ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

Matthew 10:23 (KJV)

Become a Bible believer.

See what he did there? He took the old faithless, mindless approach of the ignorant, stubborn child...

Who is man to question why God did or did not do something ?

as if that answers a simple question.

If he had one shred of honesty, he'd at least admit he doesn't know why God drafted Paul when the 12 had the G.C. But he will never admit that even though it's obvious HE DOES NOT KNOW.

dodge

Matthew 10:23 (KJV)

Become a Bible believer.

I believe the bible ALL of it not just the parts used to make points that contradict other parts of the bible.

STP, Matthew 10:23 was fulfilled and is OVER it was accomplished . You do understand that Matthew 20:23 is not the whole of scripture ?

Mat 10:23
But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Has Jesus been crucified and made the payment for sin ?

Did Jesus conquer death ?

dodge

See what he did there? He took the old faithless, mindless approach of the ignorant...

as if that answers a simple question.

The question of why God called PAUL after the 12 is meaningless to anyone who has placed their faith in Jesus.

The question is used to validate what does not exist in scripture like "2" gospels.

Right Divider

Body part
I believe the bible ALL of it not just the parts used to make points that contradict other parts of the bible.

STP, Matthew 10:23 was fulfilled and is OVER it was accomplished . You do understand that Matthew 20:23 is not the whole of scripture ?

Mat 10:23
But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Has Jesus been crucified and made the payment for sin ?

Did Jesus conquer death ?
So you think that "till the Son of man be come" does NOT refer to His RETURN?

And you say that you believe the Bible?

dodge <- :dunce:

musterion

The question of why God called PAUL after the 12 is meaningless to anyone who has placed their faith in Jesus.

No it isn't. It's KEY to rightly understanding the Bible.

There's a plain Bible answer to the question I keep asking but you don't know what it is.

Without knowing it, you can't understand MAD.

If you can't understand MAD you can't refute MAD.

But you're either too proud to admit your error -- you are sinning -- or you're actually an unbelieving troll. I opt for the latter because you refuse to admit you misquoted Christ yesterday. NO BELIEVER would let that error stand. They'd be horrified at the thought and would correct it.

But you won't.

dodge

No it isn't. It's KEY to rightly understanding the Bible.

There's a plain Bible answer to the question I keep asking but you don't know what it is.

Without knowing it, you can't understand MAD.

If you can't understand MAD you can't refute MAD.

But you're either too proud to admit your error -- you are sinning -- or you're actually an unbelieving troll. I opt for the latter because you refuse to admit you misquoted Christ yesterday. NO BELIEVER would let that error stand. They'd be horrified at the thought and would correct it.

But you won't.

Post where I misquoted Christ. Never happened.

When Paul said others were in Christ before him did Paul lie or was Paul just confused ?

Right Divider

Body part
Their was 12 because there was 12 tribes in Israel.

I answered your question now answer mine.

When Paul said others were in Christ before Him was Paul wrong or just a liar ?
They were not in Christ IN THE SAME WAY.

So simple that a child can understand it, but you can't.

Why were there 12 apostles for 12 tribes? Do you think that this no longer matters?

Christ told them that THEY would sit on 12 thrones judging the 12 tribes. Will they?

musterion

Dodge's lie, which he refuses to correct.

I also remind you that the 12 eventually agreed to confine their ministry to the circumcision (Gal 2:9) but that was only after God chose Paul. So that's two ways in which you are wrong.

Why do you not believe the Bible?

DAN P

You have no answer for Paul saying others were in Christ before him other than to throw scripture under the bus. Your loss not mine.

Paul said others were in Christ before him and I believe Paul;therefore, by default you are wrong.

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

Hi andthese Jews were in Christ years BEFORE ever wrote Romans !!

At that time , the B O C was not in existence !!

If you read Rom 16:7 , continue to read , as there were more Jews " in Christ " as written in Rom 16:7 some are not in Christ BUT are " in the Lord " and in verses 8 , 11 , 12 ,13 , so what does this then mean ??

The Phrase " in the LORD " is used 41 times !!

Ever wonder why Peter did not write about those who were "in Christ " or those " in the Lord , maybe I missed it ?

dan p

dodge

Hi andthese Jews were in Christ years BEFORE ever wrote Romans !!

At that time , the B O C was not in existence !!

If you read Rom 16:7 , continue to read , as there were more Jews " in Christ " as written in Rom 16:7 some are not in Christ BUT are " in the Lord " and in verses 8 , 11 , 12 ,13 , so what does this then mean ??

The Phrase " in the LORD " is used 41 times !!

Ever wonder why Peter did not write about those who were "in Christ " or those " in the Lord , maybe I missed it ?

dan p

dan, I know this is obvious but some how you missed it. When Paul said there were others in Christ before him the BOC existed, and why in the world would you try to change or ignore the obvious ?

dan those in the Lord were in Christ ! You know the Lord Jesus Christ.

dodge

They were not in Christ IN THE SAME WAY.

So simple that a child can understand it, but you can't.

Why were there 12 apostles for 12 tribes? Do you think that this no longer matters?

Christ told them that THEY would sit on 12 thrones judging the 12 tribes. Will they?

I believe it will happen just as Jesus said it would happen. Everything Jesus said or had recorded through the writers of scripture have eternal consequences and of course it ALL matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.