ECT I finally found MAD in Scripture 1 Ti 6:20 "falsely so called knowledge"

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I have never said Paul was King of Kings and Lord of Lords post the quote ! Lie much ?

What I DID say was Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords but if you read any of the MAD nonsense they treat Paul like the King of Kings and Lord of Lords by ignoring and teaching Christians do not follow Jesus and that Jesus' teachings were only for Israel, which of course is a LIE.

You rearranging what I did say is a LIE !

Since MADists seriously misrepresent God's Word, it is less than surprising when they misrepresent others' posts.

They have invented a puzzle, which does not allow the Truth be told.

dodge

Since MADists seriously misrepresent God's Word, it is less than surprising when they misrepresent others' posts.

They have invented a puzzle, which does not allow the Truth be told.

True they change the context of every scripture that proves MAD is a lie and an invention of men that marginalized Jesus and removed people from trusting His teachings and commands.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Still no quote by me saying what you claim ! Hmmmm, where is the quote Tam. ?

Lying is not becoming on you so STOP !
You have a very selective memory.
But I don't.
And neither do others.

You lied. You know you lied. And you said you would not apologize for telling that lie.

Danoh

I have never said Paul was King of Kings and Lord of Lords post the quote ! Lie much ?

What I DID say was Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords but if you read any of the MAD nonsense they treat Paul like the King of Kings and Lord of Lords by ignoring and teaching Christians do not follow Jesus and that Jesus' teachings were only for Israel, which of course is a LIE.

Whether you said it or not, you are still promoting a falsehood, bro - neither MAD nor these Hybrids on here as so called MADs promote the Apostle Paul over the Lord.

What it is is your continued failure to see where either are coming from on this issue.

Might as well claim the Lord Himself was doing the same as to Moses, in passages like the following...

Matthew 8:4 And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Mark 7:10 For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:

Mark 10:3 And he answered and said unto them, What did Moses command you?

Mark 12:26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

John 7:23 If a man on the sabbath day receive circumcision, that the law of Moses should not be broken; are ye angry at me, because I have made a man every whit whole on the sabbath day?

That is how foolish your conclusion is.

NO ONE is putting the Lord above Paul anymore than He was putting Moses above Himself.

THAT is YOUR reading into other's words.

Not helped by either the Hybrid's consistent incompetence at presenting their case, nor by how quickly such resort to so uglily ganging up on anyone who does not get what their obvious failure to communicate their point results in; in the obviously ill-informed such as you.

On your side of the fence, dodge; ten to one you did not bother to seek out what Stam had had to say about Ironside's charges against him.

You call that fair and impartial?

You think the Lord does not see your unfairness in that?

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

dodge

Whether you said it or not, you are still promoting a falsehood, bro - neither MAD nor these Hybrids on here as so called MADs promote the Apostle Paul over the Lord.

What it is is your continued failure to see where either are coming from on this issue.

Might as well claim the Lord Himself was doing the same as to Moses, in passages like the following...

Matthew 8:4 And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Mark 7:10 For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:

Mark 10:3 And he answered and said unto them, What did Moses command you?

Mark 12:26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

John 7:23 If a man on the sabbath day receive circumcision, that the law of Moses should not be broken; are ye angry at me, because I have made a man every whit whole on the sabbath day?

That is how foolish your conclusion is.

NO ONE is putting the Lord above Paul anymore than He was putting Moses above Himself.

THAT is YOUR reading into other's words.

Not helped by either the Hybrid's consistent incompetence at presenting their case, nor by how quickly such resort to so uglily ganging up on anyone who does not get what their obvious failure to communicate their point results in; in the obviously ill-informed such as you.

On your side of the fence, dodge; ten to one you did not bother to seek out what Stam had had to say about Ironside's charges against him.

You call that fair and impartial?

You think the Lord does not see your unfairness in that?

