ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
No, I included Dispensationalism in with "the age of the cults".

Rotfl... and you buy one of their... the cults... biggest LIES... "Replacement Theology"

Darby's Beliefs... Jesus is God, Israel still matters... Saved by Grace... Um... You're looking pretty stupid, Tet... or should I say "more stupid"... or "stupider" as I'm certain you would write it.

giphy.gif

john w

Hall of Fame
You Darby Followers can call me anything you want, but no matter what you do, your Dispensationalism cannot stand the test of scripture.

Wow! That settles it, loser. Get a job.

Answer the question, little arms/no chin, obsessed weasel:

Are you asserting that how old a "belief system" is, does affect whether it is true?

Yes, or no, Joseephus/Russell/Hanegraaf follower?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No "Retard" (You said it's cool) ... Elohim is the original Zionist.

Let's have a little concordance fun... :D

(Gal 4:26) But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

That city that's currently in the Middle East where unbelieving Jews live, and unbelieving Muslims have their shrine, means absolutely nothing in the New Covenant.

Not to mention, the nation that currently calls itself "Israel", is home to the largest Gay Pride parade in all of Asia, the largest gay beach in Asia, the only nation in Asia that allows gay adoption, the only nation if Asia that allows gay marriage, and the only nation in Asia to allow gays to openly serve in the military.

I'll take the Jerusalem that is above, you can have that cesspool in the Middle East.

Right Divider

Body part

That city that's currently in the Middle East where unbelieving Jews live, and unbelieving Muslims have their shrine, means absolutely nothing in the New Covenant.

Not to mention, the nation that currently calls itself "Israel", is home to the largest Gay Pride parade in all of Asia, the largest gay beach in Asia, the only nation in Asia that allows gay adoption, the only nation if Asia that allows gay marriage, and the only nation in Asia to allow gays to openly serve in the military.

I'll take the Jerusalem that is above, you can have that cesspool in the Middle East.
So?

john w

Hall of Fame

Are you an anti-Semite, Craigie?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
What I'm doing is showing what a false belief system Dispensationalism is.

Why are you a follower of a man (John Nelson Darby)?

Tet,

You spit Commentary. I admit that I'm not always the nicest guy... BUT....
Spoiler
"7 Nevertheless David took the stronghold of Zion (that [is], the City of David)." (2 Samuel 5:7 NKJV)

"1 Now Solomon assembled the elders of Israel and all the heads of the tribes, the chief fathers of the children of Israel, to King Solomon in Jerusalem, that they might bring up the ark of the covenant of the LORD from the City of David, which [is] Zion." (1 Kings 8:1 NKJV)

"21 "This [is] the word which the LORD has spoken concerning him: 'The virgin, the daughter of Zion, Has despised you, laughed you to scorn; The daughter of Jerusalem Has shaken [her] head behind your back! ... 31 For out of Jerusalem shall go a remnant, And those who escape from Mount Zion. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will do this.'" (2 Kings 19:21, 31 NKJV)

"5 But the inhabitants of Jebus said to David, "You shall not come in here!" Nevertheless David took the stronghold of Zion (that is, the City of David)." (1 Chronicles 11:5 NKJV)

"2 Now Solomon assembled the elders of Israel and all the heads of the tribes, the chief fathers of the children of Israel, in Jerusalem, that they might bring the ark of the covenant of the LORD up from the City of David, which [is] Zion." (2 Chronicles 5:2 NKJV)

"6 "Yet I have set My King On My holy hill of Zion."" (Psalm 2:6 NKJV)

"11 Sing praises to the LORD, who dwells in Zion! Declare His deeds among the people. ... 14 That I may tell of all Your praise In the gates of the daughter of Zion. I will rejoice in Your salvation." (Psalm 9:11, 14 NKJV)

"7 Oh, that the salvation of Israel [would come] out of Zion! When the LORD brings back the captivity of His people, Let Jacob rejoice [and] Israel be glad." (Psalm 14:7 NKJV)

"2 May He send you help from the sanctuary, And strengthen you out of Zion;" (Psalm 20:2 NKJV)

"2 Beautiful in elevation, The joy of the whole earth, [Is] Mount Zion [on] the sides of the north, The city of the great King. ... 11 Let Mount Zion rejoice, Let the daughters of Judah be glad, Because of Your judgments. 12 Walk about Zion, And go all around her. Count her towers;" (Psalm 48:2, 11-12 NKJV)

"2 Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God will shine forth." (Psalm 50:2 NKJV)

"18 Do good in Your good pleasure to Zion; Build the walls of Jerusalem." (Psalm 51:18 NKJV)

"6 Oh, that the salvation of Israel would come out of Zion! When God brings back the captivity of His people, Let Jacob rejoice [and] Israel be glad." (Psalm 53:6 NKJV)

"1 To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. A Song. Praise is awaiting You, O God, in Zion; And to You the vow shall be performed." (Psalm 65:1 NKJV)

"35 For God will save Zion And build the cities of Judah, That they may dwell there and possess it." (Psalm 69:35 NKJV)

"2 Remember Your congregation, [which] You have purchased of old, The tribe of Your inheritance, [which] You have redeemed--This Mount Zion where You have dwelt." (Psalm 74:2 NKJV)

"2 In Salem also is His tabernacle, And His dwelling place in Zion." (Psalm 76:2 NKJV)

