Is marital rape scripturally defensible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
A blithering tool and a fool. Its the height of arrogance to lecture us about what we supposedly feel or think and then have the temerity to declare we know nothing about women. They should stop projecting their fantasies onto men and start looking at objective facts and hearing the actual words of men instead.

:rotfl:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Only losers will try to define for you what rape is and isn't so they can push their own agenda.

and only anna will repeatedly ignore requests to clarify her position

why do you do that anna?

does the Swarthmore case qualify as rape to you?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
How can a man be jealous of a woman's body? We are jealous of other men....not women. See? You bought into a load of feminist crap. You think a rapist is punishing a woman for being beautiful? Not only is this mind reading; it is sheer stupidity. You are truly a moron for believing such hog wash.

You are making a fool out of yourself! You don't need any assistance from me.

ok doser

bybee tries to define what rape is and isn't:
A rapist is a person who is willing to use violence against another, person, animal or object to achieve his own ends.

anna notes:
Only losers will try to define for you what rape is and isn't so they can push their own agenda.

what agenda do you think bybee is trying to push?

and do you think it's fair to call her a loser?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are a moron. The same jealously found among women who envy beautiful women is also found in men who are unable to attract such women. Humiliation is a sick destructive way to cope with one's inadequacy

You apparently have a problem with women.

Indeed. Mentally healthy individuals do not see any rape, marital included, as permissible.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You bought into a load of feminist crap. You think a rapist is punishing a woman for being beautiful? Not only is this mind reading; it is sheer stupidity.

That is pretty ridiculously stupid. :chuckle:

They lie to themselves and then lie to other people, and that's how this stuff gets around.

ok doser

She just called bybee a loser without realizing it.

i believe she was taking a swipe at me, for introducing the US Department of Justice's new definition of rape into the conversation

:think:

maybe she was calling the US Department of Justice losers :idunno:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Indeed. Mentally healthy individuals do not see any rape, marital included, as permissible.
What they lack is the education necessary to follow, that is, to understand my reasoning. They are not educated in psychology, or any other field of higher learning. To teach them would be akin to teach a student with one year of high-school algebra, calculus.
That is pretty ridiculously stupid. :chuckle:

They lie to themselves and then lie to other people, and that's how this stuff gets around.
You assume it is self validation, although it is substantiated fact. You are too stupid to understand it.

I understand. I made you look bad. Try letting your intelligence over ride your emotions and pride for a change. You will be a better person for it.

Look bad to a moron like you, perhaps? No loss there.

ClimateSanity

What they lack is the education necessary to follow, that is, to understand my reasoning. They are not educated in psychology, or any other field of higher learning. To teach them would be akin to teach a student with one year of high-school algebra, calculus.

You assume it is self validation, although it is substantiated fact. You are too stupid to understand it.

Look bad to a moron like you, perhaps? No loss there.

Perhaps one day you will realize feminist ideology is not solid fact. People are not morons because they don't agree with you. Some people actually use the minds God gave them.

ok doser

To teach them would be akin to teach a student with one year of high-school algebra, calculus.

ummm - that's how they do it in my district :idunno:

that's how i did it when i was a student

that how i did it when i taught ap calc

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Let's see, we have here with us:

koban/some other dude/resurrected/resodko/ok loser

Voltaire/Doloresistere/Orange something-or-other/ClimateSanity

Sum1sGruj/Skybringr/Crucible

Next time the three of you need new user names:

Status
Not open for further replies.