ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

Yes, you're sounding like all those who say grace believers have a license to sin. Rather, we aren't fixated on a person's language, but on the intents of the heart. You came in a blow-hard, which I can deal with, insisting the rest of us didn't know how to speak to God's Untruth. So you gave it your shot, which failed. Then you played the great protector of women, as if we needed your help, but when Heir disagreed with you, you started your game of insinuation and disparaging remarks on her. Of course it was all a "joke" according to you, but it was plainly seen by any with a touch of discernment. I saw the spirit in you then, and it wasn't the Holy Spirit. It was the spirit of man in his full-blown pride.

I gave up even reading the threads you tore apart...one after another, and then you moved into all the other threads spewing your "hybrid" garbage. "You and yours" became quite telling. You were railing against believers. Which puts you where? I'm glad I'm no longer in the dark concerning you.

Absolute, one sided ignorance, pride, and rubbish on your part, as usual.

Fact is, I rib far much more than I get all serious against one thing or another.

Why, o ever the clueless one in your projection of your obvious ignorance on this?

Romans 5 is why?

duh-uh

One would think a self-styled expert on Romans 5 such as yourself (cough, cough) would see that kind of "like water off a duck's back" enablement, there in that chapter.

All I can say to that is - you guessed it - a hearty :chuckle: about your obvious "condition."

Danoh

It's hilarious that you try to tag me with your pet term since I have no dog in the fight. I don't argue in any of those threads BECAUSE I don't have a clue about the distinctions. I just know things changed in Acts. When or to what degree is unknown by me.

So, as further proof of your spirit, you pick the least among the group and go for her throat....putting the blame on the weakest only proves the demon WOLF in you.

Unfortunately for you, I'm not the least concerned with your rubbish. You'll be gloating in vain.

Nope, not true. You very well know you have not bothered to look into the findings of other MADs on what the Hybrids as "MADs" on here are promoting as "MAD."

And when I tried to point out you needed to do that (when you shared your testimony of having once opposed what you now hold to) you posted some nonsense to me in the thank you option.

And quit misrepresenting what happened on here way back when this whole animosity began, and who actually began it, and why.

glorydaz

Absolute, one sided ignorance, pride, and rubbish on your part, as usual.

Fact is, I rib far much more than I get all serious against one thing or another.

Why, o ever the clueless one in your projection of your obvious ignorance on this?

Romans 5 is why?

duh-uh

One would think a self-styled expert on Romans 5 such as yourself (cough, cough) would see that kind of "like water off a duck's back" enablement, there in that chapter.

All I can say to that is - you guessed it - a hearty :chuckle: about your obvious "condition."

What a bunch of drivel. Yappa yappa and nothing to say.

glorydaz

Nope, not true. You very well know you have not bothered to look into the findings of other MADs on what the Hybrids as "MADs" on here are promoting as "MAD."

And when I tried to point out you needed to do that (when you shared your testimony of having once opposed what you now hold to) you posted some nonsense to me in the thank you option.

And quit misrepresenting what happened on here way back when this whole animosity began, and who actually began it, and why.

Yep, every word I spoke was absolutely true. You just don't like being reminded.

I don't blame you, but I've warned you many times to put off that pride.

You pooh pooh that, but it's the reason for where you find yourself today.

Rightly deserved, I might add.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I'm personally still amazed, that MAD is primarily an eschatalogical distinction, within Christian theology. It's something I didn't realize until Tambora helpfully pointed it out to me recently. :)

Interplanner

I'm personally still amazed, that MAD is primarily an eschatalogical distinction, within Christian theology. It's something I didn't realize until Tambora helpfully pointed it out to me recently. :)

Is it? It's really neo-Judaism. Go read the thread about the 2 trinities.

john w

Hall of Fame
All of mankind that existed prior to Abraham, fits your description. Including Noah, who "found grace in the eyes of God" to escape judgment.

God saves sinners. Always has. Not the exclusive province of Israelites at all.

Good one...A Calvinist, an alleged "elect" one, muttering about "the exclusive province of Israelites."

john w

Hall of Fame
dodge is covered by the blood of Jesus who I placed my faith in in 1978. Do Madist also believe the shed blood of Jesus was ONLY for Israel ? Picking and choosing what you believe of Jesus teachings is pretty dangerous ground. Some of Jesus' teachings were obviously for Israel you again throw the baby out with the bath water.