"68 But chose the tribe of Judah, Mount Zion which He loved." (Psalm 78:68 NKJV)

"7 They go from strength to strength; [Each one] appears before God in Zion." (Psalm 84:7 NKJV)

"2 The LORD loves the gates of Zion More than all the dwellings of Jacob. ... 5 And of Zion it will be said, "This [one] and that [one] were born in her; And the Most High Himself shall establish her."" (Psalm 87:2, 5 NKJV)

"8 Zion hears and is glad, And the daughters of Judah rejoice Because of Your judgments, O LORD." (Psalm 97:8 NKJV)

"2 The LORD [is] great in Zion, And He [is] high above all the peoples." (Psalm 99:2 NKJV)

"13 You will arise [and] have mercy on Zion; For the time to favor her, Yes, the set time, has come. ... 16 For the LORD shall build up Zion; He shall appear in His glory. ... 21 To declare the name of the LORD in Zion, And His praise in Jerusalem," (Psalm 102:13, 16, 21 NKJV)

"2 The LORD shall send the rod of Your strength out of Zion. Rule in the midst of Your enemies!" (Psalm 110:2 NKJV)

"1 A Song of Ascents. Those who trust in the LORD [Are] like Mount Zion, [Which] cannot be moved, [but] abides forever." (Psalm 125:1 NKJV)

"1 A Song of Ascents. When the LORD brought back the captivity of Zion, We were like those who dream." (Psalm 126:1 NKJV)

"5 The LORD bless you out of Zion, And may you see the good of Jerusalem All the days of your life." (Psalm 128:5 NKJV)

"5 Let all those who hate Zion Be put to shame and turned back." (Psalm 129:5 NKJV)

"13 For the LORD has chosen Zion; He has desired [it] for His dwelling place:" (Psalm 132:13 NKJV)

"3 [It is] like the dew of Hermon, Descending upon the mountains of Zion; For there the LORD commanded the blessing--Life forevermore." (Psalm 133:3 NKJV)

"3 The LORD who made heaven and earth Bless you from Zion!" (Psalm 134:3 NKJV)

"21 Blessed be the LORD out of Zion, Who dwells in Jerusalem! Praise the LORD!" (Psalm 135:21 NKJV)

"1 By the rivers of Babylon, There we sat down, yea, we wept When we remembered Zion. ... 3 For there those who carried us away captive asked of us a song, And those who plundered us [requested] mirth, [Saying], "Sing us [one] of the songs of Zion!"" (Psalm 137:1, 3 NKJV)

"10 The LORD shall reign forever--Your God, O Zion, to all generations. Praise the LORD!" (Psalm 146:10 NKJV)

"12 Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem! Praise your God, O Zion!" (Psalm 147:12 NKJV)

"2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; Let the children of Zion be joyful in their King." (Psalm 149:2 NKJV)

"11 Go forth, O daughters of Zion, And see King Solomon with the crown With which his mother crowned him On the day of his wedding, The day of the gladness of his heart." (Song of Songs 3:11 NKJV)

"8 So the daughter of Zion is left as a booth in a vineyard, As a hut in a garden of cucumbers, As a besieged city. ... 27 Zion shall be redeemed with justice, And her penitents with righteousness." (Isaiah 1:8, 27 NKJV)

"3 Many people shall come and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths." For out of Zion shall go forth the law, And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem." (Isaiah 2:3 NKJV)

"16 Moreover the LORD says: "Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, And walk with outstretched necks And wanton eyes, Walking and mincing [as] they go, Making a jingling with their feet, 17 Therefore the Lord will strike with a scab The crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, And the LORD will uncover their secret parts."" (Isaiah 3:16-17 NKJV)
You want to mess with the Zionist of ALL ZIONIST's?
Spoiler
spirit-of-israel.png

You are using what Paul is using to teach the "New Covenant" with, from Galatians, and try to eradicate Romans 11:25-36 and ALL of YHWH's promises in the OT and NT to Israel of JACOB's BLOOD with it as well.

Spoiler alert... It's not in the cards. You literally are lying about the actual contextual meaning of "Prophecy" and denying that Jesus Christ exists Bodily!

Nice try. More to come.

john w

Hall of Fame

Catch that continued sophistry, TOL? Whom should we follow, if not a man/men teachers, as the bible commands? Aliens?

Let me guess: "Jesus," and, of course, you are the only one that follows Him, follows God, directly, and never follows the teachings of men, as God teaches you, via revelation, and the church fathers were not men...............

Right, Craigie?

What man/men taught you AD 70-ism, punk, since you certainly cannot find it in the bible? Go ahead and tell everyone that no man taught you what you believe?

You learned all of this jazz from J. Stuart Russell, man follower.

Deceiving weasel.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your continued false claim that Christ already returned is the actual slap in the face.

Yours is heresy; plain and simple.

Christ Jesus made it crystal clear that He would return before the generation of His contemporaries passed away. He said some would not taste death before they saw Him coming in His kingdom.

I believe what Christ Jesus said, you do not.

john w

Hall of Fame
What I'm doing is showing what a false belief system Dispensationalism is.

Can one deny the New Covenant, and still be saved, while always denying it, punk?

He won't touch that one-I've asked him for years.

The punk rarely takes me on, one-on- one, answers my questions,as he knows that I've the goods on him, and will expose him again, for the habitual liar, con artist, engager in sophistry, and anti-Semite, Jew hater, that he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.