I will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexlunae

Oh, put a sock in it. You have the green light to be an over privileged, unaccountable, man bashing, contemptibly immoral moron.

You're talking from your subtle misandry, and trying to make it about something else- there's only one reason you females on here hate Trump, and it has nothing to do with four of the five things on that list you made. It's what you all scrape the bottom of the barrel for when the rest of your argument crumbles.

Dude, get a grip. Seriously, you are twisted.

radind

hmmmm ... I am wondering how Trump, who incites people to wrath and violence, mocks others like women and the disabled, has little compassion for others, is bigoted, etc. is not a "threat to Christian values".

I see Hillary as directly attacking Christian values while Trump essentially has no use for religion and will just ignore Christians.
I would prefer to be ignored instead of being attacked.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm sorry for the way you've been treated here.

There's no reasoning with animals, and I'm not going to waste another minute of my time on these cretins.

I'm looking forward to the debates where Hillary is going to show Trump for the poser that he is, and I'm looking forward to voting in November for the only candidate left who has the credentials to be president.

You have nothing to apologize for. This is about bullying and wishing to shut me up due to the FACT that I am bringing up something that cannot be disputed. Trump IS a thrice, married adulterous cretin who has made a hobby out of treating others horribly (including his wives) as well as trash talking anyone who confronts his bad behavior and business ethics.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I see Hillary as directly attacking Christian values while Trump essentially has no use for religion and will just ignore Christians.
I would prefer to be ignored instead of being attacked.

yep - however bad trump is, he's still better than hillary

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You have nothing to apologize for. This is about bullying and wishing to shut me up due to the FACT that I am bringing up something that cannot be disputed. Trump IS a thrice, married adulterous cretin who has made a hobby out of treating others horribly (including his wives) as well as trash talking anyone who confronts his bad behavior and business ethics.
If Trump was heading the Democratic ticket he'd be loudly and roundly "exposed" as personifying the corrupted Democratic notion of marriage and ethic. It's funny how, driven to defend him instead so many take on the worst of his tactics...or maybe that's where some find a connection to begin with.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

There's no reasoning with animals, and I'm not going to waste another minute of my time on these cretins...
:yawn: Truth is hate to those who hate the truth. Mt 19:11, Ga 4:16

You have nothing to apologize for. This is about bullying and wishing to shut me up...
:yawn: You're projecting again (Eph 4:14). :noway:

You claimed to have "walked the walk". Perhaps you meant street-walking.
stripper.gif
Crucible says you have stated differently here. One of you is lying.

No one asked you to share your personal life. If you've volunteered this information for others to judge (Pr 31:9), then suck it up buttercup (Rom. 7:2, 3).

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Skirt chaser :greedy:] What makes you think he does you pervert?

I'll answer your question when you answer mine. You accused me of being jealous of the Donald. :greedy:

I asked you who would be jealous of such a man? I asked you--if you could trade places with him, would you? Mt 16:26

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If Trump was heading the Democratic ticket he'd be loudly and roundly "exposed" as personifying the corrupted Democratic notion of marriage and ethic. It's funny how, driven to defend him instead so many take on the worst of his tactics...or maybe that's where some find a connection to begin with.

Exactly ...

Have you noticed that Ted Cruz only became "lyin' Ted" AFTER Trump entered the race. Prior to that, he was the "It Guy" for conservatives .

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Response to annabenedetti] Ohh... ..boo hoooooo.. ...the real definition of a bully, losers who dish it out but can't take it, LOSERS!!

[MENTION=10029]annabenedetti[/MENTION] is able to answer a question plainly. You are not. :chz4brnz:

Are you able to have a successful relationship with a woman in your peer group unlike the
emot-airquote.gif
winner :greedy: you're voting for?

...and you're repeating yourself again, homo boy. Go get a room with ACW.
:yawn: ACW disapproves of Sodomites (Pr 31:9). Are you a Sodomite [heterosexual (Lev. 20:10–12) or homosexual (Lev. 20:10,13)]?

"Man's own religion usually descends to the fleshly life to which they themselves practice." :banana: ~ Jim Andrews

ClimateSanity

There's no reasoning with animals, and I'm not going to waste another minute of my time on these cretins.

I'm looking forward to the debates where Hillary is going to show Trump for the poser that he is, and I'm looking forward to voting in November for the only candidate left who has the credentials to be president.

Hillary doesn't have the guts to debate Trump . It she does, she will be totally humiliated and exposed for who she is and not who the MSM says she is. If someone like Candy Crowley tries to step in and shut trump up, trump will turn around and tear that propaganda mouth piece to shreds. Romney didn't have the guts to do it when she bullied him.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Exactly ...

Have you noticed that Ted Cruz only became "lyin' Ted" AFTER Trump entered the race. Prior to that, he was the "It Guy" for conservatives .

Have you ever noticed that Trump wasn't considered sexist, racist, an evil adulterer, bad businessman, or any nonsense that spews out you all's mouths before he ran for office :chuckle:

Face it, somewhere between a bully and a sore loser is where you reside.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Have you ever noticed that Trump wasn't considered sexist, racist, an evil adulterer, bad businessman, or any nonsense that spews out you all's mouths before he ran for office :chuckle:
That would be startling if I hadn't already tracked it back to 91. :plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Fifty GOP National Security Experts: 'None Of Us Will Vote For Donald Trump'
Fifty national security advisers and experts who served in Republican administrations from Richard Nixon to George W. Bush have come out with a new letter expressing dismay, concern and outright fear about Donald Trump's ability to lead the nation and keep the country safe.

In their open letter, national security operatives noted that "Mr. Trump has demonstrated repeatedly that he has little understanding of America's vital national interests, its complex diplomatic challenges, its indispensable alliances, and the Democratic values that on which U.S. foreign policy must be based."

rexlunae

Face it, somewhere between a bully and a sore loser is where you reside.

You know, my opinion of Trump hasn't changed much since he was a horrible reality-TV personality. I watched him doing Celebrity Apprentice, and I thought, I know why he's doing this. He likes getting B-grade celebrities to grovel in front of him. Gives him a thrill. He likes playing the boss, making people do what he wants, and doling out indulgences, assigning value to the work of others in a completely contrived environment that places his opinion as the ultimate good. I thought at the time that he was a megalomaniac and narcissistic.

I never talked about it here because it wasn't politics, it was entertainment. But it was really the same performance there as in the campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.