Indian Names

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, you've been smoking something alright to think you can get away with name calling and not get caught.

BTW, I don't come from Alaska, so I know you are slinging slang and having a GAY old time doing it. We should change your name to smudge bucket. :rapture:

Me chief ForkTongueSerpentChild

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
We are beings that were created with a need for unconditional all accepting love. The problem is that none of us can give this kind of love that we so desperately need because all of our love is conditional in some way. The only one who could give this love we need is the Messiah.

When we forgive, someone pays the debt. And forgiving requires suffering. If someone breaks a lamp in someone's home, the owner of that lamp can say: I forgive you, I will replace the lamp. If he does, he suffers the debt, he goes without light in that part of the home. Or he can force the other man to pay the debt, somebody will always pay the debt. If we refuse to forgive, we are forcing the other to suffer for his action, we can sometimes even take pleasure in seeing the other pay the debt but if we do this, we are not really forgiving.

This is exactly what the Messiah did for you and for me, He paid our debt. And if we read the accounts of Messiah's death it tells us that He was silent. What we don't have in this example is Jesus manning up and being a tough willed person, what Messiah showed to us is that He completely forgives us and gave us His all accepting, unconditional love in order so that we could become the beings he created us to become. Our problem is that we are so prideful that we are not willing to give up anything for others. The most valuable gift I ever received was not a sinless holy life (the more I try not to sin the more sin I do) but it is the desire to forgive others that don't want forgiveness. And that is all of us. Jesus prayed "Father forgive them for they know not what they do". We need to take that example of God's unconditional love for us and begin to learn how to give that love to others - Father forgive others for they know not what they do. What are you and I willing to place upon the altar? We need to yield ourselves upon the altar by being humble and forgiving others as Christ forgave us. If we do this, we can experience true joy and true peace and we can learn to give each other that kind of unconditional love even if its in just a small way. And as we grow we will learn to become servants of the Most High God.

We have been freely forgiven by God.

Your friend,

LittleBigForkedTongue

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
KickingWomanDudu

Do laundry make chief food and u keep job one more day
ForkTongueSerpentChild smell like week old bison carcass. Go away from camp downstream and soak in creek for 3 hours. Hang dry self in sun. Come back with civil words and maybe you get to eat fresh possum stew. :rotfl::carryon: