I never knew you !

beloved57

When Jesus makes this statement here Matt 7:23

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

He does not mean He never knew of them omnisciently, for in that regard He is God and knows all things as Peter acknowledges Jn 21:17

He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

However what Jesus means is that He never knew these people as His own, His Sheep, as His People He came to save from their sins Matt 1:21.

He did not know them as His as here 2 Tim 2:19

Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

The foundation of God which standeth sure is Gods Election, Gods Sheep, Jesus knows His own Sheep He came to die for Jn 10:3-4,14

To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

So those in Matt 7:23 that He says He never knew them, could not have been of His Sheep that He is the Good Shepherd of and He laid down His Life for Jn 10:15 ! Its just that simple !

RBBI

No, that does not hold water. Look at the description of what the ones He said He didn't know were doing = casting out devils in your Name, ect. Clearly they had the baptism in the HG, which "marks" them as being of Pentecost/inner court "placement".

This is the age that exists NOW in His divine timeline as shown by the Tabernacle, which is soon to end, for 2 days (meaning 2000 years), Yeshua said to tell Herod that fox that He was going to do cures and CAST OUT DEVILS.

He also said those that are lukewarm (inner court realm), as opposed to "hot" (Holy of Holies realm) or "cold" (outer court realm), He will cast out of His mouth. THESE are the ones He will say He never knew, because they didn't finish the walk of the length of the Tabernacle, pressing in and laying down ALL, to obtain the prize. Which is why He said He would that "they" would be hot or cold. Hot means they pressed in to receive the prize, cold means they never made it the inner court realm, and so will reap less judgment because you're only held accountable for what you know.

In short, as He said it would and as His witnesses confirm, the inner court realm is ending, and those that do not press in to go beyond Pentecost/inner court realities, will be cast out into outer darkness (outer court realm) where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth because they much too late, see what they might have had.

He doesn't know them because they are not one with Him. To know is to become one with. Adam knew his wife and they were one. We are to be one with Him, as the head and the body are one. It's a walk of pure INTIMACY, where if He take a thought to do something or say something, YOUR body moves or speaks.

This is what is coming, and it's not for the faint of heart, nor for those that love their own lives more than Him. Narrow is THIS way and few there be that find it. And this is their TESTIMONY (not how you came to the Lord, another fable of men) that they loved not their own lives unto death.

HaShem requires 2 witnesses. The Word is one, the Spirit is one, the natural creation is one, and the Tabernacle is one, and there are even others more hidden. This is why He said they (man) would be without excuse in that day (the one soon appearing, the 3rd day from Yeshua). One witness alone will not do to establish Truth. Peace

RBBI

Absolutely. You said they could not be of His sheep and that simply is not true. Did you understand the points I made also using scripture and more witnesses? Peace

PS. I'm not tearing down what you built here because it's personal, although I know it's not easy to accept that. I'm obligated to tear it down because it's not truth, and I want my brethren to hopefully see and acknowledge just "where" they are in this pattern He so mercifully provided, so that they might RUN FOR THE MOUNTAIN OF THE LORD NOW, while there is still time, because the night (outer court darkness) cometh when no man can work. Blessings

Nanja

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

He does not mean He never knew of them omnisciently, for in that regard He is God and knows all things as Peter acknowledges Jn 21:17

He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

However what Jesus means is that He never knew these people as His own, His Sheep, as His People He came to save from their sins Matt 1:21.

Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

The foundation of God which standeth sure is Gods Election, Gods Sheep, Jesus knows His own Sheep He came to die for Jn 10:3-4,14

To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

So those in Matt 7:23 that He says He never knew them, could not have been of His Sheep that He is the Good Shepherd of and He laid down His Life for Jn 10:15 ! Its just that simple !

Absolutely!

The ones Christ never knew are the portion of humanity that He never loved, nor bore their sins:

But those Christ Knows, He Justifies:

Is. 53:11
He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many;
for he shall bear their iniquities.

Christ shall Justify those given Him of the Father John 10:29, the Many He made Righteous by His Obedience Rom. 5:19b;
not theirs.

~~~~~

beloved57

Absolutely!

The ones Christ never knew are the portion of humanity that He never loved, nor bore their sins:

He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many;

Christ shall Justify those given Him of the Father John 10:29, the Many He made Righteous by His Obedience Rom. 5:19b;
not theirs.

~~~~~
Amen!

RBBI

Sorry, but judgment begins in the house of the LORD, and those who do not know Him have far less to fear than those who do. Peace

keypurr

Sorry, but judgment begins in the house of the LORD, and those who do not know Him have far less to fear than those who do. Peace

Amen.

To have known him and then turn away from him is far worse than not knowing him at all.

Jamie Gigliotti

And you missed Jesus's main point in knowing us. He was describing fellowship, intimacy with us, that happens with our trust of Him and by His love and Spirit and our dependence upon Him, which enables departure from inequity.

beloved57

And you missed Jesus's main point in knowing us. He was describing fellowship, intimacy with us, that happens with our trust of Him and by His love and Spirit and our dependence upon Him, which enables departure from inequity.
Did you understand the points I made in the post?

beloved57

I do. He came to save the lost, the sick. All of us. Those who get saved are the ones who respond willing to His love and grace and come to know Him intimately by departing from inequity.
Ok then prove you do and review them with me and we will discuss them .

Jamie Gigliotti

Ok then prove you do and review them with me and we will discuss them .

In your understanding God doesn't give the sheep any choice. He only loves His forced robotic sheep.

Is that the Father's relationship to Jesus. Is He just a forced robotic Lamb?

No He layed down His life willingly and His Father gave Him the choice. Jesus layed down His life because of love He chose. He chose it because His Father allowed Him too and because His Father loved Him. So He willingly loved back.

"For this reason my Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father." John 10:17-18

The sheep and the goats are not robots; they have been given will, authority over their lives by the Father. Jesus's sheep willingly listen and follow Him. They are no more special than the goats. They have just taken hold of the gift offered to all.

beloved57

In your understanding God doesn't give the sheep any choice. He only loves His forced robotic sheep.

Is that the Father's relationship to Jesus. Is He just a forced robotic Lamb?

No He layed down His life willingly and His Father gave Him the choice. Jesus layed down His life because of love He chose. He chose it because His Father allowed Him too and because His Father loved Him. So He willingly loved back.

"For this reason my Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father." John 10:17-18

The sheep and the goats are not robots; they have been given will, authority over their lives by the Father. Jesus's sheep willingly listen and follow Him. They are no more special than the goats. They have just taken hold of the gift offered to all.
Are you going to do as I asked ?

Nanja

I do. He came to save the lost, the sick. All of us. Those who get saved are the ones who respond willing to His love and grace and come to know Him intimately by departing from inequity.

No you don't.

Those in Mat. 7:23 that Christ declared He never knew, He did not die for.
Consequently, they were not His Sheep John 10:11,15 that He gives Eternal Life to John 10:28!

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Absolutely!

not theirs.

~~~~~

Oops,

1 Timothy 2:3-4 New King James Version (NKJV)

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

1 John 4:7-10 New King James Version (NKJV)

Knowing God Through Love
7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. 8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. 9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. 10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

Nanja

Oops,

1 Timothy 2:3-4 New King James Version (NKJV)

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

1 John 4:7-10 New King James Version (NKJV)

Knowing God Through Love
7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. 8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. 9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. 10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

Oops, there you go again quoting scriptures you have no understanding of!

~~~~~