Immanuel

oatmeal

Are you suggesting that God has a body that is formed of the dust of the ground? Who formed that body for God?

oatmeal

Certainly since God is everywhere present God has always been with everybody. But only a few have been with God.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Are you suggesting that God has a body that is formed of the dust of the ground? Who formed that body for God?

No... Oats

I'm pointing to the WORD of God that joined to Our flesh by virgin birth and fulfilled prophecy of God With Us.

It's not (a) god with us as CR is falsely asserting... in direct contradiction of translation.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
What I say is scriptural, and you failed to make a good point. Your claim is faulty.

CR... you are voiding scripture to your convenience. You are changing that God intended us to eat of the fruit of the tree of life. God didn't set up dominoes to topple. Choice swayed our fate. Evil influenced our choice.

You are losing scriptural authority the more you twist to your conveniences.

CherubRam

Only Jesus is the TRUE Temple of the Almighty.
Ephesians 2:22
And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.

1 Peter 2:5
you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

CherubRam

CR... you are voiding scripture to your convenience. You are changing that God intended us to eat of the fruit of the tree of life. God didn't set up dominoes to topple. Choice swayed our fate. Evil influenced our choice.

Correct, "Choice swayed our fate." And God knew what the outcome would be before it took place.

CherubRam

You are in a bad habit of making false accusations.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You are in a bad habit of making false accusations.

Immanual means GOD with Us. It doesn't mean a god with Us.

That would be Satan. Satan is (...self appointed by deceit...)a god with us.

You are changing context and actual verbiage for your belief and acting like people that believe the TriUnity are doing so. Your lone gun, scriptural adherence argument goes out the window when you change scripture to fit your interpretation, instead of believe what it "actually" says.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Ephesians 2:22
And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.

1 Peter 2:5
you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

Revelation 22:13

Who's speaking?

CherubRam

Immanual means GOD with Us. It doesn't mean a god with Us.

That would be Satan. Satan is (...self appointed by deceit...)a god with us.

You are changing context and actual verbiage for your belief and acting like people that believe the TriUnity are doing so. Your lone gun, scriptural adherence argument goes out the window when you change scripture to fit your interpretation, instead of believe what it "actually" says.

Here is what I said: Matthew 1:23
See, the virgin will become pregnant and give birth to a son, and they will name Him Immanuel, which is translated “God is with us.”

The people who translated the bible did not always do a good job. They put things in the bible that are not in the original text.