ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAN P

dan, I know this is obvious but some how you missed it. When Paul said there were others in Christ before him the BOC existed, and why in the world would you try to change or ignore the obvious ?

dan those in the Lord were in Christ ! You know the Lord Jesus Christ.

Hi and show a verse , where they were " in Christ " before Rom 16:7 ??

dan p

dodge

Dodge's lie, which he refuses to correct.

I also remind you that the 12 eventually agreed to confine their ministry to the circumcision (Gal 2:9) but that was only after God chose Paul. So that's two ways in which you are wrong.

Why do you not believe the Bible?

Dodge never lied and knowingly never lies just saying.

What all those in Mad ignore.

Luk 24:45
Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

Based on the confusion and distortion in MAD these men with the knowledge of eternal life only witnessed to those they relegate them to witness to. Of course Some had specific ministries to Jews and Gentiles but I do not believe if God sent someone their way that He had called they would refuse to share the truth of Christ Jesus.

dodge

Dodge's lie, which he refuses to correct.

I also remind you that the 12 eventually agreed to confine their ministry to the circumcision (Gal 2:9) but that was only after God chose Paul. So that's two ways in which you are wrong.

Why do you not believe the Bible?

I believe the bible I do not believe YOU !

dodge

You don't have to believe me. I just quote the Bible, which you do not believe.

You're not fooling anyone here. You are not a believer.

IF you truly believed the bible you would agree with Paul that there were others in Christ "before him" as he said.

I believe in Christ Jesus not so much in you are your group.

DAN P

dan wake up ! Paul said others were in Christ BEFORE him. Do you not believe Paul ?

Hi and how much longer than Paul ?

When was ANDRONICUS and Junias then saved and become : in Christ and the others in verse 8 , 11 , 12 AMPLIAS become " in the LORD ""??

dan p

Right Divider

Body part
I believe it will happen just as Jesus said it would happen. Everything Jesus said or had recorded through the writers of scripture have eternal consequences and of course it ALL matters.
So you're starting to understand that the dispensation of the grace of God is NOT exactly the same as what the LORD Jesus Christ was doing with and through Israel (Romans 15:8)?

DAN P

So you're starting to understand that the dispensation of the grace of God is NOT exactly the same as what the LORD Jesus Christ was doing with and through Israel (Romans 15:8)?

Hi and a big point that Dodge can address in that Andronicus and Junias who are illustrious among the APOSTLES , which are the 12 apostles and Gal 3:28 says that they will never be in the B O C !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and how much longer than Paul ?

When was ANDRONICUS and Junias then saved and become : in Christ and the others in verse 8 , 11 , 12 AMPLIAS become " in the LORD ""??

dan p

dan, not material Paul said others were in Christ before him, and no matter how you try to spin it either others were in Christ before Paul or Paul lied or was wrong !

dodge

Hi and a big point that Dodge can address in that Andronicus and Junias who are illustrious among the APOSTLES , which are the 12 apostles and Gal 3:28 says that they will never be in the B O C !!

dan p

dan, take a deep breath and relax. Gal 3:28 does not even imply they will not be in the BOC that is NOT what that verse is talking about. The verse teaches that everyone is equal in Christ Jesus NOT that some are not in the BOC. dan, find a good bible believing pastor and go to church.

Gal 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
dan, who are all one in Christ the verse TELLS you ? That would be ,Jew, Greek,there is neither jailed or free , male, female, and they are all one in Christ Jesus.

Last edited:

musterion

Hmm, may mean nothing but never noticed this before. Word order in the Greek is said to not necessarily mean what it does in English but this is interesting.

musterion

Checked Brock's notes on this. Points out the obvious,

During our Lord's earthly ministry, He spoke of Jewish believers who would be 'in Him and He in them' (John 151-7). This is an expansion of the New Covenant truth (Ezek 36:26-27).

So there were Jews who believed on Messiah and so were in Christ before Paul was saved.

And?

dodge

Checked Brock's notes on this. Points out the obvious,

So there were Jews who believed on Messiah and so were in Christ before Paul was saved.

And?

And Paul could not have been the first in the BOC with a brand new message as others were "in Christ" before Paul, and the only way to get in Christ was through FAITH in Christ Jesus.

musterion

And Paul could not have been the first in the BOC with a brand new message as others were "in Christ" before Paul, and the only way to get in Christ was through FAITH in Christ Jesus.

Look, there's long been a debate within MAD called 12 In or Out [of the Body of Christ]. I've never taken a side because I've never seen the need. Paul is the apostle God sent to Gentiles, and the 12 agreed to that. His doctrine, as Christ revealed it to him, is my doctrine. Paul's gospel is the ONLY gospel that saves today and it is NOT the gospel of the Kingdom, WHICH KEYED ON NATIONAL COVENANT ISRAEL REPENTING AND SERVING CHRIST. I'm not going to bother explaining the difference because you've heard it all before and you don't care.

But the fact remains INDISPUTABLE that if we want doctrine from Christ, we HAVE to get it from Paul because Paul wrote DIRECTLY to the Body of Christ. Paul's gospel has NOTHING to do with Israel. It is IN SPITE of Israel. It is not to Jews first -- it is to Jews and Gentiles WITHOUT DISTINCTION. The gospel of the Kingdom was NOT without that distinction -- it was to the Jew FIRST.

Paul was given to write to and for us.

Read Peter, James and John to see who THEY were told to write to. It isn't us.

Right Divider

Body part
Look, there's long been a debate within MAD called 12 In or Out [of the Body of Christ]. I've never taken a side because I've never seen the need. Paul is the apostle God sent to Gentiles, and the 12 agreed to that. His doctrine, as Christ revealed it to him, is my doctrine. Paul's gospel is the ONLY gospel that saves today and it is NOT the gospel of the Kingdom, WHICH KEYED ON NATIONAL COVENANT ISRAEL REPENTING AND SERVING CHRIST. I'm not going to bother explaining the difference because you've heard it all before and you don't care.

But the fact remains INDISPUTABLE that if we want doctrine from Christ, we HAVE to get it from Paul because Paul wrote DIRECTLY to the Body of Christ. Paul's gospel has NOTHING to do with Israel. It is IN SPITE of Israel. It is not to Jews first -- it is to Jews and Gentiles WITHOUT DISTINCTION. The gospel of the Kingdom was NOT without that distinction -- it was to the Jew FIRST.

Paul was given to write to and for us.

Read Peter, James and John to see who THEY were told to write to. It isn't us.
:thumb:
Great post. He won't believe a word of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.