IS THE POPE THE ANTICHRIST

SaulToPaul 2

Repeats like a broken record under the authority of broken apostolic successions. Bad records called traditions coming from all sides of RCC

It is a clever mixture of Baal worship and the religion of the Pharisees that Jesus hated.

It is Satan's masterpiece, leading billions into hell.

Cruciform is simply a puppet for Satan's masterpiece, all the while thinking he is doing the Lord's work (much like the Pharisees thought they were doing God a favor by crucifying the Lord).

Cruciform

Will that link give me a virus?
Your complete inability to offer any rational answer whatsoever to the question posed in Post #35 above is noted. Thus your initial claim simply falls flat.

Moving on... :yawn:

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Your complete inability to offer any rational answer whatsoever to the question posed in Post #35 above is noted. Thus your initial claim simply falls flat.

Moving on... :yawn:

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+
Roman Catholic sources are not aceptable. Please refrain using extra biblical sources.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Because...?

I will if you will.

Back to Post #48.
Cause its a corupted church and if you say you use extra outside the bible beliefs then thats what you said. I'll stick with my 66 book bible.
If i read your post and responed afterwards, that means your post wasn't a good anser. Need need to repeat a bad answer nor reread corupted sources .