Is the Bible the only sacred texts and why or why not.

popsthebuilder

pops is a mess, isn't he?

He says that Christ is God, but that Jesus is not... even thought the Bible says that Jesus is the Christ.

John 20:31 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

31 but these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

He's an illogical mess like many here that preach false doctrine.
I never said Jesus wasn't the Christ of GOD.

What I was trying to convey is that the physical is never the spiritual. Christ can be considered GOD now, but to claim Jesus GOD almighty is inaccurate to me and also promotes the body of Christ now at this time, to consider itself GOD almighty. Such is atrocious blasphemy.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

So if God could become a Man, then why do you deny that Jesus, who is Man and God, is God?
I don't.

He is GOD in Spirit. the body of the Christ is not GOD. has never been and will never be. GOD alone causes HIS Word to go out. It will not and has not returned viod.

Can you not see that conflating the body with the substance within can lead to wholly terrible conclusions?

Jesus/ the body of Christ will never disdain being understood as the servent of GOD and not GOD in and of Itself. Even all the limbs of the body will not amount to GOD almighty...ever.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
CHRIST is GOD.

Jesus was the manifestation of GOD; the image of GOD. He was GOD'S Christ. His Spirit which is GOD lives within us, as we make the temporal body and blocks of the Holy Temple of GOD.

you should know well by now that I do not and will not conflate the temporal with the eternal.

Did Jesus ever teach us to conflate the material with the spiritual?

I don't.

He is GOD in Spirit. the body of the Christ is not GOD. has never been and will never be. GOD alone causes HIS Word to go out. It will not and has not returned viod.

Can you not see that conflating the body with the substance within can lead to wholly terrible conclusions?

Jesus/ the body of Christ will never disdain being understood as the servent of GOD and not GOD in and of Itself. Even all the limbs of the body will not amount to GOD almighty...ever.

Pops, can you say, right here and now, "Jesus is God"?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I can, but would much prefer to say Christ is GOD as to me Jesus represents the physical manifestation and not the Spirit expressly.

Pops, "Jesus is God", could you say that here and now, for the record.

Right Divider

Body part

What I was trying to convey is that the physical is never the spiritual. Christ can be considered GOD now, but to claim Jesus GOD almighty is inaccurate to me and also promotes the body of Christ now at this time, to consider itself GOD almighty. Such is atrocious blasphemy.
Your confusion is immense.

You conflate terms and use completely illogical "reasoning".

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have noticed that there are many who are missing the mark. I read the official statement of faith for TOL and it is pretty solid. Definitely Trinitarian, yet many here are displaying the teachings of cults and other gods.

You got that right. Some of these cultists have a habit of flooding the
board with their nonsense hoping someone will listen.

Right Divider

Body part

How did I conflate the meaning of the body of CHRIST?

what did I conflate it with please?
You constantly use confused terminology.

Christ is not "considered God", He IS GOD.

You also confuse what "spiritual" means. Spiritual is NOT the opposite of physical.

You seem to think that the LORD Jesus Christ is a "lesser god". Are you a JW?

popsthebuilder

You constantly use confused terminology.

Christ is not "considered God", He IS GOD.

You also confuse what "spiritual" means. Spiritual is NOT the opposite of physical.

You seem to think that the LORD Jesus Christ is a "lesser god". Are you a JW?

You didn't answer the question.

What did I conflate the boC with?

And while spiritual doesn't mean the opposite of material it neither means the same as material.

Christ is GOD; no lesser anywhere in my words.

Now support yours please friend.

Zeke

You got that right. Some of these cultists have a habit of flooding the
board with their nonsense hoping someone will listen.

Or maybe the traditional theory is missing the mark, the kingdom Christ rules over and where it's located is the traditional Achilles heel Luke 17:20-21KJV, the dead letters being its death cults foundation, Psalms 40:6, 2Cor 3:6, you can hide behind tradition but it's the Broadway of vanities god, that immunity is like flesh and blood Matthew 11:11.

God's Truth

Or maybe the traditional theory is missing the mark, the kingdom Christ rules over and where it's located is the traditional Achilles heel Luke 17:20-21KJV, the dead letters being its death cults foundation, Psalms 40:6, 2Cor 3:6, you can hide behind tradition but it's the Broadway of vanities god, that immunity is like flesh and blood Matthew 11:11.

Don't they realize that the kingdom is in the heart when the saved person receives the Holy Spirit?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
One Ocean, many rivers......

One Ocean, many rivers......

Blessings in the shekinah Light :)

It is most wonderful to know or realize 'God' as the infinite light, beauty and wisdom in the various religous traditions and schools of our world, a wonderful diversity :) - yet 'God' is the Central SUN at the HEART of all reality, all existence, as the First Source and Center of all creation, that we recognize as 'Prime Creator', and so worship that Infinite ONE, as The All That IS.

Blessings!

View attachment 26597