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

One remark Stam made that struck me was where stam based his conclusion on no one else said what he Paul had said anywhere else in scripture the only problem was Jesus taught the same thing stam said only Paul taught. No I don't remember the particular scripture I referenced it just struck me that Stam said no one taught that but Paul and at the time the scripture came to mind where Jesus said exactly what Stam said was no where else in scripture, and Stam based his conclusion on a falsehood. I should have wrote down Stam's remark and where Jesus said exactly what Stam said was no where else in scripture. I didn't and don't remember where exactly I was surfing some of Stam's remarks.

john w

Hall of Fame

If you read any of the Dodge-ism nonsense they treat Moses, God the Father like the King of Kings and Lord of Lords by ignoring and teaching Christians to not follow Jesus, and not follow God the Father, by refusing to raise the dead, refusing to heal the sick, refusing to go to Jerusalem 3 times/year, refusing to show themselves to a Levitical priest, refusing to offer the gift Moses commanded, refusing making the blind see, refusing to heal the sick, refusing to keep all of the law.....................and Dodge-ism teaches that these commands, these teachings of Jesus, were only for Israel, and not the B.O.C., which of course is a LIE. You rearranging what others say is a LIE ! And notice the CAPS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you would just ignore any scripture and force it into the lie of Dodge-ism?When you cut off everyone including Jesus' teachings,such as dodge-ism does, you do yourself great harm. Dodge-ism tends to do a hatchet job on scripture. Why do you ignore "Jesus' teachings/commands," in Matthew-John? Dodge-ism has built in excuses to ignore Jesus. Dodge-ism is mock-ism, and scripture twisting, and is confusion and deception, and you would do well to place your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and stop ignoring his commands/teachings!!!!

Dodge-ism has thrown off everything Jesus taught UNLESS they go to God the Father, and Moses. . Yes, Jesus chose Moses to be His spokesman, servant, but Dodge-ism has exalted God the Father and Moses above Jesus. You are completely blind to truth ! Dodge-ism is a lie! Dodge-ism completely destroys the truth and meaning of most of scripture! Dodge-ism actually ignores a large portion of scripture. Does Dodge-ism read the bible? It says what it says. Can Dodge-ism read? Dodge-ism is out of context!!! Dodge-ism follows lies, and errors!!! Dodge-ism teaches the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. DODGE-ISM(in CAPS) is deceived, and blind. My prayer for Dodge-ism is that it quits following other men who are trapped in lies and error. If Dodge-ism had a bible they might want to actually read it ! Dodge-ism is too busy creating a false gospel. I do not need to pervert the context of scripture to follow lies as do those in delusional Dodge-ism. The bible says Doge-ism is wrong ! I will stay with scripture. Obviously Dodge-ism uses Jesus and Paul as window dressing and follows neither in reality.Dodge-ism idolizes Peter and ignores Jesus. The answer is in scripture which Dodge-ism has become expert at "changing" to fit Dodge-ism. Dodge-ism interpretation is wrong. Dodge-ism needs to get a bible and read it-it is in the bible. Dodge-ism is deceived. Dodge-ism ignores scripture to follow lies. I have not made Peter my pope and I do not marginalize Jesus to elevate Peter, as that is uniquely Dodge-ism and Catholicism. Dodge-ism is delusional, has errors, and lies. Dodge-ism is a product of missing the TRUTH AND MEANING OF most OF THE SCRIPTURE.Dodge-ism perverts and changes Paul's teachings to follow other deceived men. Christians I will not ignore Jesus and His teachings to become Dodge-ites, who throws out the baby, with the bath water, and will not sell all that they have, will not how themselves to a Levitical priest, will not offer the gift that Moses commanded, will not raise the dead, will not heal the sick, will not make the blind see, will not cast out devils, will not pick up deadly serpents, will not go to Jerusalem 3 times per year, to keep the feasts,................................will not keep the law. Dodge-ism exalts God the Father's words, in Matthew-John, which the Lord Jesus Christ spoke,while on earth, not His own words, over the Lord Jesus Christ's words, as given by the apostle Paul, "the apostle of the Gentiles"(Romans 11:13), in Romans-Philemon, and exalts Moses' words, over the word of God!!!! Stop!!!! Why do you ignore the Lord Jesus Christ's words, as given by the apostle Paul, and make God the Father exalted over this "Jesus" you cite, in disrespect?Why do you make the Lord Jesus Christ's words, as given by the apostle Paul, in Romans-Philemon, "window dressing," for Moses, and God the Father, and thus exalt them over the Saviour? You cannot see the truth.

