Intellectuals Mix Them Together

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Are you just lying again? You have said that so many times. Is lying easy for you:?

Shalom.

Do you realize that there must be a stop on each thread? I can stop on this thread now unless you have something else for me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Do you realize that there must be a stop on each thread? I can stop on this thread now unless you have something else for me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You cant stop, you will just keep on lying . I have run across this demon before. The one in you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You cant stop, you will just keep on lying . I have run across this demon before. The one in you.

Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about. Are you saying that there is something you believe that you can help me with?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I think you need professional help.

Shalom.

Okay. Does this mean that you think I should talk to someone besides you or are you saying that you are simply not yet offering me professional help? I do not know what you think that I need help with.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Okay. Does this mean that you think I should talk to someone besides you or are you saying that you are simply not yet offering me professional help? I do not know what you think that I need help with.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I'm afraid your on the verge of a nervous break down.