ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAN P

dan, take a deep breath and relax. Gal 3:28 does not even imply they will not be in the BOC that is NOT what that verse is talking about. The verse teaches that everyone is equal in Christ Jesus NOT that some are not in the BOC. dan, find a good bible believing pastor and go to church.

Gal 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
dan, who are all one in Christ the verse TELLS you ? That would be ,Jew, Greek,there is neither jailed or free , male, female, and they are all one in Christ Jesus.

Hi Dodge and the Greek PRESENT TENSE says that there CAN NOT BE Jews NOR Greek in Gal 3:28 , are you BLIND ??

dan p

DAN P

Look, there's long been a debate within MAD called 12 In or Out [of the Body of Christ]. I've never taken a side because I've never seen the need. Paul is the apostle God sent to Gentiles, and the 12 agreed to that. His doctrine, as Christ revealed it to him, is my doctrine. Paul's gospel is the ONLY gospel that saves today and it is NOT the gospel of the Kingdom, WHICH KEYED ON NATIONAL COVENANT ISRAEL REPENTING AND SERVING CHRIST. I'm not going to bother explaining the difference because you've heard it all before and you don't care.

But the fact remains INDISPUTABLE that if we want doctrine from Christ, we HAVE to get it from Paul because Paul wrote DIRECTLY to the Body of Christ. Paul's gospel has NOTHING to do with Israel. It is IN SPITE of Israel. It is not to Jews first -- it is to Jews and Gentiles WITHOUT DISTINCTION. The gospel of the Kingdom was NOT without that distinction -- it was to the Jew FIRST.

Paul was given to write to and for us.

Read Peter, James and John to see who THEY were told to write to. It isn't us.

Hi Musterion , you have to take a SIDE or they can just BLEND Israel and Pauline truth together !!

This verse also solves the "in Christ " controversy and you will use Gal 3:28 many more times as I have done and when I saw what Gal 3:28 really meant , my study of 40 years was over !!

Col 3:11 is SO similar EXCEPT that it starts with Greek and than Jew and these Acts 2 and Dispensationalist do not know WHY !!

The reason it begins with Greek and than Jew is because the message is to GENTILES primary !!

Here is what the Greek word OU / NEITHER means , NEVER , NOL , NOT , NONE and that means and IMPLIES , NON-EXISTENCE AND ABSOLUELY NEVER !!

dan p

Last edited:

musterion

Hi Musterion , you have to take a SIDE or they can just BLEND Israel and Pauline truth together !!

They are going to do that regardless, Dan. But if I know Paul is the one from whom Christ wants me to get my doctrine, then that's what counts and I and mine will not blend.

From your Greek breakdown there, are you saying 12 In?

DAN P

They are going to do that regardless, Dan. But if I know Paul is the one from whom Christ wants me to get my doctrine, then that's what counts and I and mine will not blend.

From your Greek breakdown there, are you saying 12 In?

Hi MUSTERION , DEFINITLY, OUT , OUT , and no question about it , as OU / NO , means NOOOOOOOOOO !!

I was just asking a Greek teacher what he thought about the subject , and it was sad , answer !!

dan p

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is too much bickering, fighting, name calling, playing games, and obfuscating in this thread. If you want to discuss MAD you need to take it here---> http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?86682-READ-BEFORE-POSTING-gt-MidActs-Dispensationalism-Theology-Forum-Rules

You need to follow the rules of the board. Discussions about MAD and Open Theism get too heated outside of their designated areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.