I'm a Dope!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Just a little over 1/3 of the years we are given by God. (Genesis 6:3) You have just over 70 years left to celebrate God in! :)

(74 years to be exact.) Hallelujah! :D

God Willing - time as we measure it, seems to go quicker each year. we notice it in our early 20's (earlier, but it's ok then). at some point, we begin wanting time to slow down, and if we are Blessed, we see the people we love grow older with us. hello Levolor, i'll pm you sometime:)

swanca99

Belated Happy Birthday, Youngster!

I converted my age to hexadecimal years ago.

In the "hex" system, you've still got 2 more years before you're even 30.

Levolor

God Willing - time as we measure it, seems to go quicker each year. we notice it in our early 20's (earlier, but it's ok then). at some point, we begin wanting time to slow down, and if we are Blessed, we see the people we love grow older with us. hello Levolor, i'll pm you sometime:)

Hello Patrick... I have a PM from you that I need to catch up on. I was just thinking.... I hadn't gotten back to you because I was gonna think on it. Then, having thought on it followed by so many days I don't recall what was thought upon! No doubt it will all come back to me once I look at the PM again. (2 Timothy 1:7)

Forgive me for my tardiness.

Oh, and time... it's all an illusion. If we can maintain presence of mind in the present, then time doesn't exist. Nevertheless, yes it is a blessing to grow to maturity with those we love. Great joy in this, comfort and joy.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hello Patrick... I have a PM from you that I need to catch up on. I was just thinking.... I hadn't gotten back to you because I was gonna think on it. Then, having thought on it followed by so many days I don't recall what was thought upon! No doubt it will all come back to me once I look at the PM again. (2 Timothy 1:7)

Forgive me for my tardiness.

i figured so. no biggy, it can be hard to tell if i'm kiddin' or not

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Happy Birthday Poly I hope you have a great day!! :up:

Thanks, Knight. The whole family's actually able to take time off of their jobs/busy schedule at the same time tonight to take me out to dinner for my birthday. I'm really looking forward to it. :)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A belated but very happy birthday week to you then! :cheers:

What? My wife said that was the norm for women after thirty. :think:

:upright: :guitar: :drum:

Just wait till after forty. It's sheer madness after that. :D