Immanuel

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Immanuel
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Matthew 1:22–23

The Book of Matthew cites the prophecy of Isaiah 7:13; the sign of Immanuel from Isaiah, using a Greek translation rather than the original Hebrew. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 7:13. Then Isaiah said, “Hear now, you house of David! Is it not enough to try the patience of humans? Will you try the patience of my God also? 14 Therefore my Lord will give you a sign: A young woman will conceive and give birth to a son, and will (call / say) of him the name Immanuel.) (God with us.) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Obviously Yahshua was not named Immanuel, but Mary remarked (God with us.) Not referring to Yahshua, but to the prophecy of God being among the people. The time of their visitation in Isaiah 12:6 and other scriptures.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew begins with a genealogy of Yahshua from Abraham through David to Joseph, with Yahshua as "the son of David", (Matthew 1:1) a member of the "house of David," from (Isaiah 7:13) to whom the sign of Immanuel was given. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 1:16 indicates that Yahshua is not Joseph's natural son, and Matthew never refers to Joseph as Yahshua's father. Verses 1:18–25 turn to Mary, the future mother of Yahshua, betrothed (engaged) to Joseph, but "found with child of the Holy Spirit" before she and Joseph came together. In verse18 Joseph was about to break the engagement, but a messenger appeared to him in a dream and told him that the child's was of divine origin, and Matthew 1:22–23 declares how this was the fulfillment of Scripture:

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yahwah was literally present in the world during the days of Yahshua while on earth. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke 19:44[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]They will crush you and your children within you to the ground, and they will not leave one stone on another in you, because you did not recognize the time of your visitation.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 8:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Devise a plan; it will fail. Make a prediction; it will not happen. For God is with us.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 1:23[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]See, the virgin will become pregnant and give birth to a son, and they will name Him Immanuel, which is translated “God is with us.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 12:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cry out and sing, citizen of Zion, for The Holy One of Israel is among you in His greatness.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Malachi 3:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come,” says Yahwah Almighty.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Truster

Immanu'El

If the word God means what El or Elohim means then Emmanu'El should be Emmanu'God. Peni'El should be Peni'God and so forth.

CherubRam

Immanu'El

If the word God means what El or Elohim means then Emmanu'El should be Emmanu'God. Peni'El should be Peni'God and so forth.
Yes "el" means god. So what is your point? Yahwah is Elohiym, and Yahshua is a elohiym.

All who will inherit life immortal are gods.[FONT=&quot] Psalm 82:6[/FONT] “I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’ 7 But you will die like mere mortals; you will fall like every other ruler.”

[FONT=&quot]Genesis 6:2

the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were beautiful, and they took any they chose as wives for themselves.

[FONT=&quot]Genesis 6:4[/FONT]
The Nephilim were on the earth both in those days and afterwards, when the sons of God came to the daughters of men, and who bore children to them. They were the powerful men of old,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]men of renown.
[Nephilim translated means "Fallen ones." They were [men] who were of a very low moral grade.]

[FONT=&quot]Job 1:6

One day the sons of God [FONT=&quot][men][/FONT] came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them.

[FONT=&quot]Job 2:1[/FONT]
One day the sons of God came again to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them to present himself before the LORD.

[FONT=&quot]Job 38:7[/FONT]
while the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Hos. 1:10
[/FONT]
“Yet the Israelites will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted. In the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’

[FONT=&quot]Matthew 5:9

Blessed are the peacemakers, because they will be called sons of God.

[FONT=&quot]Luke 20:36[/FONT]
For they cannot die anymore, because they are like [angels/messengers] and are sons of God, since they are sons of the resurrection.

[FONT=&quot]Galatians 3:26[/FONT]
for you are all sons of God through faith in Messiah Yashua.

[FONT=&quot]Psalm 82:6[/FONT]
I said, "You are (gods / elohiym;) you are all sons of the Most High.

