• Of course!

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • What else can you call him?

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • :duh:

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

elyah

Excelent elyah. No gentile ever went to hell for violating the Mosaic Law. That is why it cannot be an act of sin that the gentiles committed. Jesus came to bring us life from the dead. What death was that you ask? Why the sin Adam committed that brought forth his death of course. We are all born into that death. Salvation is life from the dead. Jew and gentile alike.

Aaah ha ha, ... don't run with the ball yet! One mistake, ... Why was the law given?
To identify the cancer when its overtly present and to identify the disorder and propensity to make those nasty little melanocytes in the organism itself.

So you have two individuals, twins and one is placed under the scrutiny of a physician with some treatments for his cancer if he applies the medicine to his daily affairs, and this should see him through until that miracle cure comes, (the awaited Mashiach), ... Alas he gets sloppy about his medication and takes some of it, or doesn't take the other, forgets a day or two and the medicine which should have made him better and sustained him actually begins to work against him and the disease gets worst.

But then you have the other fellow, ... that twin is not so fortunate, .. doesn't make as much money, and can't get the best medical care. His Cancer is just as active,
he knows it, but would rather not think about it and continues to do his thing, illness and all with little thought to his critical state of being.

Both have the cancer (they sin), both evidenced its presence in their flesh but the one under the physicians care has been given instruction to minimise the condition
until the remedy arrives, but he has a controversy with his doctor, so the doctor can't treat him and discharges him.

The remedy arrives at the hospital, and the doctors tells the nurse, if he had listened to me we could begin this therapy right away, but he is gone, ... the phone rings and apparently he is not home, so set it aside until we get a hold of him.

In the meantime since we have an ample supply of this medication, stock up the medical van and drive out into the community and let his twin brother and everyone else know that though they have no health insurance (not the children of the promise), they can come to the van and be inoculate and be freely treated for their cancer.

He that has health insurance will be treated under his health Insurance plan and they which do not can come and receive the free hand-out treatment for their distress.

No gentile we to hell for their violation of Mosaic law (unless they were a convert) but they did go to hell for the violation of the intent of G-d's Will which though not encapsulated in a Word for the gentiles) has been made available to everyone except the true idiots, ... and they are exonerated.

even as through one man the sin did enter into the world, and through the sin the death; and thus to all men the death did pass through, for that all did sin; 13 for till law sin was in the world: and sin is not reckoned when there is not law; 14 but the death did reign from Adam till Moses, even upon those not having sinned in the likeness of Adam's transgression, who is a type of him who is coming.

and now I remind you what is also written that G-d will judge all according to the manner of the "health insurance" they have. get it?

elected4ever

Aaah ha ha, ... don't run with the ball yet! One mistake, ... Why was the law given?
To identify the cancer when its overtly present and to identify the disorder and propensity to make those nasty little melanocytes in the organism itself.

So you have two individuals, twins and one is placed under the scrutiny of a physician with some treatments for his cancer if he applies the medicine to his daily affairs, and this should see him through until that miracle cure comes, (the awaited Mashiach), ... Alas he gets sloppy about his medication and takes some of it, or doesn't take the other, forgets a day or two and the medicine which should have made him better and sustained him actually begins to work against him and the disease gets worst.

But then you have the other fellow, ... that twin is not so fortunate, .. doesn't make as much money, and can't get the best medical care. His Cancer is just as active,
he knows it, but would rather not think about it and continues to do his thing, illness and all with little thought to his critical state of being.

Both have the cancer (they sin), both evidenced its presence in their flesh but the one under the physicians care has been given instruction to minimise the condition
until the remedy arrives, but he has a controversy with his doctor, so the doctor can't treat him and discharges him.

The remedy arrives at the hospital, and the doctors tells the nurse, if he had listened to me we could begin this therapy right away, but he is gone, ... the phone rings and apparently he is not home, so set it aside until we get a hold of him.

In the meantime since we have an ample supply of this medication, stock up the medical van and drive out into the community and let his twin brother and everyone else know that though they have no health insurance (not the children of the promise), they can come to the van and be inoculate and be freely treated for their cancer.

He that has health insurance will be treated under his health Insurance plan and they which do not can come and receive the free hand-out treatment for their distress.

No gentile we to hell for their violation of Mosaic law (unless they were a convert) but they did go to hell for the violation of the intent of G-d's Will which though not encapsulated in a Word for the gentiles) has been made available to everyone except the true idiots, ... and they are exonerated.

and now I remind you what is also written that G-d will judge all according to the manner of the "health insurance" they have. get it?
I will answer this whe you learn to spell God!

elohiym

So you have two individuals, twins and one is placed under the scrutiny of a physician with some treatments for his cancer if he applies the medicine to his daily affairs, and this should see him through until that miracle cure comes, (the awaited Mashiach), ...
Man, you just murdered the gospel with your parable.

If your parable were accurate, you would have cast Jesus as the hit-man physician that kills the doctor so the man could get well. Jesus isn't the cure, but the physician that confirms the cure with the man who has the disease before killing the doctor that stood in the way of him taking the cure. God never wanted them to have a doctor! He wanted to heal them, because the only cure is grace. Get it?

elected4ever

Man, you just murdered the gospel with your parable.

If your parable were accurate, you would have cast Jesus as the hit-man physician that kills the doctor so the man could get well. Jesus isn't the cure, but the physician that confirms the cure with the man who has the disease before killing the doctor that stood in the way of him taking the cure. God never wanted them to have a doctor! He wanted to heal them, because the only cure is grace. Get it?
Your asking a lot from a God hater.

P8ntrDan

TOL member elohiym thinks....

- Christians cannot sin
- Satan didn't fall
- babes in-Christ are not IN-Christ
- Jesus wasn't tempted
- Lucifer is NOT Satan
- Ezekiel 28:12-19 doesn't allude to Satan
- God created Satan evil
- Freewill is an illusion
- Real Christians live a perfect life
- A Christian must maintain sinless perfection or he/she is not a Christian.

Is he an idiot?

:duh:

YES! I knew I wasn't the only one who saw it!

elohiym

If you are gonna go... go!

Stop saying that you are going to end the discussion only to return a again.

Either do.... or don't.
I was going, but PK insisted that I was running away. Now I would like to see him answer the question I gave him so he might understand my position.

You are welcome to answer those questions I gave you and explain 1 Cor 6:9-11. Unless you have some reason for avoiding that. :think:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are welcome to answer those questions I gave you and explain 1 Cor 6:9-11. Unless you have some reason for avoiding that. :think:
What exactly is your question?

Are you referring to this post?
1 Cor 6:9-11 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

They were those things anymore, Knight. You are implying that they were but would still get to inherit the kingdom of God. Now either Paul was telling a lie, or he was saying those things weren't sins if "chirstians" did them, or you have just been proven wrong and lost this debate.
Or this post...
I just want you to be free from sin. Can't you see that?

1 Cor 6:9-11 has meaning. Those people will not inherit the kingdom of God. Satan wants you to think that you still do those things and that in spite of it you will still inherit the kingdom. He's saying "Ye shall not surely die."

If you believe that you still sin, after everything Jesus did to free you from sin, it could simply be that you are believing the devil's lie. If God gave you a new heart, and if you were converted, can't you acknowledge the power of the act to bridle you flesh and keep you from those acts which require an unbridled flesh and unconverted heart to commit?

Please, think about it. Think hard. This is life from death.
I really have no idea what you are trying to ask. Can you ask your question more directly?

To be honest, those posts almost look like you are affirming my argument, not yours.

How about you ask a more defined, direct question.