I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Is he really gone? I hope so. Anyway, I was not going to post because I wished the thread to float off the board; now that someone revived it, and it is back on the new posts page, I would like to say this person was too extreme in his difference in attitude from me, for me. I hate all that 'racist' 'sexist' and 'homophobia' talk!

Never thought I would, now I envy my parents; they never had to imagine anyone taking serious persons like him. and I am fully aware many now do think as he does!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I don't mind a forum bias, I don't mind heated debate. But when trolls and members are protected from following the rules that the rest of us are subject to, it isn't fun anymore. It becomes personal and uncritical. People of a liberal background are punished/banned for simply stating their views while members such as doser, stripe, and aCW are welcomed (and encouraged) to take personal cheap shots at other members. I will simply take my ball (and money) and go home.

To those of you that I enjoyed talking with, Arthur Brain, A4T, ByByee, Town Heretic; it was fun. I am happy to know you.

Cheers.

:cheers:

See ya

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I don't mind a forum bias, I don't mind heated debate. But when trolls and members are protected from following the rules that the rest of us are subject to, it isn't fun anymore. It becomes personal and uncritical. People of a liberal background are punished/banned for simply stating their views while members such as doser, stripe, and aCW are welcomed (and encouraged) to take personal cheap shots at other members. I will simply take my ball (and money) and go home.

To those of you that I enjoyed talking with, Arthur Brain, A4T, ByByee, Town Heretic; it was fun. I am happy to know you.

Cheers.

i thought you were going away

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
zJeFU.gif

(not you sd (or br) :) )

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Cheers.

:baby::sozo2::allsmile:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Cheers.

The only reason you was here is cause you was banned for life on the other forum wasn't it!

Status
Not open for further replies.