I will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
YOU HYPOCRITE! Why isn't Trump forgiven then!

Shut your dumb piehole moron.

You'll notice how ridiculously one sided it all is when it comes to marriage and divorce. The simple fact of the matter is that it's not just that women enact divorce but they typically also cause the circumstances which led to familial problems in the first place. It usually begins with using sex as a device to control, or in general just being petty until it drives everyone under the roof up a wall.

They want to keep it about mistakes men make because as soon as one desists you see all the ugliness on the women's end.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[If that's true, then she's an adulteress (Rom. 7:2, 3). The woman at the well was forgiven. She can be, too if she repents (Lk 17:3). See: Divorce & Re marriage: A Position Paper by John Piper] YOU HYPOCRITE! Why isn't Trump forgiven then! Shut your dumb piehole moron.
:yawn: You're projecting again (Eph 4:14). :noway: Trump :greedy: hasn't repented. :dizzy:

If he repents, forgive him (Lk 17:3b, emphasis mine).

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
YOU HYPOCRITE! Why isn't Trump forgiven then!

Shut your dumb piehole moron.
You'll notice how ridiculously one sided it all is when it comes to marriage and divorce. The simple fact of the matter is that it's not just that women enact divorce but they typically also cause the circumstances which led to familial problems in the first place. It usually begins with using sex as a device to control, or in general just being petty until it drives everyone under the roof up a wall.

They want to keep it about mistakes men make because as soon as one desists you see all the ugliness on the women's end.

Yes, you're right. I remember on one episode of "House", he said yesterday's sluts are today's empowered women. LOL

But the Trump derangement syndrome I do not get. Its way worse than it was with W., and that was pretty bad.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's what women have, and an excuse behind everything.
Speaking of excuses ....

And women have no problem making men miserable enough to make a mistake.
She MADE him make a mistake. ROFL!

Those as yourself have guaranteed it, which is why a woman has become incapable of taking accountability for anything.
Cru's wife got a better lawyer than he did, and that's HER fault. ROFL!
He can't stop crying about it.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
...and now you are chaste? Or do you have sex outside of marriage, which makes you no more moral than Trump.

She thinks that having sex while with someone is adultery, but it's perfectly fine to leave them and then have sex with another. In her mind, it's all a technicality- women have no problem sleeping with another man as soon as they leave their husband.

Biblically that's called Fornication. Rusha is a Fornicator, a.k.a. Ms. Manners. LOL

If that's true, then she's an adulteress (Rom. 7:2, 3). The woman at the well was forgiven. She can be, too if she repents (Lk 17:3)

Look at all of you "Christians" baying hounds dragging Rusha's character and reputation through the mud.

You're sick and twisted, the entire lot of you.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
serpentdove;4785974[SIZE=5 said:
]If that's true,[/SIZE] then she's an adulteress (Rom. 7:2, 3). The woman at the well was forgiven. She can be, too if she repents (Lk 17:3)

See:
Divorce & Re marriage: A Position Paper by John Piper

It's not. It's a flat out lie. Married men and women who sleep with someone who is not their spouse are ... adulterers. It doesn't matter what the circumstances are ... there is no excuse to cheat on your spouse.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
That's what women have, and an excuse behind everything.

Those as yourself have guaranteed it, which is why a woman has become incapable of taking accountability for anything.

Take your misogynistic crap somewhere else, you pathetic slimeball.

This thread is about voting for Hillary, not about your inability to deal with your marital problems.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Any woman want to stand up and say they didn't enact their divorce?

:wave: Me. My first husband abandoned me and our, then, ten-month old daughter. He filed for divorce. I didn't fight it and the only thing I asked the judge for was custody of my baby. He left because I didn't want an open marriage (he was bi-sexual, which I didn't know when we got married). I still believe that marriage is supposed to be two people, man and woman.

I can force-feed reality, or you could just accept it :idunno:

We live in a culture of women who denominate and abandon families for their own pursuit of fulfillment, and they have the nerve to demand that men focus only on what can improve themselves for them.

Every time I hear people like ol' Rusha, it makes me want to horselaugh. Bringing up 'thrice married Trump' over and over like it's supposed to mean something.

I married a second time almost three years after my divorce was final. Steve took on responsibility of another man's daughter and raised her as his own. My ex didn't see her (his choice) or pay child support, even after Steve passes away. I will never remarry because I still feel like I'm married to Steve.

By the way, I don't like Trump or Hilary, either one. I haven't decided who I will vote for. But, I won't vote for either of them.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Look at all of you "Christians" baying hounds dragging Rusha's character and reputation through the mud.

You're sick and twisted, the entire lot of you.

I really don't expect any better, especially from the guy with the grudge. The fact is ... I walked the walk ... which means that even though my ex-husband cheated on me (while I was pregnant and taking care of our infant son), I did not do the same. Even when the paperwork was filed and my divorce was pending, on the occasions I was asked out, my response was "Though I am going through a divorce, I am STILL a married woman".

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Fresh batch of Republicans defect to Clinton

A former aide of President George W. Bush undercut Donald Trump’s economic address before it even began Monday, leading the latest batch of Republican defections by casting Hillary Clinton as the best candidate to grow the economy.
“Our nation faces a unique set of challenges that require steady and experienced leadership. That is why today I am personally supporting Hillary Clinton,” Lezlee Westine said in a statement to The Washington Post.

Westine, who served as the White House’s director of public liaison and deputy assistant to the president in the Bush administration, is part of the latest contingent of Republicans to cross party lines to back Clinton.

“She has the expertise and commitment to American values to grow the economy, create jobs and protect America at home and abroad,” Westine added.

Westine is joined by former Michigan Gov. William Milliken, who suggested a vote for Trump would be a choice to “embark on a path that has doomed other governments and nations throughout history.”

“I am saddened and dismayed that the Republican Party this year has nominated a candidate who has repeatedly demonstrated that he does not embrace those ideals,” Milliken said in a statement, according to the Detroit Free Press. “Because I feel so strongly about our nation's future, I will be joining the growing list of former and present government officials in casting my vote for Hillary Clinton for president in 2016.”

Former New Hampshire Sen. Gordon Humphrey said he would cast his ballot for Clinton if she were “neck and neck” with Trump in his state. But Trump, he said, is a “defective nominee” who is “deranged” and whose “psyche is sick,” and the Republican National Committee should replace him as the nominee.

“It would be the height of irresponsibility to give him the powers of the presidency. It would be an act of recklessness to give him the office of commander in chief,” he told MSNBC on Monday. “This needs to be said, and there’s a growing census in agreement that Donald Trump is mentally unfit to be president of the United States. And the RNC on that account, this week or next, should revoke the nomination and choose a candidate who is experienced, but at the same time, of mental soundness.”

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I really don't expect any better, especially from the guy with the grudge. The fact is ... I walked the walk ... which means that even though my ex-husband cheated on me (while I was pregnant and taking care of our infant son), I did not do the same. Even when the paperwork was filed and my divorce was pending, on the occasions I was asked out, my response was "Though I am going through a divorce, I am STILL a married woman".
Sounds like you and I went through similar circumstances, Rusha. Although, when I was asked out, I said no because I was afraid of men at that point. It took me three years to get over that.

Status
Not open for further replies.