ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The bloodline only mattered until the birth of Christ. Christ Jesus had to come from the bloodline of Judah.

In the New Covenant, those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the Israel of God, the children of Abraham.

I'm quoting this for an IRREVOCABLE Revelation!

Spoiler Alert...

Your brand of Lies says...

A. God made promises to "Israel"

B. God was pissed at "Israel"

C. God Changed the "Meaning" of Israel

The Truth that is about to come full circle... God NEVER REVOKES His Promises...

Verse to be used at the "Sew UP"...

"2 Tim. 2:13 if we are faithless, he remains faithful— for he cannot deny himself."

john w

Hall of Fame
The bloodline only mattered until the birth of Christ. Christ Jesus had to come from the bloodline of Judah.

In the New Covenant, those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the Israel of God, the children of Abraham.

The punk confuses the grand daddy, with the grand children.

Can one deny the NC, and be saved, now, sweetie? Does the age of a belief system, determine its veracity?

The punk can't handle me, shudders when I confront his satanism.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A. God made promises to "Israel"

Which were kept:

(Joshua 21:45) Not one of all the Lord’s good promises to Israel failed; every one was fulfilled.
B. God was pissed at "Israel"

You need to be more specific.

God punished the Israelites many times. God split the nation into two nations (houses), God divorced one of the houses, God removed the people from one nation for good, and God removed the people from the other nation for 70 years.

C. God Changed the "Meaning" of Israel

Israel had numerous definitions.

It was the name given to Jacob.

It was a nation of 12 tribes.

It was a nation of 10 tribes (who were not Jew)

It was one of the houses (The House of Israel)

It is all who have faith in Christ Jesus (the Israel of God)

The Truth that is about to come full circle... God NEVER REVOKES His Promises...

See Joshua 21:45

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Can one deny the NC, and be saved, now, sweetie? Does the age of a belief system, determine its veracity?

I deny the New Covenant is enacted. Am I lost?

Quit being a follower of John Nelson Darby, and you won't be so insecure about your salvation.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yet, you Darby Followers still deny the New Covenant.

Observe, the habitual liar of TOL....
'

I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today.

Habitual liar:

They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

"If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross."-Craigie

Tet:If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross, but I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today, even though they deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross…

Face you. We have, habitual liar.

john w

Hall of Fame
Quit being a follower of John Nelson Darby, and you won't be so insecure about your salvation.

Did the Russell/Josephus/pope follower answer the question, in defense of his own argument? Nope, as he bails again, against me-he is not in my league.

Answer the question-defend your argument, wimp:

I deny the New Covenant is enacted. Am I lost?

john w

Hall of Fame
My faith is in Jesus NOT Bullinger, Stam, and the rest that led those in MAD to depend on themsleves.

My faith is in the risen, glorified, asended, seated "Lord from heaven," not your fake "Jesus," whom you hate, and Moses, Peter, and the pope, like all you devil children, preaching the law, depend on.

Raise the dead, Elymas.

dodge

I'm glad that you trusted in Christ in '78.
I did so in '79 and was delivered from a very dark, lost eastern mystical pantheism.

You are absolutely mistaken to say that MADists idolize Paul. We honor Christ and His choice from heaven to reveal to Paul the mystery hid from the beginning of the world for our sake.

Steko, the dispensation given to Paul was GRACE not a time period ! Re-read it !

john w

Hall of Fame
A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross…

Since you assert that MADISTS deny the New Covenant, and "slap Christ," and "deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross," are we lost?

Watch the punt from the spineless sissy.who has no purpose, on TOL....Watch...

Status
Not open for further replies.