Interview a Member Thread

Quincy

Thanks for sharing Deets, I am so glad that your family is helping you stay strong and keep the faith. You'll be in my prayers man! *bro hug*

Quincy

Just had a great guy who was a family friend die from cancer weeks ago, and my very cool uncle died from it too a few years back. Hard to see too many people it hasn't hit in some way I'd guess.

Yes, it definitely has to have got to everyone in some way, even if it is just a friend who had it or a coworker. I see people getting their treatments fairly often where I work and they usually have good support groups with them so at least there is love!

rexlunae

Cancer seems to the main answer to which disease to cure. Has cancer, in some way, touched everyone's life here?

Hard to believe it wouldn't, as common as it is. I have a friend whose wife died in the first round of chemo last year. She was only diagnosed for a week, so it was really sudden.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Honest mistake...those little grey creeps have been after me for years. :plain:
I don't see what their sexual orientation has to do with anything...

But then, I don't see much of anything since that idiot botched my Lasik.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Sorry about the lull folks, but I think Q is having to deal with one or two things and I don't have a way to get at any of the interviews that were returned to him but aren't posted. I've sent out a few that I guarantee will have the archive growing again in short order and whet you appetite.

Coming Soon: Psalmist, Maximee and Vegas Cowboy.

:D

Quincy

Sorry about the lull folks, but I think Q is having to deal with one or two things and I don't have a way to get at any of the interviews that were returned to him but aren't posted. I've sent out a few that I guarantee will have the archive growing again in short order and whet you appetite.

Coming Soon: Psalmist, Maximee and Vegas Cowboy.

:D

:e4e:

Hey everyone, sorry about being absent there. I went on a road trip with my sister to where we are from and didn't have any real means to edit post for the thread. Just one of those times where you have to get away for a bit.

Anyways, thank you Townie for posting Nang's interview and of course sending out interviews for the next few you posted there. I'll send you some more interviews tonight my friend :e4e: .

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I am sorry for butting in but who is interviewing whom?

thank you

No problem. Quincy came up with a baseline series of questions that are posed to every member, with a couple of particularly crafted now and then. And I added Ten Quick Questions to it.

There's nothing in the questions that attack the interviewee regardless of their position on any particular. It's a public record of regulars and a few exceptional newer members, like vegascowboy, that we hope will become a resource for people trying to get the lay of the land around here.

So far we've had a good mix and we'll continue to aim for that as we progress.

Hope that helped. :e4e: The best way to understand what's going on is to follow the link I post every time I post here and read through a few. There's an index on the first post and every twenty posts thereafter.

Interviews published HERE (link).

Last edited: