip

BANNED
Banned
"them" who? "they" who?

I was talking about black babies killed in the womb. See, your drug-addled, Satan-serving mind has just caused you to tell me that black babies killed in the womb are born ("once they're born")! :rotfl:

Really...ALL black babies!? :jawdrop:
:chuckle:
Not too broad a thinker...are you?

7djengo7

You're already "elsewhere"...

L:freak:L

Aha...you were trying to insult me, eh.

See, I thought you were trying to insult yourself by pleading with me to quit being where you are on TOL ("Have fun elsewhere..."), in futile hope that I might stop asking you questions--my asking of which consistently embarrasses you, because, as you and I both know well, you can't even attempt to answer them without further embarrassing yourself.

If you could think in accordance with truth and logic, you'd not be always farting in your own face with each and every post you write on TOL.:duh:

Arthur Brain

Aha...you were trying to insult me, eh.

See, I thought you were trying to insult yourself by pleading with me to quit being where you are on TOL ("Have fun elsewhere..."), in futile hope that I might stop asking you questions--my asking of which consistently embarrasses you, because, as you and I both know well, you can't even attempt to answer them without further embarrassing yourself.

If you could think in accordance with truth and logic, you'd not be always farting in your own face with each and every post you write on TOL.:duh:

Blah blah blah di blah etc...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

Arthur Brain

"them" who? "they" who?

There's a new film out with Russell Crowe. It's called "Unhinged"...

Just throwing that out there...

7djengo7

Really...ALL black babies!?

"ALL black babies?" is not a question. (Perhaps your drug-addled, malfunctioning mind is laboring under a delusion that sticking a question mark ( ? ) on the righthand end of a string of words magically converts said string of words into a question. I'm pleased to inform you that it does not.)

So, what (if anything) do you imagine you are trying to ask, here?

What (if anything) are you trying to say, or to ask, about ALL black babies?

Forgive me if you were trying to set up a straw man to attack, here, and I have foiled your attempt to do so.:p

In any case, you've not dealt, nor even tried to deal with what I wrote. Try to deal with what I wrote, and, good grief!, try to actually ask a question, instead of farting out more non-questions like the non-question you just presented in saying "Really...ALL black babies!?"

7djengo7

Blah blah blah di blah etc...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

How is what you wrote, here, the least bit different than anything that you have written, elsewhere, on TOL? That's right: It's no different. It's just one more verbal expression of your perpetual temper tantrum.

Arthur Brain

How is what you wrote, here, the least bit different than anything that you have written, elsewhere, on TOL? That's right: It's no different. It's just one more verbal expression of your perpetual temper tantrum.

Yeah, I'm having a hissy fit of immense proportions right now, I'm absolutely livid and no mistake.

Still, kind regards and everything.

:cheers:

7djengo7

There's a new film out with Russell Crowe. It's called "Unhinged"...

Just throwing that out there...

Because you can't actually deal with the questions I asked quip (just as quip, himself, can't deal with them), you're chagrined into acts of insanity such as constantly trying to divert attention away from those questions by talking about irrelevant things like movies.

I get that you'd love to have what you consider to be "the last word", I really do. It's sad, though, that you do not even have a sense of dignity to care about the fact that your attempts at having "the last word" are nothing but you further demonstrating just how worthless are the operations of your feeble, degenerate mind.

Every time you write on TOL, you are "just throwing [crap] out there".