[FONT=&quot]John 10:33-34[/FONT]
33"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be [FONT=&quot][a god][/FONT] God."
34 Yashua answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are (gods / elohiym'?) [FONT=&quot]35If he called them ('gods / elohiym,') [/FONT][FONT=&quot]to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken—[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world?[/FONT] Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

[/FONT]
Yashua was asked if he was the Messiah, he was not asked if he was God. It has always been understood that the Messiah would be a god from Heaven.

John 10:24. The Jews who were there gathered around him, asking, “How long will you keep us in suspense, if you’re the Messiah, tell us plainly?”

CherubRam

Being a god means that you have life immortal. It does not mean a person has super natural powers. It is Yahwah who grants life immortal to people.

Truster

Yes "el" means god. So what is your point? Yahwah is Elohiym, and Yahshua is a elohiym.

All who will inherit life immortal are gods.[FONT="] Psalm 82:6[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][FONT=Arial] “I said, ‘[B]You are “gods”;[/B] you are all sons of the Most High.’ 7 But you will die like mere mortals; you will fall like every other ruler.”[/FONT][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]

[B][FONT="]Genesis 6:2[/FONT]

the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were beautiful, and they took any they chose as wives for themselves.

[FONT="]Genesis 6:4[/FONT][/B]
The Nephilim were on the earth both in those days and afterwards, when the [B]sons of God [/B]came to the daughters of men, and who bore children to them. [B]They were the powerful men of old,[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][B][FONT="] [/FONT]
men of renown.
[Nephilim translated means "Fallen ones." They were [men] who were of a very low moral grade.]

[FONT="]Job 1:6[/FONT][/B]
One day the [B]sons of God [/B][B][FONT="][men]
came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them.

[FONT="]Job 2:1[/FONT][/B]
One day the [B]sons of God[/B] came again to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them to present himself before the LORD.

[B][FONT="]Job 38:7[/FONT]

while the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Hos. 1:10
[/FONT]
“Yet the Israelites will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted. In the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’

[FONT="]Matthew 5:9[/FONT][/B]
Blessed are the peacemakers, because they will be called [B]sons of God[/B].

[B][FONT="]Luke 20:36

For they cannot die anymore, because they are like [angels/messengers] and are sons of God, since they are sons of the resurrection.

[FONT="]Galatians 3:26[/FONT][/B]
for you are all [B]sons of God[/B] through faith in Messiah Yashua.

[B][FONT="]Psalm 82:6[/FONT]

[FONT="]John 10:33-34[/FONT][/B]
33"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be [B][FONT="][a god][/FONT]
God."
34 Yashua answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are (gods / elohiym'?) [FONT="]35If he called them ('gods / elohiym,') [/FONT][/B][B][FONT="]to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken—[/FONT][FONT="] 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world?[/FONT] Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

[/FONT]
Yashua was asked if he was the Messiah, he was not asked if he was God. It has always been understood that the Messiah would be a god from Heaven.

John 10:24. The Jews who were there gathered around him, asking, “How long will you keep us in suspense, if you’re the Messiah, tell us plainly?”

What's my point? You can't be that stupid?

CherubRam

Immanuel is a prophecy about God (Yahwah) being among the people. The time of their visitation in Isaiah 12:6 and other scriptures.

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Yahwah was literally present in the world during the days of Yahshua while on earth. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke 19:44[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]They will crush you and your children within you to the ground, and they will not leave one stone on another in you, because you did not recognize the time of your visitation.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 8:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Devise a plan; it will fail. Make a prediction; it will not happen. For God is with us.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 1:23[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]See, the virgin will become pregnant and give birth to a son, and they will name Him Immanuel, which is translated “God is with us.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 12:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cry out and sing, citizen of Zion, for The Holy One of Israel is among you in His greatness.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Malachi 3:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come,” says Yahwah Almighty.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 82:6[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]John 10:33-34[/FONT]
33"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be [FONT=&quot][a god][/FONT] God."
34 Yahshua answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are (gods / elohiym'?) [FONT=&quot]35If he called them ('gods / elohiym,') [/FONT][FONT=&quot]to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken—[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world?[/FONT] Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yahshua was asked if he was the Messiah, he was not asked if he was God. It has always been understood that the Messiah would be a god from Heaven.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 10:24.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] The Jews who were there gathered around him, asking, “How long will you keep us in suspense, if you’re the Messiah, tell us plainly?”

