im new, here

Luiza

Hi,

I recently joined. I wanted for a clean, mutually accepting forum that would allow for the exchange of ideas in a clean and supportive atmosphere. I hope that I found the right forum, for that.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Hi,

I recently joined. I wanted for a clean, mutually accepting forum that would allow for the exchange of ideas in a clean and supportive atmosphere. I hope that I found the right forum, for that.

dc6e5rKc9.gif

good one! :thumb:

Sheila B

clean, mutually accepting...clean, supportive... NOT

But glad you're here!!!! There's a learning curve, but well worth it.

Levolor

Hi,

Hi Luiza, Welcome to TOL.

This is a good place to practice the fruit of the Spirit. Lots of it to show in the face of what is not Christ's fruit.

There are some here who would be accommodating.

I hope you will be blessed here and also be a blessing.... we need a lot of the bless-ers here.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi,I recently joined. I wanted for a clean, mutually accepting forum that would allow for the exchange of ideas in a clean and supportive atmosphere. I hope that I found the right forum, for that.

Welcome. :wave:

What sites have disappointed you?

bybee

Hi,

You will be challenged here and you may challenge right back.
You may learn some and you may teach some here.
Welcome!

Word based mystic

Welcome.
I am new here as well. some of your conditions or wishes are a bit hopeful. I would hope for a bit leniency on newbies as well as we adjust to the characters here. I find that there are no kid gloves. which if i am trying to sharpen my education and understand what kind of doctrines/philosophies and thought processes are common in most church circles this is a good place. most don't want to lose a point or argument.
most here have ongoing contentions and points to prior discussions for quite some time it seems.
so saddle up and don't get offended. Most here dont want to make it personal.
befriend someone with high reputation that is similar to your viewpoints and that will make it a bit helpful.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Hi,

:wave2: Welcome, Luiza

Jewels-PiXie

Welcome :)

Welcome :)

Hi Luiza :)
Welcome!
I have only been here a week, so am pretty new too. :wave:

Hi,

IMJerusha

Hey, how're ya doin'? There are plenty of good folk here, so welcome! :)
Take off yer shoes and set a spell.