Why do you would just ignore any scripture and force it into the lie of Dodge-ism?When you cut off everyone including Jesus' teachings,such as Dodge-ism does, you do yourself great harm. Dodge-ism tends to do a hatchet job on scripture. Why do you ignore "Jesus' teachings/commands," in Matthew-John? Dodge-ism has built in excuses to ignore Jesus. Dodge-ism is mock-ism, and scripture twisting, and is confusion and deception, and you would do well to place your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and stop ignoring his commands/teachings!!!! Dodge-ism has thrown off everything Jesus taught UNLESS they go to God the Father, and Moses. . Yes, Jesus chose Moses to be His spokesman, servant, but Dodge-ism has exalted God the Father and Moses above Jesus. You are completely blind to truth ! Dodge-ism is a lie! Dodge-ism completely destroys the truth and meaning of most of scripture! Dodge-ism actually ignores a large portion of scripture. Does Dodge-ism read the bible? It says what it says. Can Dodge-ism read? Dodge-ism is out of context!!! Dodge-ism follows lies, and errors!!! Dodge-ism teaches the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. DODGE-ISM(in CAPS) is deceived, and blind. My prayer for Dodge-ism is that it quits following other men who are trapped in lies and error. If Dodge-ism had a bible they might want to actually read it ! Dodge-ism is too busy creating a false gospel. I do not need to pervert the context of scripture to follow lies as do those in delusional Dodge-ism. The bible says Doge-ism is wrong ! I will stay with scripture. Obviously Dodge-ism uses Jesus and Paul as window dressing and follows neither in reality.Dodge-ism idolizes Peter and ignores Jesus. The answer is in scripture which Dodge-ism has become expert at "changing" to fit Dodge-ism. Dodge-ism interpretation is wrong. Dodge-ism needs to get a bible and read it-it is in the bible. Dodge-ism is deceived. Dodge-ism ignores scripture to follow lies. I have not made Peter my pope and I do not marginalize Jesus to elevate Peter, as that is uniquely Dodge-ism and Catholicism. Dodge-ism is delusional, has errors, and lies. Dodge-ism is a product of missing the TRUTH AND MEANING OF most OF THE SCRIPTURE(notice the CAPS here, to emphasize my being right?).Dodge-ism perverts and changes Paul's teachings to follow other deceived men. Christians will not ignore Jesus and His teachings to become Dodge-ites, who throws out the baby, with the bath water, and Dodge-ites will not sell all that they have, will not show themselves to a Levitical priest, will not offer the gift that Moses commanded, will not raise the dead, will not heal the sick, will not make the blind see, will not cast out devils, will not pick up deadly serpents, will not drink anyti-freeze, and then be unaffected, will not go to Jerusalem 3 times per year, to keep the feasts,................................will not keep the law. Dodge-ism exalts God the Father's words, in Matthew-John, which the Lord Jesus Christ spoke,while on earth, not His own words, over the Lord Jesus Christ's words, as given by the apostle Paul, "the apostle of the Gentiles"(Romans 11:13), in Romans-Philemon, and exalts Moses' words, over the word of God!!!! Stop!!!! Why do you ignore the Lord Jesus Christ's words, as given by the apostle Paul, and make God the Father exalted over this "Jesus" you cite, in disrespect?Why do you make the Lord Jesus Christ's words, as given by the apostle Paul, in Romans-Philemon, "window dressing," for Moses, and God the Father, and thus exalt them over the Saviour? You cannot see the truth. Dodge-ism is a lie!

QED.THE END. RIP.EOD.EOT.CLOSED(Notice the CAPS, again?!)

Well, TOL audience, I just "buttoned up" this debate, and won it handily!!! Agreed? Nothing' to this assert/pound the podium/spam,sound bytes, cliches/declare "victory!," return to previous steps echo chamber debating thing!

Dodge-ism taught us that-we learned it from it. And remember....God loves you, and so does the Easter Bunny, and Dodge-ism(fill in the blank) is a lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Then show the 12 preaching 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 before the cross. This exact question has been asked literally, thousands of times on this site. With out an answer.
Asked and answered for those willing to actually admit it, versus attempting to reduce the Gospel to an incantation as a litmus test for odd views:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?119927-What-is-the-Gospel&p=4818476&viewfull=1#post4818476

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?119927-What-is-the-Gospel&p=4819150&viewfull=1#post4819150

One Gospel. Q.E.D.

AMR

john w

Hall of Fame
Asked and answered for those willing to actually admit it, versus attempting to reduce the Gospel to an incantation as a litmus test for odd views:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?119927-What-is-the-Gospel&p=4818476&viewfull=1#post4818476

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?119927-What-is-the-Gospel&p=4819150&viewfull=1#post4819150

One Gospel. Q.E.D.

AMR

No, you did not, have not-you made assertions. Show us where the 12, including Judas, in Matthew-John, chapter, verse, ever preached, prior to its occurrence:

"Christ/The Master is going to die for your sins, and be raised again, for your justification....Believe this good news/gospel, to be saved."

You cannot, and will not. The DBR, the foundation of the good news/gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, was hid from the 12, prior to its occurrence, and was not taught to the 12, by the Lord Jesus Christ, until late in the ministry;and yet, they, including Judas, per Luke 9:6 KJV,were preaching a gospel/good news, "the gospel of the kingdom," prior to the DBR being revealed to them. Peter, twice, attempted to prevent the Master's death, the very death, that is the basis for his/our reconciliation. The 12 all denied the resurrection, initially, after it happened. The 12 had no idea, that He would die, and be raised, during a time that they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom."

You've been shown the verses-time, and time again. Shuck the Calvinist SOF/commentaries, and show us the verses.

Go on record, and assert, that Judas preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. Go ahead....

Luke 9:6 KJV.

Show the 12 preaching 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 before the cross. This exact question has been asked literally, thousands of times on this site. With out an answer.

You won't, because you cannot.

Chapter, verse.

The 12 did not know of the impending dbr-it was hid from them, until later in the Lord's ministry-and yet, prior to them knowing, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom:"

"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31-32 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
One Gospel. Q.E.D.

AMR

=one piece of good news in the bible? Made up, and, on record, that Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, per Luke 9:6 KJV, or you do not know what "gospel" means, or assert that every time the word is cited, in the book, it pertains to the issue of salvation/justification. It does not.

Which is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.