Is the Holy Spirit Female?

God's Truth

I have not always lived with my parents though I don't recall my reason for if I said such as you are communicating.

You sound confused as if you would forget to take medicine(if you had to take medicine);and you sound as if you might get lost if you went outside to the store. It also sounds as if someone could just rob you easily.

You know how to use the computer though and type and spell, so you have something going for you.

You have been on this site for a long time and you just seem to sound more confused than you used to.

Let us move on then and discuss the Bible.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You sound confused as if you would forget to take medicine(if you had to take medicine);and you sound as if you might get lost if you went outside to the store. It also sounds as if someone could just rob you easily.

You know how to use the computer though and type and spell, so you have something going for you.

You have been on this site for a long time and you just seem to sound more confused than you used to.

Let us move on then and discuss the Bible.

The problem is I am not confused. I just do not have help with the things that I need help with.

popsthebuilder

I have no idea what you are asking me or why.
Not too many people ask for help if they do not need help friend; even if they act like they don't need anything shortly there after. I hope you you aren't being disingenuous friend. I also hope you don't really need help.

Where are you that you have access to a computer, of you don't mind?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Not too many people ask for help if they do not need help friend; even if they act like they don't need anything shortly there after. I hope you you aren't being disingenuous friend. I also hope you don't really need help.

Where are you that you have access to a computer, of you don't mind?

It is my computer. As for asking for help, the United States of America and Israel, because I am Torah Observant and Observe God's Law as a Citizen of the United States of America, where I was born, circumcised, and live. I am a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism. I do not know if Judaism is a religion. Some say it is. I am not religious. I recognize that I communicated with you on two threads. My understanding is that you are a Citizen of the United States of America but you are not circumcised even though you mentioned Judaism as one of your four religions from your life.

I live in Tacoma, Washington. I reside at Park Place.

As for help, we are during the feast of unleavened bread, but I was between Israel and the United States of America with you (edit, prior to last Shabbat and the Passover Seder I attended). I have never been, as far as I can tell, surmise, recollect, or remember, to Israel. I have said that I am a Citizen of Israel. I do not live there. I believe and know that the New Covenant is for the House of Israel and the House of Judah. You may have read 1 Corinthians 11:25. In any case, you do not have any authority over me. I recognize you as a man, a Citizen of the United States of America, as am I, though uncircumcised. I do not know why or how you claimed Judaism.

popsthebuilder

It is my computer. As for asking for help, the United States of America and Israel, because I am Torah Observant and Observe God's Law as a Citizen of the United States of America, where I was born, circumcised, and live. I am a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism. I do not know if Judaism is a religion. Some say it is. I am not religious. I recognize that I communicated with you on two threads. My understanding is that you are a Citizen of the United States of America but you are not circumcised even though you mentioned Judaism as one of your four religions from your life.

I live in Tacoma, Washington. I reside at Park Place.

As for help, we are during the feast of unleavened bread, but I was between Israel and the United States of America with you (edit, prior to last Shabbat and the Passover Seder I attended). I have never been, as far as I can tell, surmise, recollect, or remember, to Israel. I have said that I am a Citizen of Israel. I do not live there. I believe and know that the New Covenant is for the House of Israel and the House of Judah. You may have read 1 Corinthians 11:25. In any case, you do not have any authority over me. I recognize you as a man, a Citizen of the United States of America, as am I, though uncircumcised. I do not know why or how you claimed Judaism.
I didn't mean to insinuate that was literally Jewish. I do not divide faith in GOD along religious lines, but on the works and words they produce. I in no way limit sacred texts to four separate religions either just so you know.

It is not my intent to disturb or intimidate you.

Why would you think I would want any sort of control over you at all? I have enough problems. I will stop worrying about your well being as it seems to be a ruse at this point.

I still wish you the best.

peace

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I didn't mean to insinuate that was literally Jewish. I do not divide faith in GOD along religious lines, but on the works and words they produce. I in no way limit sacred texts to four separate religions either just so you know.

It is not my intent to disturb or intimidate you.

Why would you think I would want any sort of control over you at all? I have enough problems. I will stop worrying about your well being as it seems to be a ruse at this point.

I still wish you the best.

peace

I do not know why you use the word insinuate in regard to Jewish. You do not need to be born Jewish to be Jewish as you can become Jewish.

Only because you said that we are the same age.

I could talk to you.

popsthebuilder

I do not know why you use the word insinuate in regard to Jewish. You do not need to be born Jewish to be Jewish as you can become Jewish.

Only because you said that we are the same age.

I could talk to you.
You can talk to me....and if you are 37 then we are the same age.

I said insinuate because iyay have seemed like I was saying I was Jewish in the traditional sense, but what I meant was that I strive to be faithful to GOD and the word Jew refers to the faithful towards GOD to me personally.

peace

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You can talk to me....and if you are 37 then we are the same age.

I said insinuate because iyay have seemed like I was saying I was Jewish in the traditional sense, but what I meant was that I strive to be faithful to GOD and the word Jew refers to the faithful towards GOD to me personally.

peace

If you do not observe the Jewish Calendar then you are talking about a different birthdate from my United States of America or American one

popsthebuilder

If you do not observe the Jewish Calendar then you are talking about a different birthdate from my United States of America or American one
How many days are within a year according to the Jewish calendar?

Didn't you say you were born in August of 1980 according to the standard Gregorian or american calendar?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
How many days are within a year according to the Jewish calendar?

Didn't you say you were born in August of 1980 according to the standard Gregorian or american calendar?

Is that when you were born?

I was born in Elul. But I do not observe the Jewish Calendar from there. Aviv predates this calendar.

You said something about 80

There are twelve months with 29 or 30 days, or 30 days

popsthebuilder

Is that when you were born?

I was born in Elul. But I do not observe the Jewish Calendar from there. Aviv predates this calendar.

You said something about 80

There are twelve months with 29 or 30 days, or 30 days
Nah man....I was born in 81.

popsthebuilder

oh, then you were identifying that I was born in a different year, or 80 of the 80s
I was born in February.

According to you who said the below within quotations;

"I was born in Elul. August 25(th), 1980."

you too are thirty-seven.

Are these things correct to you?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I was born in February.

According to you who said the below within quotations;

"I was born in Elul. August 25(th), 1980."

you too are thirty-seven.

Are these things correct to you?

I was born Elul 13, 5740. That would make me 37 as it is 5778. But I am not sure of the year, albeit I can do math if it is true. I believe I was born in Elul, August 25, 1980

popsthebuilder

I was born Elul 13, 5740. That would make me 37 as it is 5778. But I am not sure of the year, albeit I can do math if it is true. I believe I was born in Elul, August 25, 1980
Do you consider this day or date a holy-day?