Lie much?

john w

Hall of Fame
True they change the context of every scripture that proves MAD is a lie and an invention of men that marginalized Jesus and removed people from trusting His teachings and commands.
Dodge-ism changes the context of every scripture that proves Dodge-ism is a lie and an invention of men, that marginalized God the Father, exalting Jesus over Him, and Moses, over Jesus, and Peter, over Jesus. and remove people from trusting Jesus' teachings and commands, such as raising the dead, healing the sick, going to Jerusalem 3 times/year, showing themselves to a Levitical priest, offering the gift Moses commanded, making the blind see, healing the sick, casting out devils, speaking in tongues, picking up deadly snakes, keeping all of the law.......If you read any of the Dodge-ism nonsense they treat Moses, God the Father like the King of Kings and Lord of Lords by ignoring and teaching Christians to not follow Jesus, and not follow God the Father, by refusing to raise the dead, refusing to heal the sick, refusing to go to Jerusalem 3 times/year, refusing to show themselves to a Levitical priest, refusing to offer the gift Moses commanded, refusing making the blind see, refusing to heal the sick, refusing to keep all of the law.....................and Dodge-ism teaches that these commands, these teachings of Jesus, were only for Israel, and not the B.O.C., which of course is a LIE. You rearranging what others say is a LIE ! And notice the CAPS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you would just ignore any scripture and force it into the lie of Dodge-ism?When you cut off everyone including Jesus' teachings,such as dodge-ism does, you do yourself great harm. Dodge-ism tends to do a hatchet job on scripture. Why do you ignore "Jesus' teachings/commands," in Matthew-John? Dodge-ism has built in excuses to ignore Jesus. Dodge-ism is mock-ism, and scripture twisting, and is confusion and deception, and you would do well to place your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and stop ignoring his commands/teachings!!!!

Dodge-ism has thrown off everything Jesus taught UNLESS they go to God the Father, and Moses. . Yes, Jesus chose Moses to be His spokesman, servant, but Dodge-ism has exalted God the Father and Moses above Jesus. You are completely blind to truth ! Dodge-ism is a lie! Dodge-ism completely destroys the truth and meaning of most of scripture! Dodge-ism actually ignores a large portion of scripture. Does Dodge-ism read the bible? It says what it says. Can Dodge-ism read? Dodge-ism is out of context!!! Dodge-ism follows lies, and errors!!! Dodge-ism teaches the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. DODGE-ISM(in CAPS) is deceived, and blind. My prayer for Dodge-ism is that it quits following other men who are trapped in lies and error. If Dodge-ism had a bible they might want to actually read it ! Dodge-ism is too busy creating a false gospel. I do not need to pervert the context of scripture to follow lies as do those in delusional Dodge-ism. The bible says Doge-ism is wrong ! I will stay with scripture. Obviously Dodge-ism uses Jesus and Paul as window dressing and follows neither in reality.Dodge-ism idolizes Peter and ignores Jesus. The answer is in scripture which Dodge-ism has become expert at "changing" to fit Dodge-ism. Dodge-ism interpretation is wrong. Dodge-ism needs to get a bible and read it-it is in the bible. Dodge-ism is deceived. Dodge-ism ignores scripture to follow lies. I have not made Peter my pope and I do not marginalize Jesus to elevate Peter, as that is uniquely Dodge-ism and Catholicism. Dodge-ism is delusional, has errors, and lies. Dodge-ism is a product of missing the TRUTH AND MEANING OF most OF THE SCRIPTURE.Dodge-ism perverts and changes Paul's teachings to follow other deceived men. Christians I will not ignore Jesus and His teachings to become Dodge-ites, who throws out the baby, with the bath water, and will not sell all that they have, will not how themselves to a Levitical priest, will not offer the gift that Moses commanded, will not raise the dead, will not heal the sick, will not make the blind see, will not cast out devils, will not pick up deadly serpents, will not go to Jerusalem 3 times per year, to keep the feasts,................................will not keep the law. Dodge-ism exalts God the Father's words, in Matthew-John, which the Lord Jesus Christ spoke,while on earth, not His own words, over the Lord Jesus Christ's words, as given by the apostle Paul, "the apostle of the Gentiles"(Romans 11:13), in Romans-Philemon, and exalts Moses' words, over the word of God!!!! Stop!!!! Why do you ignore the Lord Jesus Christ's words, as given by the apostle Paul, and make God the Father exalted over this "Jesus" you cite, in disrespect?Why do you make the Lord Jesus Christ's words, as given by the apostle Paul, in Romans-Philemon, "window dressing," for Moses, and God the Father, and thus exalt them over the Saviour? You cannot see the truth.

Lie much,Dodg-ites!

Remember.....Dodge-ism(fill in the blank) is a LIE!!!!(Notice the CAPS, that prove that I am right?!)

dodge

lol, Following my post like a little puppy dog will not change the truth John Wong ! MAD is a cult of folks that talk more about Paul than they do Jesus, and proves they are deceived by IGNORING every scripture that proves they are wrong.

