IS THE END NEAR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
At what point during the Obama Administration did the Conservatives take to the streets and cause riots and violent protests?

Free speech = Protests. The violence was at the Trump rallies at his urging.

At what point did Conservative Politicians call for Obama's impeachment?

Unlike the current Twitter-N-Chief, Obama never obstructed justice, colluded with an enemy nation OR refused to release his tax returns. As a matter of fact, Obama even released his birth certificate because an extremely vindictive *man* fabricated the LIE of birtherism.

At what point did the media go after Obama with "supreme bias?"

From the moment he was sworn in UNTIL ... well now. The difference is there is no meat behind the complaints. He didn't conspire with Russians or hide his tax returns. Only one of them ended up under numerous investigations shortly after being sworn in ...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Unlike the current Twitter-N-Chief, Obama never obstructed justice, colluded with an enemy nation OR refused to release his tax returns. As a matter of fact, Obama even released his birth certificate because an extremely vindictive *man* fabricated the LIE of birtherism.

From the moment he was sworn in UNTIL ... well now. The difference is there is no meat behind the complaints. He didn't conspire with Russians or hide his tax returns. Only one of them ended up under numerous investigations shortly after being sworn in ...

Freedom of speech does not include "violent protests."

glorydaz

Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, Eric Holder..... :chew:

glorydaz

Dear musterion,

Yes, I can be His prophet, and yet need to keep a secret. I am not comparing myself to the stature of Jesus, but I am making a point due Him. He was keeping many secrets from His disciples by saying, "I have yet many things to say unto you, but you cannot bear them now." Do you remember that in your Bible? See John 16:12KJV. The same instance applies here. You'll find out in the future. He has given me things to say, and He's told me to keep some things private.

God Be With You,

Michael

He just told me to tell you that you are not a prophet, and you need to stop claiming you are.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I know that ... and still yet, Trump fanned the flames and urged violence at his rallies. So much for "law and order" president.

Can you supply ANY proof of your assertion or is it just something you made up? Let's see some examples. I have seen a number of President Trump's speeches and haven't heard any "Call for Violence" in any of them. Perhaps you misunderstood what he was saying or just plain read into them something that wasn't really there.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear musterion and glorydaz,

You are not in the loop or have been ignoring the facts. I have mentioned quite a few of my prophecies in my Creation vs. Evolution thread. I guess you didn't check it out. I also urged others to read a copy of my FREE book, that I wrote with God's approval. I was tired of telling people of my prophecies one or two people at a time, so I asked Him what to do and He said to write it all in a book.

My book is called "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen" by Michael W. Cadry. I will tell you how to read it for FREE. If you don't want that, you can buy the book at Barnes & Noble, or Amazon.com. To read it for FREE, go to www.jesusreturningverysoon.com and once there, left-click on 'Book Copy.' From there, left-click on 'SKU-text2.pdf.' My book's title page will come up on the 3rd page. The first two pages are blank, which the publisher did, for autographs and readers' notes. You can move through the pages by using your up and down arrow cursor keys. For some, you need to use your left and right arrow cursor keys. There are a number of ways to find the different pages. Try checking it out.

May Jesus Guide You Both,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Once again, I will address your concerns. God didn't tell either of you that I wasn't a prophet, one of the two witnesses mentioned in Rev. 11, who shall come and prophecy during the latter years.

My first visit from the Lord, I will keep to myself, because it's a bit lengthy. I wrote about it in my Creation vs. Evolution thread. I'm not repeating it again here. It is in my book.

The first angel who visited me said, "Fear God, and give glory to Him, for the 'hour' of His judgment is come upon all the Earth; and worship Him Who made Heaven and Earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters," which are below the Earth and Sea. That is why you see geysers being formed on the Earth and in the sea, and is also why there is a steamy fountain in Yellowstone National Park {Old Faithful}. Also, when the angel said 'hour,' it wasn't a literal 'hour,' but instead a 'time' of His judgment.

The second angel that visited me said, "Babylon is fallen," and the angel told me that it was about Hollywood, CA. And the angel explained that Hollywood was just like Babylon, spiritually, in that it had many whores, both female AND MALE. Do you know about Sunset Strip?? Look it up. I am not making all of this up. And I had an additional visit by angels and a vision about Hollywood and CA that you can read about in my book.

It had to do about the brush fires in CA and a great earthquake that shall hit Hollywood and L.A. and CA. in the very near future. You don't know the half of what I've been through, so don't tell me that God told you that I wasn't a prophet, or that God is a liar. You are the ones who are misinformed greatly. What I've shared with you here are just a few of the experiences I've had with angels and visions, and the Lord initially visiting me. I was terrified, but it happened, and when I woke up the same day, I could not remember the terror; only that the Lord had visited me, and I was extremely joyful and ecstatic that He would even visit little ol' me. This is how it all happened.

I could tell you tons here, but get my book instead. There's experiences that I've had that are not even in my book. There is also a fantastic reason that the Lord God told me to keep quiet about a couple certain things, and no, I'm not going to tell you!

I Pray For You Both,

Michael

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Once again, I will address your concerns. God didn't tell either of you that I wasn't a prophet, one of the two witnesses mentioned in Rev. 11, who shall come and prophecy during the latter years.

MC, You cannot expect everybody to accept your claims, at face value. Mere words just won't "Cut it." I could claim I'm reincarnated from Alexander the Great, however, not everyone will believe that claim. When Jesus walked the earth, He claimed to be the Son of God and in essence, God. Mere words wouldn't have convinced anyone. He had to work miracles and raise from the dead. People make claims all the time. Some have even claimed to be Christ, that doesn't mean they are actually, Christ Himself. Keep that in mind. I might add, some have made claims of being taken up in "Flying Saucers" and been experimented on.

There's a copious amount of wild claims being made today and in the past, so one has to be able to discern between what is truth and what is fantasy.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

It had to do about the brush fires in CA and a great earthquake that shall hit Hollywood and L.A. and CA. in the very near future. You don't know the half of what I've been through, so don't tell me that God told you that I wasn't a prophet, or that God is a liar.

Michael

We may all prophesy, you prophesying of earthquakes in California aren't much of a stretch.

Jesus beat you to it.

Was a guy came through here a few years back on a horse and buggy prophesying that a hurricane would hit Corpus Christi, Texas, destroying it.

I reckon a whirlwind does have a quickening effect on the body of Christ,(job comes to mind) but far as I know Corpus Christi, Texas is still there.

musterion

It had to do about the brush fires in CA and a great earthquake that shall hit Hollywood and L.A. and CA. in the very near future.

Okay, so give us a general time frame, say a three month window in which this quake will take place. And what does "great" mean? Give us a Richter scale reading on that. California has fairly big ones from time to time so you can't just point at one and say "See? Told ya so!"

God's prophets in the Bible are as precise as they are accurate, Michael. That's what proves they speak for God. So let's have a little precision here.

oatmeal

No, the end is not near.

We still have the gathering together of the saints to enjoy. I Thessalonians 4:13-18.

We still have to carry out our responsibilities in the time described by the book of Revelation and other passages that describe the times before the third heaven and earth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.