Is the Holy Spirit Female?

WatchmanOnTheWall

You have suffered much and never felt forsaken?

Of course but the difference is that Christians are fully human and can't be forsaken unless they blaspheme (reject/forsake) the Holy Spirit. However, Jesus was fully human and fully God and WAS forsaken at that moment but only for a moment because the next thing He said was "It is finished".

In that moment the sins of the world were put upon Him and He took the blame for all mankind's sins. However, God the Father forgave Jesus because even when separated and held up as the one to blame for everything He still had not sinned Himself. What a good person/God! This satisfied God's wrath. How could God be angry with this good man/God and more over how could God be angry with mankind if this good man/God had forgiven everyone else:

Luke 23:34
Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

God's Truth

Of course but the difference is that Christians are fully human and can't be forsaken unless they blaspheme (reject/forsake) the Holy Spirit. However, Jesus was fully human and fully God and WAS forsaken at that moment but only for a moment because the next thing He said was "It is finished".

In that moment the sins of the world were put upon Him and He took the blame for all mankind's sins. However, God the Father forgave Jesus because even when separated and held up as the one to blame for everything He still had not sinned Himself. What a good person/God! This satisfied God's wrath. How could God be angry with this good man/God and more over how could God be angry with mankind if this good man/God had forgiven everyone else:

Luke 23:34
Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

The Father did not forsake Jesus, it just seemed like it, as it does for all of us when we are suffering and when we die.

Jesus is God, his spirit is the Spirit of God the Father come as a Son. Jesus died on the cross and went to prison/hell in his Spirit, then raised himself from the dead.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Father did not forsake Jesus, it just seemed like it, as it does for all of us when we are suffering and when we die.

Jesus is God, his spirit is the Spirit of God the Father come as a Son. Jesus died on the cross and went to prison/hell in his Spirit, then raised himself from the dead.

Yes he did. "God is a holy God and cannot look upon sin. On the contrary He must punish it. The Lord Jesus had no sin of His own, but took the guilt of our sins upon himself. When God as judge looked down and saw our sin upon the sinless Substitute, He withdrew from the Son of His love". Believer's Bible Commentary.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Yes you've already said you think Jesus misspoke. What is it like to think you know more than God?

So you don't believe this bit of the Bible either:

Romans 8:11
11 The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you.

God's Truth

Yes he did. "God is a holy God and cannot look upon sin. On the contrary He must punish it. The Lord Jesus had no sin of His own, but took the guilt of our sins upon himself. When God as judge looked down and saw our sin upon the sinless Substitute, He withdrew from the Son of His love". Believer's Bible Commentary.

No way did God withdraw love from Jesus.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No way did God withdraw love from Jesus.

What in the world are you smoking? What doses this mean:

Matthew 27:46 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

46 About the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”

Can God look upon and tolerate sin. Provide Book, Chapter and Verse.

God's Truth

Yes you've already said you think Jesus misspoke. What is it like to think you know more than God?
Jesus says that he will never forsake his saved. However, it looks like we are forsaken when when one suffers and dies. People spoke among themselves and said let's see if the Father helps him.
So you don't believe this bit of the Bible either:

Romans 8:11
11 The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you.

The Spirit of God is Jesus' Spirit. Jesus raised himself from the dead. There is scripture that says Jesus raised himself, and scripture that says the Father did, and scripture that says the Holy Spirit did. That proves they are all one and the same.

John 10:18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

God's Truth

What in the world are you smoking? What doses this mean:

Matthew 27:46 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

46 About the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”

Can God look upon and tolerate sin. Provide Book, Chapter and Verse.

Go back and read what I have been saying about that.

God's Truth

Don't have to go back. The context is pretty simple. Jesus was forsaken by God. He said so.

It just looked like it because Jesus was suffering and was going to die.

People think that a loved one of the Father will not suffer and die.

Psalm 22:1
For the choir director; upon Aijeleth Hashshahar. A Psalm of David. My God, my God, why have You forsaken me? Far from my deliverance are the words of my groaning.

Did you read that? Far from my DELIVERANCE.

That is about Jesus having to suffer and die and it looking as if he is forsaken because he is suffering and dying.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It just looked like it because Jesus was suffering and was going to die.

People think that a loved one of the Father will not suffer and die.

Psalm 22:1
For the choir director; upon Aijeleth Hashshahar. A Psalm of David. My God, my God, why have You forsaken me? Far from my deliverance are the words of my groaning.

Did you read that? Far from my DELIVERANCE.

That is about Jesus having to suffer and die and it looking as if he is forsaken because he is suffering and dying.

Your argument is void! God cannot look upon sin. Jesus carried the sin of the world. God could not look upon Jesus. logic 101, plain and simple.