Is marital rape scripturally defensible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You won't get an answer because it's mostly poorly constructed assumption that doesn't merit it. You haven't made the case you're resting that slightly garbled attempt on.

I'll make it very simple:

A big woman overpowers a scrawny guy and forces things on him.
Why do we not see these alleged effects of rape in such a scenario?

We see it with men being raped by other men, which happens in prison.

You make a woman raped commensurate to man-on-man rape, and it doesn't add up.

That is why you all don't want to answer the question, because it sabotages the grand facade.

Actually, guilty of breaking into a room she'd attempted to secure and striking her in the process. That was your "hypothetical" and that's battery (assault as well if she retreated in fear).

'Retreated in fear'- :rolleyes: she wouldn't have been scared of anything, which is why she become psychotic in the first place. But it is a slam dunk to claim it in court as soon as there is an admittance that he pushed the door.

The only way a man avoids a domestic assault is if he was utterly passive. I've seen the lunacy unfold, lawyers aren't th eonly one's with eyes and ears in a courtroom :plain:

Nope. A simple shove wouldn't do it. Absent physical evidence it's a he said/she said and that won't survive a hearing.

That's funny, considering how untrue that is. Like I said- seen it go down more than once.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Being that you don't even view rape as a crime (by virtue of the way you badmouth victims and excuse rapists) ,it's obvious to anyone who is honest (and not a complete troll) that this has nothing whatsoever to do with *women like you* (me) and everything to do with with those such as yourself ... overgrown boys who take issue with not being admired and obeyed.. Too bad for you. The legitimate LAW agrees with me and you know it, which is why you are so angry.

I believe anyone who is indifferent about problems they cause to another deserves whatever comes to them by whom they do it to.

In this case, it is in a general sense- you don't care about the problems men face on your behalf, so why should I care what a man does to you?
What does anyone look like catering to another who harms them.. and yet, feminism :AMR:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'll make it very simple:
Well, complicated wasn't working out for you, so that's a good idea.

A big woman overpowers a scrawny guy and forces things on him.
Why do we not see these alleged effects of rape in such a scenario?
I already answered you: you haven't made the case. But it's very difficult (not impossible) for a woman to rape a man. It's more likely a man will be raped by another man.

The reason you don't use that is you'd have to concede that rape is mostly about something more than sex (by more I mean in addition to or even instead). It's difficult to sexualize a male on male rape for most heterosexuals and removing the male/female connection denies you the habit of sexualizing the act comfortably.

We see it with men being raped by other men, which happens in prison.
You're going to compare social environments and how people hold themselves there to life outside? :plain:

I'm betting if you were raped by some dude as you attempted to jog through a park you wouldn't just walk it off.

You make a woman raped commensurate to man-on-man rape, and it doesn't add up.
It does if the man being raped isn't homosexual. Supra.

That is why you all don't want to answer the question, because it sabotages the grand facade.
Not even a little true.

'Retreated in fear'- :rolleyes:
Do you have a short term memory problem too? I said it would be assault as well IF she retreated in fear. Putting someone in fear of the unwanted contact is what assault is all about.

she wouldn't have been scared of anything, which is why she become psychotic in the first place.
Psychotic people don't tend to attempt to secure themselves from non psychotic people. You appear to have your facts backwards. Or maybe just your thinking.

But it is a slam dunk to claim it in court as soon as there is an admittance that he pushed the door.
If the door is closed he did more than push it, which explains why it struck her, likely leaving evidence for the investigating officer.

The only way a man avoids a domestic assault is if he was utterly passive.
Spoken like someone who literally doesn't know what he's talking about but insists on talking about it anyway.

I've seen the lunacy unfold, lawyers aren't th eonly one's with eyes and ears in a courtroom
It doesn't "unfold" in a courtroom. It is settled there.

That's funny, considering how untrue that is. Like I said- seen it go down more than once.
Well, with that chip on your shoulder and that degree of experience...:plain: I'd laugh, but reading your attempt to spin that into something like expertise or a rule is just...painful.

Now coup de disgrace yourself:
Yeah, and that's why I don't care if women like you get raped.
There's no excuse, no personal bias that should make anyone with half a soul make that statement.

Thanks for putting you in perspective for everyone. :thumb:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I believe anyone who is indifferent about problems they cause to another deserves whatever comes to them by whom they do it to.

Your indifference has no impact on reality or the outcome of those who violate the law. :plain:

In this case, it is in a general sense- you don't care about the problems men face on your behalf,

Well that would be because ... no *man* has ever faced a problem on my behalf.

Arthur Brain

Well good for you.
Unfortunately, every single woman that walks this planet thinks exactly the same thing. They're the victim!
:chuckle:

Well folks, Cruc is now the spokesperson for how all women think. Just you harlots bear that in mind the next time you dare to question his authority! (Or his beard)

:nono:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Well folks, Cruc is now the spokesperson for how all women think. Just you harlots bear that in mind the next time you dare to question his authority! (Or his beard)

:nono:

Women presume to know men, and men adore women by implying women can't be understood.

I am the spokesperson for how you all think :rotfl:

It's called being outside looking in- your vain, feminized, idolatrous Babylon you've all imprisoned yourselves to.

Arthur Brain

Women presume to know men, and men adore women by implying women can't be understood.

I am the spokesperson for how you all think :rotfl:

It's called being outside looking in- your vain, feminized, idolatrous Babylon you've all imprisoned yourselves to.

Nah, you're really just speaking among yourselves...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
That you would grow up and grow out of this self-destructive phase you are in ... of course, I wish that for you. Your bitterness and hatred towards women hurts no one but yourself.

I have no hatred or bitterness towards women. Sometimes, when I'm tired of having to repeat things over and over, I'll generalize.
But the fact of the matter is that it's only women who agree with the current system that is hurting men, or indifferent about any privilege or advantage that men must pay for- just to turn around and feel shocked if a man doesn't cater to their problems.

You see, only a child does that. They are expected to, because they are ignorant of accountability. But women- :rolleyes: there's an uncomfortable amount of them who expect to be treated in the same manner. They want to be protected, they want to be equal, and overlooked in their inconsistencies and hypocrisies- while at the same time hindering the one's who are doing so?

:nono: As I said, I'm no fool, and if you pay close attention, you'll see how much 'foolishness' is commonly associated with men who magnify themselves around such women.

Am I eyes not supposed to see :chuckle:
I go by the old school rules- a man is a man, stop messing with them. God did not make man for the woman, and you all should stop trying to repeal that nature :wave2:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It was a popular book, but the foundational problem with it is one you share, gross oversimplification. The problem with man, sometimes, is that because we're so adept at finding patterns we have a tendency to create them where they don't actually exist. So no, that's not an elephant floating through the sky, it's a cloud.

I am the spokesperson for how you all think
You're not demonstrably the spokesman for how anyone thinks, but you're a walking illustration of how not to.

Mostly it seems to be about a young doofus who did something stupid then invested most of his energy in blaming the world for it until that became a mental institution for him....which is where his sort of thinking belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.