Go to Jesus and get saved Mr. Wong ! Eternity is a long time.

No need to respond to me just keep appeasing and following your cult little boy.

john w

Hall of Fame
lol, Following my post like a little puppy dog will not change the truth John Wong ! MAD is a cult of folks that talk more about Paul than they do Jesus, and proves they are deceived by IGNORING every scripture that proves they are wrong.

Go to Jesus and get saved Mr. Wong ! Eternity is a long time.

No need to respond to me just keep appeasing and following your cult their little boy.

No, little punk, people follow me on TOL, not you, and your LIES(Notice, again, the CAPS, that prove that I am right?!)I will not change the truth child of your daddy devil! Dodge-ism is a sect/cult(I just one upped you, with that cult zinger...So original, punk.....Teach us....Please?) of folks that talk more about Peter, Moses, God the Father, than they do Jesus, and proves they are deceived by IGNORING(Notice the CAPS, again, that prove that I am right?!!!) every scripture that proves they are wrong, such as raising the dead.........................................

Go to the Lord Jesus Christ(not this "Jesus" you cite, in disrespect, and hate, Christ rejector), and get saved, satanic accuser of the brethren, little mutt, devil child, and quit ignoring the LIES(NOTICE THE CAPS?!!!!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Notice the exclamation points, that prove that I am right?!!!!!)), as the "all smokers welcome" section is waiting for you-it's called hell, admitted devil child, who IGNORES scripture, takes it out of context, and tells LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you will respond to me, admitted Catholic, "pope," whose cult decides what teachings of "jesus" are to be followed, and which are to be ignored, as wolf-ette's such as yourself, always do.

"littke boy," you quip, punk? Real tough guy, talking behind your computer, eh, punk? Feel better? Lack confidence? Weighty. Tough guy, you are.....

Dodge-ism changes the context of every scripture that proves Dodge-ism is a lie and an invention of men, that marginalized God the Father, exalting Jesus over Him, and Moses, over Jesus, and Peter, over Jesus. and remove people from trusting Jesus' teachings and commands, such as raising the dead, healing the sick, going to Jerusalem 3 times/year, showing themselves to a Levitical priest, offering the gift Moses commanded, making the blind see, healing the sick, casting out devils, speaking in tongues, picking up deadly snakes, keeping all of the law.......If you read any of the Dodge-ism nonsense they treat Moses, God the Father like the King of Kings and Lord of Lords by ignoring and teaching Christians to not follow Jesus, and not follow God the Father, by refusing to raise the dead, refusing to heal the sick, refusing to go to Jerusalem 3 times/year, refusing to show themselves to a Levitical priest, refusing to offer the gift Moses commanded, refusing making the blind see, refusing to heal the sick, refusing to keep all of the law.....................and Dodge-ism teaches that these commands, these teachings of Jesus, were only for Israel, and not the B.O.C., which of course is a LIE. You rearranging what others say is a LIE ! And notice the CAPS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lie much,Dodge-ites!

Remember.....Dodge-ism(fill in the blank) is a LIE!!!!(Notice the CAPS, that prove that I am right?!)

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, I'm beginning to believe that Dodgeism employs faulty study methods and a faulty approach, not employing The Danohianic Principle.

You got that right, Sam. And I am getting tired of him quoting me OUT OF CONTEXT, and not realizing, that WHEN I EMPLOY CAPS, I AM OBVIOUSLY RIGHT, AND DODGE-ISM SPREADS LIES!!!!!!!

Danoh

Yes, I'm beginning to believe that Dodgeism employs faulty study methods and a faulty approach, not employing The Danohianic Principle.

A consistent Acts 9 Dispensationalism is not comprised of your erroneous hybrid of where the Acts 9 Position studies a thing out from; with where the Acts 28 Position does.

If that is what you misspell as the following - some sort of a "Danoianic Principle" - than I am perfectly fine with it.

For you're as off about that as you are in your oft repeated assertion "believe the Holy Bible" - as if believing a thing is the same as having properly understood it :chuckle:

SaulToPaul 2

A consistent Acts 9 Dispensationalism is not comprised of your erroneous hybrid of where the Acts 9 Position studies a thing out from; with where the Acts 28 Position does.

If that is what you misspell as the following - some sort of a "Danoianic Principle" - than I am perfectly fine with it.

For you're as off about that as you are in your oft repeated assertion "believe the Holy Bible" - as if believing a thing is the same as having properly understood it :chuckle:

Acts is a transition, including Paul's ministry.