[/FONT]

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[FONT="]
[B][FONT="]Psalm 82:6[/FONT][/B]

[FONT="]John 10:33-34[/FONT][/B]
33"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be [B][FONT="][a god][/FONT]
God."
34 Yahshua answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are (gods / elohiym'?) [FONT="]35If he called them ('gods / elohiym,') [/FONT][/B][B][FONT="]to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken—[/FONT][FONT="] 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world?[/FONT][/B] Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=blue][FONT="]Yahshua was asked if he was the Messiah, he was not asked if he was God. It has always been understood that the Messiah would be a god from Heaven.[/FONT]
[FONT="]

[/FONT][/COLOR][B][FONT="]John 10:24.[/FONT]
[FONT="] The Jews who were there gathered around him, asking, “How long will you keep us in suspense, [B]if you’re the Messiah, tell us[/B] plainly?”[COLOR=black]

[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Is. 46:9

remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and [COLOR="#FF0000"]there is none like me,

CherubRam

remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me,

The fact that Yahwah states there is no other, and that there is none like Him, defies Him being a Trinity. Christ states that he is the image of God, but so are we made in the image of God.

remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me,

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Exodus 20:3.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] "You shall have no other [/FONT][FONT=&quot]gods (Elohiyms) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]before me.

Deuteronomy 4:35. You were shown these things so that you might know that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym); [/FONT][FONT=&quot]besides Him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39. Acknowledge and take to heart this day that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Deuteronomy 5:7. "You shall have no other [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gods (Elohiyms)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] before me.

Deuteronomy 6:4. Hear, O Israel: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Lord (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] our [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym), the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is one (only.)

1 Kings 8:60. So that all the peoples of the earth may know that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and that there is no other.

Isaiah 42:8. "I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah); [/FONT][FONT=&quot]that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols.

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"and my servant (Yahshua) whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no [/FONT][FONT=&quot]god (el)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] was formed, nor will there be one after me.

Isaiah 44:8. Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God (Eloah=[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gods above)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one."

Isaiah 45:5. I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is no other; apart from me there is no [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym).[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

6. so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me. I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah),[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:14. This is what [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] says: "The products of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush, and those tall Sabeans— they will come over to you and will be yours; they will trudge behind you, coming over to you in chains. They will bow down before you and plead with you, saying, 'Surely [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (El)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is with you, and there is no other; there is no other [/FONT][FONT=&quot]god (Elohiym).[/FONT][FONT=&quot]' "

Isaiah 45:18. For this is what [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] says: He who created the heavens, He is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym); [/FONT][FONT=&quot]He who fashioned and made the earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited: He says: "I am the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]LORD (Yahwah), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:22. "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God (El), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is no other.

Isaiah 46:9. Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God (El), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is no other; I am [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is none like me.

Joel 2:27. Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] your [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and that there is no other; never again will my people be shamed.

Yahwah is God and he won't give his glory to another god.

The Greatest Commandment

Mark 12:28. One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jesus (Yahshua)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"

29. "The most important one," answered [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jesus (Yahshua), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"is this: 'Hear, O Israel, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the Lord (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] our [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym), the Lord (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is one (only).

Mark 12:32. "Well said, teacher," the man replied. "You are right in saying that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is one (only) and there is no other but Him.

John 14:28. "You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you love me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the Father is greater than I.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

The fact that Yahwah states there is no other, and that there is none like Him, defies Him being a Trinity. Christ states that he is the image of God, but so are we made in the image of God.

God is Body, Spirit and Soul... and we are "made in His image".

His Body, Spirit and Soul are SPECIAL... How is this so complex?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
If God was a Trinity He would have said so.

I and my Father are One.
If you have seen Me you have Seen the Father.
I must Go so the Comforter can be with you.
If you do not Know that I am He.
Before Abraham... "I AM".

You will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds.

Shall I continue?