IQ test.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Why am I not surprised? The cool think about this one is, it doesn't require knowledge, just the ability to reason.

Well done.

Hint: just hit random answers to see what you get then.

Arthur Brain

Why am I not surprised? The cool think about this one is, it doesn't require knowledge, just the ability to reason.

Well done.

Hint: just hit random answers to see what you get then.

I've just done that and got 40, which apparently equates to G W Bush! :rotfl:

I may have fluked a couple on the original go as the ones with a * for a number I had no clue over or a couple of the shape ones. Happy enough with the result though and tried a few of the other tests as well.

:cheers:

marhig

170 but I guessed a couple 🤨

And thank goodness it wasn't timed, or I wouldn't have gotten anywhere near that [emoji3]

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
​I don't put a lot of stock in web IQ tests. They usually give an inflated score. On web IQ tests I have gotten everything from 120 to 172. They are all malarkey. This one was a lot of math puzzles, which I am not very good at. Math was my worst subject in school. But I still think it high balled me with a math IQ of 120. More realistically my Math IQ is more like 90. I am just being painfully honest with you folks.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
View attachment 26288

Bogus since I really stink at math. There is something hinky about this test. That or TOL must really be a warren of nerds.

The cool thing about this test is that it depends so little on math, and more on reasoning.

Still, it might be a bit biased upward, assuming we're all telling the truth. I have repeatedly failed to get anything that isn't divisible by ten, so that's a bit of a concern.

Gary K

Banned
I scored a 150 the first time through. I found a couple of questions that used concepts I had never heard of before so I went and studied those a little. Second time through: 180.