Intellectuals Mix Them Together

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Good idea.

I said
Let me ask you a question. How do you resist the devil if you don't know who he is? Or where he is? And if you don't know he is in you, how do you know your not controlled by him?

Jas 4:7

Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I said
Let me ask you a question. How do you resist the devil if you don't know who he is? Or where he is? And if you don't know he is in you, how do you know your not controlled by him?

Jas 4:7

Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

You need to find good Christian fellowship, rather than posting on the net. Find a good minister, someone you feel able to trust. Then get out of the house as much as you are able and attend church and Bible study groups.

You have to begin to realise some persons do have a better understanding of how to be saved than you do. If you cannot believe anyone knows more than you, then you are stuck, the remainder of your life, wondering about such matters.

The internet is not the answer, get out and find fellowship with good Christian folks.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You need to find good Christian fellowship, rather than posting on the net. Find a good minister, someone you feel able to trust. Then get out of the house as much as you are able and attend church and Bible study groups.

You have to begin to realise some persons do have a better understanding of how to be saved than you do. If you cannot believe anyone knows more than you, then you are stuck, the remainder of your life, wondering about such matters.

The internet is not the answer, get out and find fellowship with good Christian folks.

here's your answer kat: http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?122679-Emotions&p=4979737&viewfull=1#post4979737

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
lolol I have been to hundreds of churches, I have tried to talk to preachers. Every time I quote a verse they all tell me the same thing. This conversation is over. Now why would I want to change if I am at total peace inside?? And I watch God deliver me daily from trouble. Now do you ever get upset or emotional?? I don't. I am happy 24-7-365. All I'm trying to do is share that with you and others.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I said
lolol I have been to hundreds of churches, I have tried to talk to preachers. Every time I quote a verse they all tell me the same thing. This conversation is over. Now why would I want to change if I am at total peace inside?? And I watch God deliver me daily from trouble. Now do you ever get upset or emotional?? I don't. I am happy 24-7-365. All I'm trying to do is share that with you and others.

This is the last time I shall offer you any advice, you little goofball.

If you are such a wise and all knowing profit of the word of God, then what is up with the LOL? You need to start laughing like a fool when anyone asks you anything, or attempts to teach you?

Why not just post in reply " Squeaky, the all knowing" and leave it like that? There is no need to laugh about it, or tell anyone they have delusions when you must see past it all, according to you.

You will never learn. :loser:

Nang

TOL Subscriber

If you are such a wise and all knowing profit of the word of God, then what is up with the LOL? You need to start laughing like a fool when anyone asks you anything, or attempts to teach you?

Why not just post in replay " Squeaky, the all knowing" and leave it like that? There is no need to laugh about it, or tell anyone they have delusions when you must see past it all, according to you.

Saul to Paul does the same thing with the :chuckle: emoticon, when he has no answers to a theological challenge.

So don't just pick on squeaky . . .

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Saul to Paul does the same thing with the :chuckle: emoticon, when he has no answers to a theological challenge.

STP has never been silly with me in an odd manner before.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Why not just post in reply " Squeaky, the all knowing" and leave it like that? There is no need to laugh about it, or tell anyone they have delusions when you must see past it all, according to you.

I said
Some things are cute to me and I giggle. If you will take advice I have some for you. You cant reprove someone who is in the meat with milk understanding.

Luk 6:21

Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
lol I don't do it to avoid an answer. I do it because the Holy Spirit gave me the answer.

Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I said
Some things are cute to me and I giggle. If you will take advice I have some for you. You cant reprove someone who is in the meat with milk understanding.

OK. I will try this, when you say "I have been to hundreds of churches, I have tried to talk to preachers. Every time I quote a verse they all tell me the same thing. This conversation is over." The reason for this is they are preachers, or ministers, not psychiatrists.

Do you really think 'hundreds of preachers are all wrong about you? Are you really that dense? Do you not realise you have mental problems?

You do need good Christian fellowship, but will not be able to receive it until you can admit to yourself the truth, you are an ordinary person with mental illness.

What you need is mental health guidance and perhaps medication. Look here, if you really were someone Jesus, or the Holy Spirit quoted biblical verses to, then others would see this and you would be listened to, rather than always rebuked!

I do wish you well, and tell you defending a fragile ego on the net will never really make you happy and wise.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
OK. I will try this, when you say "I have been to hundreds of churches, I have tried to talk to preachers. Every time I quote a verse they all tell me the same thing. This conversation is over." The reason for this is they are preachers, or ministers, not psychiatrists.

Do you really think 'hundreds of preachers are all wrong about you? Are you really that dense? Do you not realise you have mental problems?

You do need good Christian fellowship, but will not be able to receive it until you can admit to yourself the truth, you are an ordinary person with mental illness.

What you need is mental health guidance and perhaps medication. Look here, if you really were someone Jesus, or the Holy Spirit quoted biblical verses to, then others would see this and you would be listened to, rather than always rebuked!

I do wish you well, and tell you defending a fragile ego on the net will never really make you happy and wise.

I said
lol You really think that reverse phycology will work. Your trying to fit him into your deceptions. You are part of the majority, and I am part of the minority .

Luke 13:24
24 "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.
(NKJ)

Matt 7:13-14
13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
14 "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
(NKJ)

John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
(NKJ)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I said
lol You really think that reverse phycology will work. Your trying to fit him into your deceptions. You are part of the majority

It is not reverse psychology, in fact, I do not know what you mean by reverse psychology?

What I do know is when you attend a new church, you should make inquiries about the services and later, maybe ask some questions about theology. You do not begin to preach biblical verses to the minister and then insist you received them directly from God, and he is in the milk while you are in the meat, and he needs to learn from you.

Doing what you do is wacky! You do not have any special knowledge, yet you feel a need to make pretenses because you are afraid being ordinary is being inferior to what you expect of yourself. This is your problem, you need to try to convince yourself that other people think you have special knowledge, even when most really think you are plain goofy.

You are wasting your life, always trying to make other people believe you are special. There is nothing wrong with being an ordinary person.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Squeaky,
I had enough now, have tied to help you face reality, but it just does not work for you. I hope you find someone who can reach you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,
I had enough now, have tied to help you face reality, but it just does not work for you. I hope you find someone who can reach you.

I said
Now be honest. You haven't tried to help, you have been trying to dictate to me your reality. And I live in a spiritual reality that you haven't ever tasted yet.