If you weren't in X religion, which religion would u choose?

republicanchick

just wondering..

I'm Catholic and will never leave the Church, even though the human part of the Church... uh... shall we say "bites" most of the time..

But anyhow... I think if I weren't Cahtolic, I would be Baptist.

I went to a Baptist Church in Texas long ago and it was a lovely affair... people caught up in the Spirit.. singing, etc..

of course, that was when I was a lot younger.. but still, I remember it to this day.. and I was impressed..

+++

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why not just go with what the Bible says? There are very explicit instructions on which church to which you should belong.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why not just go with what the Bible says? There are very explicit instructions on which church to which you should belong.

:idunno:

Galatians 2

7 But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as the gospel for the circumcised was to Peter

Are you bound to circumcision and the whole law, or are you in Christ?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
yes, t hat's true. That's why I am Catholic

The catholic (universal) church is Paul.

Galatians 2

7 But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as the gospel for the circumcised was to Peter

There is neither Jew or gentile in the Body. There is neither male nor female in the body.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
I can see why a man would look for a woman

what I cannot u/stand is a woman looking for a man...

none are worthy

+++
A few are very worthy. You wouldn't like them. They tend to liberal as they consider the needs of others before their own. Kind of like Jesus did.

republicanchick

A few are very worthy. You wouldn't like them. They tend to liberal as they consider the needs of others before their own. Kind of like Jesus did.

most liberals couldn't care less about anyone but themselves

true, a lot of Rs are like that as well

I could NEVER, ever fall in love w/ a ... non-R

but then... I probably can't fall in love w/ anyone anymore... not worthy

+++

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul belonged to the Universal (read Catholic) Church

still does

On the contrary you got that backwards. Good thing for you, I am not going to toss these pearls any more before you in this thread you filthy swine. So you won't have to hear from me again. In fact you can now get in the last word you jezebel.

Galatians 2

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

So then you live in poverty as you donate all your income save for scraps to live on?

Last edited: