Immanuel

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Holy Spirit is a title for Yahwah and that is the reason for that. Yahwah has many titles. The Father, the Holy Spirit is Yahwah.

Ahem... Like I said... Doesn't that make you a BiUnitarian?

And... If you just add Jesus and the Son... You'll have the complete collection!

CherubRam

I and my Father are One.
If you have seen Me you have Seen the Father.
I must Go so the Comforter can be with you.
If you do not Know that I am He.
Before Abraham... "I AM".

You will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds.

Shall I continue?

Greek and Hebrew does not have "I Am." The original text reads" "before Abraham, I lived"

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Greek and Hebrew does not have "I Am." The original text reads" "before Abraham, I lived"

You realize you resort to bible correction when your view is challenged... and... what about the other verses?

Check this out.

If you have seen EE... you have seen the Almighty Father.

Me and the Almighty are ONE.

I have to go away so God can come.

If you don't know that I am HE... you will die in your sins.

Your reply?

CherubRam

I and my Father are One.
If you have seen Me you have Seen the Father.
I must Go so the Comforter can be with you.
If you do not Know that I am He.
Before Abraham... "I AM".

You will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds.

Shall I continue?

We are also called to be "one" with the Father. In this case, the subject word is about unity.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
We are also called to be "one" with the Father. In this case, the subject word is about unity.

So... you are ONE with the FATHER? You are the FACE of God? Not the metaphorical... do unto other's face...

But the FATHER is your HEAD?

Does that mean we are the BODY of [MENTION=16505]CherubRam[/MENTION]?

CherubRam

You realize you resort to bible correction when your view is challenged... and... what about the other verses?

Check this out.

If you have seen EE... you have seen the Almighty Father.

Me and the Almighty are ONE.

I have to go away so God can come.

If you don't know that I am HE... you will die in your sins.

Your reply?

There is unity between Yahshua and the Father. Yahshua asked us to believe he was the Messiah to come.

CherubRam

So... you are ONE with the FATHER? You are the FACE of God? Not the metaphorical... do unto other's face...

But the FATHER is your HEAD?

Does that mean we are the BODY of [MENTION=16505]CherubRam[/MENTION]?

I say what the bible REALLY SAYS. That is a good indication of unity.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

I say what the bible REALLY SAYS. That is a good indication of unity.

To claim biblical unity is different than claiming Christ's unity.

To suggest that we are god's and thus "like God" is not a good idea. Are you sure you want to continue this discussion?

CherubRam

He asked us to place the exact same level of Belief in HIM as we have in the FATHER.

Wouldn't you say that's pretty GIGANTIC?

He said, "you believe in the Father, believe also in me." And what did he ask us to believe? He asked us to believe he was the Messiah to come.

CherubRam

To claim biblical unity is different than claiming Christ's unity.

To suggest that we are god's and thus "like God" is not a good idea. Are you sure you want to continue this discussion?

I said God Grants Life Immortal. I did not say we will have super natural powers like the Father.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
He said, "you believe in the Father, believe also in me." And what did he ask us to believe? He asked us to believe he was the Messiah to come.

CherubRam...

You believe in The FATHER... Also Believe in EE.

Okay?

And according to Is. 43:11 ... Messiah means savior BTW... how many Saviors of HUMANITY are there?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I said God Grants Life Immortal. I did not say we will have super natural powers like the Father.

Immortality does not grant divinity. Adam and Eve could have continued to eat of the fruit of Life, but were not allowed to... because they "knew good and evil"... like God.

God disproves of the whole "god"... thing.

CherubRam

Immortality does not grant divinity. Adam and Eve could have continued to eat of the fruit of Life, but were not allowed to... because they "knew good and evil"... like God.

God did not intend for us to live immortal lives in this world. And besides that there is "The Judgement."

CherubRam

God spoke through David saying: Psalm 82:6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”; (elohiym) you are all sons of the Most High.’ 7 But you will die like mere mortals; you will fall like every other ruler.”

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
God spoke through David saying: Psalm 82:6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”; (elohiym) you are all sons of the Most High.’ 7 But you will die like mere mortals; you will fall like every other ruler.”

Being (a son of GOD)... is different than being THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON of GOD.

You get that... right? Your argument is unscriptural.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Yahshua calls to us to be united to the Father through him.

Imagine that... you almost "get" "Him".

Romans 8:9 links God to Spirit of Christ and Christ said... "into Thy Hands, I commend my Spirit.

How can you miss this? You are sharp!?!? I just don't see how you can't see?!?

Were you part of a Jesus isn't God denomination?